FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Ken Shamrock - Página 2 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Ken Shamrock - Página 2 Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Ken Shamrock - Página 2 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Ken Shamrock - Página 2 Arrow_54_512

Ken Shamrock

+7
Renato
Krunkz
Dans
Colt
rDmT93
Cavaco Silva
Arts
11 participantes

Página 2 de 2 Anterior  1, 2

Ir para baixo

Ken Shamrock - Página 2 Empty Re: Ken Shamrock

Mensagem por Dans Dom Out 06 2013, 08:58

Meh, que não venha então.
Dans
Dans
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 4734
Emprego/lazer : Aturar ressabiados

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Mensagem por admin Qua Jan 22 2014, 18:19

Ken Shamrock fala sobre um possível regresso à WWE

A antiga estrela do UFC e da WWE Ken Shamrock deu uma entrevista ao The Wrestling Mania show e falou sobre um potencial regresso à WWE:...

"First of all, I want people to realize that it is hard to see all the old stars come back to Hall of Fame stuff and me not be included in all these things. I accomplished more than anyone in 2 years at WWF and I was part of one of the biggest match that started the attitude era with Bret Hart vs. Stone Cold. That match changed wrestling to what it is today. There is not a peep from anyone within WWE. I don’t know why they won’t give me a shot in the WWE and to challenge for the WWE title. I have reached out through many different types of media and the only thing I’ve heard back is that they’re doing okay and don’t need me. I say that if you’re gonna be bringing people back from the attitude era and before that then I don’t understand why you wouldn’t bring me back. There seems to be a black mark against me and I don’t understand it."

Fonte:WN
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 19764
Emprego/lazer : Estudante

https://fpwrestling.forumeiros.com

Mensagem por Rafa Qua Jan 22 2014, 19:01

[Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar esta imagem]
Rafa
Rafa
Moderador
Moderador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 28081
Emprego/lazer : Stunned!

Mensagem por admin Seg Abr 14 2014, 16:02

Ken Shamrock fala sobe a morte de Ultimate Warrior

WN escreveu:Ken Shamrock deu uma entrevista ao Roman Show e comentou sobre a morte de Ultimate Warrior...

"Anytime you know of someone who passes away is always a sad feeling. You understand that this is stuff that happens in life. You wish the family and friends a little bit of comfort. He is in a better place. Its really the people that are left behind you want to pray for."

Shamrock falou sobre ter trabalhado com Ultimate Warrior: "First memory is a funny one. I was in Gene Anderson’s organization and WWF came to town they brought me in for three house show,” he said. “I worked two matches with Barry Horowitz and one with Mega Man. The two with Barry were good and the one with Mega Man was a horrible match. I went to the locker room they told me ‘don’t worry about it that guy is as green as you are’.” The Ultimate Warrior had come had his match. He sprinted to the ring, he hit the ropes, beats the guy and sprints all the way through the locker room and immediately sits down. As am talking he passes out. I said wow what happened. One of the Anderson brothers said don’t worry he probably just got gassed. I thought he died. That was the first time I met him. After that he wouldn’t talk much. He was nice to me. I respected him. He was a man of few words. I respected him."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Ter Abr 29 2014, 17:43

Ken Shamrock fala do ego de Triple H e a WWE não suar o UFC para promover o Brock Lesnar

[Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar esta imagem]

WN escreveu:O antigo lutador da WWE e do UFC Ken Shamrock deu uma entrevista ao The Shoot. Eis os highlights:...

Triple H's ego and him possibly running WWE someday: "Here's a guy that has a huge ego. He has a hard time with putting anybody over and let alone outside the business when someone like Brock Lesnar would have to hurt him. His ego wouldn't let him walk around in a sling. He wants people to know it's entertainment unless he's the one doing it then he wants you to walk around in a leg cast. This is what i see the problem is and I've been pretty critical about it. You've got somebody in that position that's got too big of an ego to run a company like that. Hunter goes to extreme lengths to look good, to be big and cut and make sure he's on the cover of the muscle magazine and make sure he's in fitness things. He's the guy who's putting himself in the forefront. For anybody to run a company like the WWE, you can't be that guy. You've got too much talent out there for you to put yourself out there in front of them."

WWE not using UFC to help promote Brock Lesnar when he returned in 2012: "I could easily tell you what happened. Triple H happened. You go in there, you take a guy with his stature, his tremendous ability, the limited experience he had in the MMA world and yet he still went in and beat a lot of world title guys. He goes in and Hunter has a match with him and knocks him out with one punch. I think it's pretty clear what happened. There's a lot of ego involved with guys running the organization. It's a shame too, i mean i don't know who's pulling the strings. I wouldn't think it's Vince, maybe it is, maybe he's changed his mindset. The thing i noticed with Vince was Vince didn't care when someone came in, it was about ratings. It didn't matter what the organization looked like because he could always somewhere down the line get the organization to look good from an angle. But to come in there and actually have him (Lesnar) destroy people from the MMA world. I think that Vince, his mind thought is yeah i mean come on i control this guy. I could have him come in here and crush 20 guys in a row, build up for a big PPV match then have John Cena or The Rock or The Undertaker or somebody come in and have this big payday and have them beat Brock Lesnar and now you're back on top again. It didn't make sense for you not to tuck your ego away for a while and build this guy so it was that. You have control over the final story line. You have the pencil in your hand, so you can write the ending to this story however you want."

admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Jack Laree Qua Abr 30 2014, 01:09

Se tem alguém que deveria ser intocável era o Brocky, ele não deveria ter perdido um único combate desde que voltou.
Jack Laree
Jack Laree
TNA World Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 10573
Emprego/lazer : Patrulheiro Espacial

https://www.linkedin.com/in/vittodias/

Mensagem por Michael Uchebo Qua Abr 30 2014, 01:14

Em dois anos não devia perder para ninguém?
Michael Uchebo
Michael Uchebo
NJPW Superstar

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 2825
Emprego/lazer : desempregado

Mensagem por Jack Laree Qua Abr 30 2014, 01:18

Nop. Ele tem credibilidade fora do wrestling e deveriam aumentar ainda mais ela.
Jack Laree
Jack Laree
TNA World Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 10573
Emprego/lazer : Patrulheiro Espacial

https://www.linkedin.com/in/vittodias/

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 2 de 2 Anterior  1, 2