FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Mick Foley - Página 4 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Mick Foley - Página 4 Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Mick Foley - Página 4 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Mick Foley - Página 4 Arrow_54_512

Mick Foley

+14
Colt
Krunkz
Cavaco Silva
admin
Rafa
Renato
Dr. Eira
Adam Puck
Cláudio
Tigas
TBD
Shaman of Xtreme
PoD
D P G P
18 participantes

Página 4 de 6 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

Mick Foley - Página 4 Empty Re: Mick Foley

Mensagem por Krunkz Dom Set 15 2013, 19:02

Só se for pela gordura.
Krunkz
Krunkz
TNA Television Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 4206
Emprego/lazer : Desgraçado

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Mensagem por Dans Seg Set 16 2013, 08:52

Dean's my bet!
Dans
Dans
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 4734
Emprego/lazer : Aturar ressabiados

Mensagem por admin Seg Jan 06 2014, 19:04

Mick Foley diz que separação dos The Shield poderá não ser imediata

Mick Foley comentou no facebook a possibilidade dos The Shield se separarem. Foley disse:...

"I don't know if there's going to be a true split between the SHIELD. or if the weeks long rift is going to turn out to be a false alarm. I think there has to be an eventual parting of the ways, if only because it's been obvious from the start that all three members - Rollins, Reigns and Ambrose had promising singles careers ahead of them. But if/when that split happens, the WWE Universe will be ready for it.

In a business where things seem to move at warp speed, where we sometimes are in such a hurry to turn out a product that we forget to take our time with it, storylines can often jump onto our screens on our screen like a quick, microwaved meal - they gets the job done, but without any real passion in the craftsmanship, and ultimately, completey unmemorable. But WWE has taken the time to put the right spices into this angle, and when it emerges from the oven, it's going to fully seasoned, and baked with that old world cratsmanship - something we can all savor for a while."

Fonte:WN
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 19764
Emprego/lazer : Estudante

https://fpwrestling.forumeiros.com

Mensagem por admin Qui Jan 09 2014, 21:50

Mick Foley com heat na WWE?

Mick Foley indicou que muito do material que irá usar nos seus shows de comédia desta semana irá fazer com que fique com heat junto da WWE. Foley disse: "I'm pretty sure this week's shows are going to get me fired from @WWE. Should be fun!"

admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Colt Qui Jan 09 2014, 23:07

eheh depois tenho de arranjar vídeos disto, quando houver.
Colt
Colt
NXT Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 6083
Emprego/lazer : #nWo4Life

Mensagem por admin Sex Jan 17 2014, 07:33

Mick Foley indica que o seu contrato com a WWE está a terminar

Mick Foley indicou no facebook que o seu contrato com a WWE está a terminar mas que mesmo sem contrato, ele continuará a trabalhar para a companhia. Foley disse:...

"My official contract with WWE runs out soon, but we have mutually agreed to continue to work together on a case-by-case handshake deal - the same way I did some of my best work (remember the 2004 Randy Orton program) with WWE in the past. The only minor difference (other than not getting a weekly check...ouch) is that I will work prospective WWE dates and projects around my schedule, instead of working my schedule around prospective dates. With the success of my live shows (thanks everyone) I needed more flexability in my schedule. But WWE has shown some interest in partnering with me on these live shows in the future, and a WWE produced, first-class, multi-media one-man Mick Foley show has always been my long-term goal. As WWE showed with the roll-out of the new network, when they go into something, they go ALL in - and I'm crossing my fingers, hoping they'll go ALL in on a fall 2014 15th anniversery "HAVE A NICE DAY" production - even if it's just for a limited run."

admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Ter Jan 28 2014, 07:34

Mick Foley diz que a WWE tem dez semanas para fazer as coisas bem

Mick Foley voltou a publicar no facebook um novo comentário sobre o que se passou na Rumble. Foley disse:...

"I honestly never expected the type of attention that both my tweet and my Facebook post about my displeasure with the Royal Rumble would bring. I was just expressing an opinion, and it seemed to be in line with what many of you had on your mind last night as well. The response on both Twitter and Facebook dwarfed anything I'd received in the past, and I hope WWE will recognize this unprecedented response as a sign that a little tweaking might be needed in order to save this Wrestlemania from the prospect of 75,000 people booing, turning their backs, or walking out of its main event.

Last night's comments were not meant as a knock on Dave Bautista. I like and respect Dave, and am proud of what he's accomplished both inside and outside the ring. But Dave is intense, and unlikely to handle a heated 50/50 crowd with the same wink and a nod that has served John Cena - WWE Universe so well. Besides, we're not looking at a spirited 50/50 response at Mania; we're looking at the potential of something akin to a mutiny - and I think Dave deserves better than that.

On the bright side, WWE has 10 weeks to make this thing right for its loyal audience - and the potential to make this Wrestlemania the most talked about and interesting of them all. Where there's a will, there's a way. But unless Daniel Bryan is involved, that way just doesn't seem possible to this particular wrestling fan."

admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Ter Fev 11 2014, 13:46

Mick Foley fala sobre Daniel Bryan e a WrestleMania XXX, comentário sobre a saída de CM Punk da WWE.
WN escreveu:
Mick Foley deu uma entrevista ao Live Audio Wrestling. Eis os highlights:..

CM Punk’s exit from WWE: "The last time I touched base with him was after the Rumble and I don’t want to discuss what he said exactly. I’ll just say I wasn’t shocked when he decided to leave because he and I – there is a deep, mutual respect there and we like each other. I would say to him after I watched him at a house show and I would say “geez, you don’t have to work that hard every night” and he would say “if I didn’t I wouldn’t be here” and I respect the work ethic and I understand if you’re hurt and you’re not enjoying yourself that it’s not the place to be."

"I would hate to see CM Punk turn into what I did where my philosophy became “good enough is going to have to be good enough” and it wasn’t that philosophy that helped me succeed, to get me into the WWE Hall of Fame and I kind of regret going through a few years where things had to be that way. I don’t think Punk wants anyone to see him at anything less than his best and I know he’d been frustrated for a while. He’s a pretty outspoken guy and in the end he’ll make the decision that’s best for him. What I said and I’ll repeat for you guys, if he can reconsider one thing it’s not to let whether or not he’s officially the main event dictate how good his match is. If he had a big match coming up at WrestleMania I would encourage him to at least think about taking advantage of that. In 2006, in no way, shape or form were Edge and I the main event of WrestleMania but we had a great match…I didn’t walk away from that WrestleMania thinking it was any less special because we weren’t the feature so that’s the only piece of advice I’d give him, not to let those words “main event” dictate how important the match is but if your heart’s not in it, it’s not in it."

Foley not being in the WrestleMania 15 main event and comparisons to Punk, Bryan: "There’s a piece of video, I think it’s been lost now, on the WWE (website) where I actually was asked about the match after I had lost the title to The Rock in February where it was obvious I was out of the WrestleMania main event picture and I didn’t realize how much it meant to me, what a blow it was and I broke down, I just started crying for real, on the interview. I didn’t realize it until that moment that “man, my one chance is gone”. I’ll be honest Daniel Bryan is more over than I ever was."

"You have to seize these moments in time, I had confidence that even if that wasn’t my moment I was going to be okay and I had the ability, my character blended with a lot of guys in the ring. But I think this is a special moment and the WWE risks losing it if they don’t capitalize on it. I’ll be watching as a fan, I still love the company and by and large I still love the product, but I will be watching eagerly and hoping for the best possible outcome. I did receive confirmation that I will be involved in three or four events during WrestleMania week so I will be there, I will be part of the company that week and I want what’s best for the company and in my opinion that involves Daniel being a big part of that show."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Ter Fev 25 2014, 17:40

Mick Foley indica que recusou convite para estar no RAW

WN escreveu:Mick Foley indicou no twitter que recusou o convite para estar no RAW e diz que estava errado em ter afirmado que o RAW de ontem seria o melhor RAW do ano. Foley disse:...

"But I think WWE needs to accept (PLEASE listen to me here, any WWE writer, exec, or power in charge) that the ability to turn the tide hinges on finding a way to make Daniel Bryan part of that main event. For me, personally, as a wrestler, a good feud was just as important as a title shot. But the WWE Universe has been on a personal journey with Daniel Bryan, and from the 1,000's of messages I've read, not a single member of that Universe will feel that their journey is complete without Daniel getting a shot at the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania. PLEASE forget about the idea of Daniel Bryan vs Triple H, or Daniel Bryan vs Kane at Mania. They are both potentially great match-ups at a later time - but not for Mania. There are times when you really do need to give the people what they want...and this is one of them."

Foley disse que recusou um spot no pré-show do RAW: "So @WWEDanielBryan is really out of the #Wrestlemania main event. Glad I turned down #RAW pre-show invite - wouldn't want to cry in public."

"Quite simply, I have never seen anything quite like the current response to @DaveBautista on #Raw."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Krunkz Ter Fev 25 2014, 22:02

Grande Foley.
Krunkz