FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Mick Foley - Página 5 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Mick Foley - Página 5 Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Mick Foley - Página 5 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Mick Foley - Página 5 Arrow_54_512

Mick Foley

+14
Colt
Krunkz
Cavaco Silva
admin
Rafa
Renato
Dr. Eira
Adam Puck
Cláudio
Tigas
TBD
Shaman of Xtreme
PoD
D P G P
18 participantes

Página 5 de 6 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

Mick Foley - Página 5 Empty Re: Mick Foley

Mensagem por admin Sex Fev 28 2014, 12:08

Mick Foley fala sobre ver Chyna e Eddie Guerrero outra vez no WWE Network

WN escreveu:- Mick Foley tem um novo post no facebook, onde ele fala sobre rever Chyna e Eddie Guerrero na WWE Network, aqui fica parte desse artigo:

Sim, fiquei sem palavras ultimamente sobre certos aspectos acerca da WWE. Por muito que eu me tivesse a sentir quando estava a trabalhar no outro lado, tive que aceitar que os meus filhos preferissem o produto da WWE do que o produto que a minha empresa estava a oferecer, eu tinha que tomar uma decisão: Parar de assistir WWE como protesto para que eles percebam que estariam errados (onde estariam certos) e perder tempo precioso com a WWE... ou concordar e discordar com a WWE num ou dois temas, e desfrutar de todas as coisas boas que eles fazem com a minha familia.

Eu mencionei à uns dias atrás que eu poderia parar de assistir ao RAW por um tempo... e eu poderia. Mas com o lançamento da WWE Network, abandonar completamente o produto parece ser fútil, especialmente com uma casa cheia de fãs da WWE.

Eu também tive a oportunidade de rever um velho amigo que já não se encontra entre nós - Eddie Guerrero claro, alguém que tivesse à volta do Eddie quando ele lutava, lembrasse certamente da sua incrível perfomance no ringue. Mas com a ajuda da nova network, lembrei-me do incrivel entertainer que era. Lembrar-me o quanto era engraçado os seus segmentos, e com uma expressão pequena - os olhos arregalados de espanto quando "acidentalmente" Chyna tinha derrotado pelo titulo - poderia criar um momento de humor; e relembrar-me o quanto as pessoas adoraram a Attitude Era, acima e além dos elementos mais selvagens que normalmente o definem.

Para alguém como a Chyna, a WWE Network oferece aos fãs de longa data um lembrete de como ela foi tão importante na Atttitude Era, e para os fãs mais novos, uma caricatura que por muitas das vezes mal interpretada como o futuro das Divas, oferecendo apenas uma imagem improvavel de uma heroína e um sex-simbol, mas sempre nos lembra do estudo curioso de contrastes que fez dela uma das estrelas que ajudaram a definir a Era.

Infelizmente, o Eddie já não se encontra connosco. É improvável que veremos a Chyna de volta à companhia que ajudou a subir. Mas com a WWE Network, os seus legados - e os legados de tantos outros - estão bem e vivos.
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 19764
Emprego/lazer : Estudante

https://fpwrestling.forumeiros.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Mensagem por admin Seg Mar 03 2014, 17:20

Contrato de Mick Foley com a WWE termina & Continua a trabalhar para a WWE

WN escreveu:Mick Foley anunciou no facebook que o seu contrato com a WWE para o Saturday Morning Slam e que já não tem nenhuma ligação contratual à WWE. Foley disse: ..

"OK, seriously: I enjoyed having the opportunity to do the show, enjoyed being a regular part of WWE TV for a while, and am grateful that WWE honored the contract for the entire year.

So, with my "Slam" contract completed, I am no longer under contract to WWE, but look forward to working with them in the future. I did an appearance for WWE today at a NY Islanders game, will represent them at a Knicks game this week (pretty sure these are unpaid appearances, although WWE can feel free to surprise me with a little check-a-roonie in the Foley mailbox if they want to) and will continue to represent WWE in a number of community relations appearances in the coming year."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Qui Mar 13 2014, 07:18

Mick Foley agradece `WWE através de mensagem no facebook

WN escreveu:Mick Foley publicou uma longa mensagem no facebook para agradecer à WWE por tudo que fez no Monday Night RAW desta semana.....

"Dear WWE,

Thank you.

If you knew from the begginning what a super hot heel a win at the Royal Rumble would make Dave Batista, then you were smarter than all of us.

If you didn't know, and were then forced to adap to a unique set of cirumstances that the backlash from the Rumble provided, then you adapted very well.

With one outstanding Raw, you've got me, and millions of fans around the world excited about the biggest showcase in our business, and I'm thrilled to be going.

When I expressed concern after the Rumble, you told me not to judge a book by its cover. I came darn close to just putting that book back on the shelf, but it now looks like the final few chapters are going to turn into a captivating page-turner.

Onn behalf of RAINN, which saw a HUGE jump in ‪#‎WrestlemaniaDreamVacation‬ raffle entries after last night's Raw, thank you for the difference you are allowing them to make in the lives of thousands of people through this raffle - 100% of which goes to RAINN, the largest ant-sexual assault group in the US. Even as I was voicing my displeasure with some of the shows, you were sending me HOF tickets, allowing WWE Superstars and Divas to participate, and asking how you could help to make my raffle better.

Thanks also for allowing me to speak my mind without any private or public reprimand. Yes, I'll admit that attending the Knicks game in my pajamas, while officially representing the company was a form of protest. Maybe not as blatant as smashing my TV, but a form of protest, nonetheless. But as my friend Brendon Burns, a brilliant comic from Australia, with an incredible mind for the wrestling business (who would love to write for you guys, by the way) put it - WWE's recent shows have actually helped create one of the most fascinating, influential characters we've seen in wrestling in years: the fans.

Newly excited fans can learn more about, and enter the ‪#‎WrestlemaniaDReamVacationRaffle‬ at [Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link]

Sincerely,

Mick Foley"
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Dom Mar 23 2014, 20:17

Mick Foley fala da feud Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan

WN escreveu:Mick Foley em entrevista ao The Shining Wizards Podcast comentou a feud Triple H x Daniel Bryan. Foley disse:...

"It looks like it could actually happen. I think all of us, including myself, forgot what a great heel Triple H could be, because up until Monday night, especially going back a few weeks ago, when Daniel Bryan was asking for the match with HHH, it looked like he was trying to sell people something they weren't interested in buying and then after Monday night, which was a brutal, but really effective way to close the show, I think people see that this is the match you want to see and if he wins, and I'm going to hope he does, he's going to be hurting and so he'll be entering the main event at Wrestlemania as one of the great underdog stories in history.

Who knows how it'll end, but the potential is there to have a really emotional scene. I for one, and as much as I like Stephanie McMahon as a person, I believe she needs to be slapped by a female, and I think there is a good candidate who would like to slap her. I just think there's a potential scenario for some great joy at the end of mania, and it's almost like really built up because I'd say since Hell in a Cell the shows haven't had that joyful feeling. So let's hope we all get that release again at Wrestlemania."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Dom Abr 06 2014, 04:03

Mick Foley prevê que o RAW será uma noite mágica para uma estrela da WWE

WN escreveu:Mick Foley publicou no facebook um pequeno artigo sobre Cesaro. Foley disse:....

A BOLD FOLEY PREDICTION

For those of you who did not see my #LegendsOfWrestlemania panel on #WWENetwork, or who were distracted by my awesome, custom made western themed Santa shirt, ot what appeared to be some prediction between me and Ric Flair - I made a bold prediction. As most of you know, I've been an outspoken advocate for Daniel Bryan, and I am going to stand by my belief that Daniel Bryan holding that WWE World Heavyweight Championship aloft while 75,000 strong chant "YES" is absoluitely what is best for business.

But, as huge as #Wrestlemania is, it is often the #RAW following #Mania that raises a deserving talent up a rung on the ladder to success - no easy feat in the competitive world of #WWE. I just get this FEELING that this Monday's RAW is going to be that magic night for Antonio Cesaro.

If it wasn't 5 am where I am, I'd go into more detail, but suffice to say, the unique atmosphere that always accompanies that post-Mania RAW - where fans from around the world state very loudly and proudly who it is they want to see, often serves as a harbinger of things to come. It's just a hunch - no polling, or scientific data went into this prediction. But, like musician Phil Collins once sang, "I Can Feel it in the Air Tonight" uh, huh. Something tells me, we're all going to feel it...and hear it, for Cesar on Monday night.
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Sáb Abr 12 2014, 23:22

Mick Foley a caminho da Ring of Honor?

WN escreveu:Enquanto promovia o seu show de comédia esta semana em Baltimore, Mick Foley afirmou que a Ring of Honor era uma grande alternativa à WWE, Foley estava a usar uma t-shirt da ROH. Foley tem procurado novas promotoras independentes para aparecer pois o seu contrato com a WWE terminou.
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Dans Dom Abr 13 2014, 12:21

Não fará falta nenhuma nos paineis de comentários.
Dans
Dans
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 4734
Emprego/lazer : Aturar ressabiados

Mensagem por admin Seg Abr 14 2014, 16:04

Mick Foley elogia Al Snow e diz que ele poderia ser uma estrela de grande nível

WN escreveu:Mick Foley fez uso do facebook para elogiar Al Snow. Eis o que disse Foley:....

"No, this is just me taking the time to point out that Al was a uniquely talented, underutilzed wrestler and entertainer who has quietly ammased a very impressive legacy in the wrestling business.

I sincerely believe that ‪#‎WWE‬ missed the boat on Al when he was the lead trainer of ‪#‎ToughEnough‬. On a show that extebded past the traditional wrestling demographic, Al Snow was a caring, smart, funny trainer/coach/father figure - who could clearly handle himself in the ring. If the decision had been made to truly push him as an in-ring talent, I think he could have become a mainstream star and a great ambassador for the business.

That's all; I don't want to overdo it. Maybe I'l regret writing this - since, as they say, once it's out there on social media, it's there forever. Maybe writing "In Praise of Al Snow" will haunt me for the rest of my days. But Al is a great guy, a great friend, and a credit to the business - and I thought this post might serve as a reminder of his contributions."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Dans Seg Abr 14 2014, 17:39

"Mainstream star"? Agora exageraste, Foley...
Fez coisas engraçadas em 2001, mas mais nada.
Dans
Dans
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 4734
Emprego/lazer : Aturar ressabiados

Mensagem por admin Ter Abr 15 2014, 21:05

Mick Foley elogia combate do RAW

WN escreveu:Mick Foley e outros talentos fizeram uso do twitter para elogiar o combate Dolph Ziggler contra Bad News Barrett. Foley disse: "EVERYONE wins in a match like the one @WadeBarrett & @HEELZiggler just had. Great match by two great @WWE Superstars. #RAW"
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado