FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Bob Holly  Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Bob Holly  Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Bob Holly  Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Bob Holly  Arrow_54_512

Bob Holly

3 participantes

Ir para baixo

Bob Holly  Empty Bob Holly

Mensagem por admin Sex Abr 18 2014, 19:12

Bob Holly fala de Roman Reigns e final da streak de Undertaker

WN escreveu:O RossOwenWilliams.com entrevistou o antigo lutador da WWE Bob Holly. Eis os highlights:...

Holly on Undertaker's streak ending: "I think it was the right move with the wrong guy. Brock is a part time guy who wrestles what? Three times a year? They could have used that slot to make somebody who is full time. I think people would have accepted that more and wouldn't have been in as much shock if it had been somebody else."

His thoughts on Roman Reigns: "I think it would have been good to have Roman Reigns go over on Taker. I think they're moulding their next big star there and it would have been perfect to have him work with Taker instead of Brock. That would have made Roman Reigns. Right into main event status. That would have made him and once he beat Taker, his next thing should have been Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan or John Cena. Go after one of those three."

Holly on Undertaker potentially retiring: "You know, just because he lost at Wrestlemania, everyone is speculating that it was his last match. Nowhere does it say that it was his last match. He never came out and said "this is it". That said, I don't think a match with the part-timer was the way to go. If Taker had been in the ring with someone else, a guy who knows how to lead a match and tell a good story, I think that would have been a better fit for Taker, whether it was his last match or not."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 19764
Emprego/lazer : Estudante

https://fpwrestling.forumeiros.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Bob Holly  Empty Re: Bob Holly

Mensagem por Renato Sáb Abr 19 2014, 00:24

"OMG Bob Holly WTF thought he was dead LOL"
Renato