FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
MVP - Página 6 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
MVP - Página 6 Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
MVP - Página 6 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
MVP - Página 6 Arrow_54_512

MVP

+19
Krunkz
Renato
Dierce
Jack Laree
Pixiie
Dragon_Gate
Michael Uchebo
Fundertaker
Ramos
mayer.
Tigas
Luís Salvador
lord_hogan
raygee!
Joao Aleixo
admin
Pitungo
Dr. Eira
DiogoAz
23 participantes

Página 6 de 6 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Ir para baixo

MVP - Página 6 Empty Re: MVP

Mensagem por admin Qua Nov 20 2013, 07:20

Antigo lutador da WWE diz que ideia de entrar na TNA é intrigante.

O antigo lutador da WWE MVP fez uso do twitter para responder a um fã que lhe disse que a TNA precisava dele. MVP disse:

"Should I go?"

"Joe, Angle, Styles, Roode, Anderson. All new potential foes for me with a less rigorous schedule. I won't lie. It's intriguing."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 19764
Emprego/lazer : Estudante

https://fpwrestling.forumeiros.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Mensagem por admin Qui Jan 23 2014, 16:48

Nota sobre MVP ingressar na TNA

As conversações entre a TNA e MVP estão muito avançadas e a sua estreia deverá acontecer na tour da TNA ao Reino Unido. MVP negou no twitter que estaria a caminho da TNA mas aí acreditam que comece em breve.

Fonte:WN
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Qui Fev 06 2014, 19:10

Nota sobre o status de MVP na TNA

WN escreveu:Na semana passada, MVP ainda não tinha assinado contrato com a TNA. As duas partes tinham acertado um acordo verbal mas não assinado um contrato. É possível que o contrato já tenha sido assinado e que MVP participou nas gravações de TV sem contrato.,,,

Numa nota extra. MVP poderá usar esta sigla do seu nome pois este está registado no seu nome. Quando ingressou na WWE, o lutador registou o termo e a gimmick no seu nome.
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Sex Fev 07 2014, 17:39

MVP fala das estrelas da TNA com quer trabalhar e do seu contrato

WN escreveu:MVP deu uma entrevista ao The American magazine. Eis os highlights:...

Joining TNA and his contract status: "It was spectacular, it was exasperating to have been away for so long and to come back and receive the reception that I did was humbling. The fans remembered me and they were glad to have me back. The whole tour was awesome, after Glasgow we did Manchester and London and it reminded me of why I love it so much. The confirmation didn't come until less than two weeks before I came over, I still don't have a signed contract, our lawyers are working out the last little bit of the deal so I'm here on a handshake. But I expressed to the company, when I did make my debut I wanted to do it on the UK tour."

Who he wants to work with: "I made the stipulation very clear, if I were to come to TNA I would absolutely have to work with Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe and Bobby Roode at some point. Those are the guys that are on my list. Fortunately I had my first match with Bobby Roode the other night at Wembley and we had probably about nine minutes, so it was a chance to test the water, I definitely like his style, I like his work. Kurt Angle is a legitimate legend and Joe and I have been friends for a long time, he is a guy I've wanted to face for years going back to the Indys. Those are just a few of the guys I'm looking forward to working with, one of the things that attracted me to TNA is the overall roster – they have top tier talent."

His theme song and music: "Right before I left WWE I composed my own theme song and it made it to the air a few times before I left. With TNA it was definitely something we discussed and I expressed that if I come over I do want to compose my own theme music. I had seen what they had done with Mickie James and Jeff Hardy musically and that is an aspect of my creativity that I would like to explore some more. They were completely supportive and it is something we will delve into at some point. My new theme song in TNA is called 'Return of the Ronin' and for those that don't know, a Ronin is a Japanese word for masterless samurai and in the wrestling industry that is how I see myself. I serve no master, that is why I have been able to go from WWE to NJPW and TNA."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Ter Fev 11 2014, 13:45

MVP fala dos seus objectivos na TNA, saída de Hulk Hogan e Sting, Chris Benoit

WN escreveu:MVP deu uma entrevista ao The V2 Wrestling Podcast. Eis os highlights:...

His goals in TNA: "WWE is a spectacular company, and their market saturation and visibility is monstrous, but the most prosperous time during the history of wrestling was during the Monday Night Wars when WWF was going head-to-head with WCW. You had 12 million people a week tuning in to watch wrestling, and the fans benefited as well as the wrestlers. TNA is a smaller company and doesn't have the outreach and audience that WWE does, but I'd like to try, along with some of the other guys, to move the needle a little bit, and try to create something where fans can go 'Hey, this is really cool, there's something going on over here that we can watch as well,' because I firmly believe that there's room for two big dogs in the yard."

The recent departures of Sting and Hulk Hogan: "While it's sad to see them go, it's also tremendously exciting to see that void filled by new stars who are stepping up and working hard to try to become legends in their own right."

Chris Benoit: "When I got signed, we traveled together, we trained together, and he was hugely responsible for my success. Of course, you can’t condone what he did, but I tell people all the time, there’s an issue with mental illness. There’s a stigma attached to it. If someone has cancer, we feel sorry for them, but if somebody has a mental breakdown, we don’t feel the same way. All those negative connotations make people sometimes not want to get help if there’s something going wrong. What Chris did was horrible, it was tragic, but I knew him personally, and I knew that he loved his wife and child, and I had been to that home and I had interacted with them personally."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Crazy Boy Ter Fev 11 2014, 19:14

Montel <3
Crazy Boy
Crazy Boy
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 4545

Mensagem por admin Dom Fev 23 2014, 16:10

MVP fala do que pensava da TNA antes de ingressar na companhia

WN escreveu:MVP deu uma entrevista ao Wrestling101. Eis os highlights:,,,

You are now with TNA, what was that like making your debut at the live television show in Glasgow?

It was spectacular, it was exasperating to have been away for so long and to come back and receive the reception that I did was humbling. The fans remembered me and they were glad to have me back. The whole tour was awesome, after Glasgow we did Manchester and London and it reminded me of why I love it so much.

The conformation didn’t come until less than two weeks before I came over, I still don’t have a signed contract, our lawyers are working out the last little bit of the deal so I’m here on a handshake. But I expressed to the company when I do make my debut I wanted to do it on the UK tour.

Since you’ve been away have you watched much of TNA and what did you think about the company before you came in?

I’ve said for years even when I was with WWE that I want TNA to do well, I never saw TNA as the enemy – that would be ridiculous, I love professional wrestling. Part of the reason why I chose to go to TNA was because it’s not good for the fans or for the industry when there is just one conglomerate and nowhere else to go.

The most prosperous and entertaining time in our business was during the Monday Night Wars – you had two companies that were fairly evenly matched, both with top tier stars, and they were battling with each other for ratings. That meant everything had to be fresh, everything had to be edgy and everyone really had to rack their brain to come up with exciting storylines, all of the guys had to work really hard and there were 12 million people a week tuning into wrestling.

Now there is less than half that, if you’re in the wrestling industry now in the States there are only two places to go centrally, WWE or TNA. I would like to try and help facilitate, creating a situation where the WWE has to recognise TNA as a potential competitor and if you know like I do, WWE holds all the marbles then for the artists, the talent it’s not good for our business, competition is good for business.

You mentioned you watched TNA whilst in the WWE, do you know if Vince McMahon watched TNA?

Honestly I couldn’t tell you if Vince watched TNA or not but I’m sure there were people in place to keep tabs on what was going on around the industry with the other wrestling companies. Whose job I don’t know, I was never involved in that aspect of the company, but all of the guys in the locker-room we were aware of TNA, we watched. Even though we worked for WWE we’re all wrestling fans so we would pay attention to the product.

Your new entrance music in TNA is your new single, was that something that attracted you about going to TNA?

Right before I left WWE I composed my own theme song and it made it to the air a few times before I left. With TNA it was definitely something we discussed and I expressed that if I come over I do want to compose my own theme music.

I had seen what they had done with Mickie James and Jeff Hardy musically and that is an aspect of my creativity that I would like to explore some more. They were completely supportive and it is something we will delve into at some point.

My new theme song in TNA is called ‘Return of the Ronin’ and for those that don’t know a Ronin is a Japanese word for masterless samurai and in the wrestling industry that is how I see myself. I serve no master, that is why I have been able to go from WWE to NJPW and TNA.
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Ter Jun 03 2014, 19:59

Actualização sobre a lesão de MVP

WN escreveu:MVP continua ainda na Europa depois de na semana passada ter sofrido uma lesão na perna no evento da Preston City Wrestling. MVP esteve ontem presente na Dutch Pro Wrestling e não lutou. MVP foi o general manager para o show e apareceu ao público em muletas e sem colocar peso na sua perna.
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Renato Ter Jun 03 2014, 20:53

Parece não ser muito grave, ao contrário do que se temia. E ainda bem.
Renato
Renato
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 29398

Mensagem por Jack Laree Ter Jul 07 2015, 08:47

MVP nega estar deixando a TNA
HoW escreveu:Muitos rumores estão sendo levantados nas últimas semanas, no que toca a uma possível saída de Montel Vontavious Porter da Total Nonstop Action, já que vários outros nomes deixaram a companhia recentemente.

Através de sua conta oficial no Twitter, o ex-desafiante número um ao TNA World Heavyweight Championship e líder da Beat Down Clan negou os rumores. Confira:
"Primeiramente, meu contrato com a TNA me permite participar de eventos independentes. Segundo, meu contrato vai até Fevereiro. Para terminar, odeio rumores falsos."
Jack Laree
Jack Laree
TNA World Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 10573
Emprego/lazer : Patrulheiro Espacial

https://www.linkedin.com/in/vittodias/

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 6 de 6 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6