FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.

[ThunderVerse 2016] Evolve Pro Wrestling - Diamonds Shine

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir em baixo

[ThunderVerse 2016] Evolve Pro Wrestling - Diamonds Shine

Mensagem por Prophet em Sab Maio 06, 2017 8:08 pm

Grettings to you all. Welcome to Evolve Pro Wrestling.

I'm the Simulator. By that, I mean I'm going to simulate a dynasty where I use an hidden formula to book my shows that isn't so hidden at all after some time and some thinking into it. And to emulate that formula I'm going to use the ThunderVerse 2016 Diamond database.

I will try to give some shape into that formula, I will try to use the random chosen characters that are going to integrate the EPW roster and put some history into it. I don't know if I will manage to do it but it will become easier down the line. At least, I hope.

I won't reveal this formula but after some time into the booking some people will notice it. The main goal behind it is to emulate a universe into the game and see how the game flows with it. I guess it can be quite fun to see the results. And with time I will reveal another goals.

[Você precisa estar registrado e conectado para ver esta imagem.]
Evolve Pro Wrestling

Evolve Pro Wrestling is a company basedin New England. I've applied some changes into it. It will open in January 2016 first of all. Jack America will be the chosen avatar and he continues as legacy, he his 28 years old and also owns the company. I've changed the size of the company aswell and the product is going to be different at least at the beginning of this series.

In the next update I will present the first 2 shows of the company and later update the first post with the roster. I will also have a news pack ready every time I can. So hope on!

Roster

[Você precisa estar registrado e conectado para ver esta imagem.][Você precisa estar registrado e conectado para ver esta imagem.][Você precisa estar registrado e conectado para ver esta imagem.][Você precisa estar registrado e conectado para ver esta imagem.][Você precisa estar registrado e conectado para ver esta imagem.]
Ares | Ash Caiman | Blonde Bomber | Corbin Trent | Curtis Windham

[Você precisa estar registrado e conectado para ver esta imagem.][Você precisa estar registrado e conectado para ver esta imagem.][Você precisa estar registrado e conectado para ver esta imagem.][Você precisa estar registrado e conectado para ver esta imagem.][Você precisa estar registrado e conectado para ver esta imagem.]
Fleur de Lys Jr | George Kellum | Jack America | Jeff Russell | Leroy "Harsh" Winters

Lieutenant Eddie "Charger" Montoya | Mike Frobel | Ryan Strong | Stain | The Ice Master

Última edição por Prophet em Dom Maio 07, 2017 10:52 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
Prophet
ROH Superstar

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 1007
Emprego/lazer : Cliente Assíduo em St. Pauli

http://fpwrestling.forumeiros.com

Re: [ThunderVerse 2016] Evolve Pro Wrestling - Diamonds Shine

Mensagem por Prophet em Sab Maio 06, 2017 8:09 pm

Title And Show History Save...
Prophet
ROH Superstar

Mensagem por Prophet em Sab Maio 06, 2017 8:09 pm

In the company first month, Evolve Pro Wrestling presented 2 shows in New England and they caught everybody by surprise. The recent debuted wrestling association disappointed the wrestling scene with some weird choices on their main stars in the first two company shows.

- In the first ever title bout of EPW recent history, George Kellum became World Champion to everyone surprise, since he is an unknown in the area despite of spending 2 years on WWWE. Leroy Winters put a decent perfomance though.

- EPW managed to steal the youngster Curtis Windham to HCG - from which they have big expectations - and he debuted well alongside Blonde Bomber, picking up a victory against two strong individual wrestlers like Mike Frobel and Ryan Strong.

- Another shocking decision as Blonde Bomber defeated the muscular heavyweight from Hells Kitchen, Ares.

- Jack McGraw debuted in EPW as The Icemaster and lost against the experienced Ash Caiman.

- The veteran Jeff Russel defeated the canadian cruiserweight Fleur de Lys Jr.

- To finish the night as a nightmare, the australian world champion George Kellum defeated Stain and was booed by the fans, but still walked out as a champion.

- Despite of the bad start for EPW, the creative team says that it is a matter of time and that new faces will debut soon. The fans can also count on 8 shows for next month. Which all will be broadcasted in the regular TV Station and definitely there will be an improvement.
Prophet
ROH Superstar

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Voltar ao Topo

- Tópicos similares

Permissão deste fórum: