FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de sete anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.

[NWA '17] National Wrestling Alliance - A Rat in the Cage

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir em baixo

[NWA '17] National Wrestling Alliance - A Rat in the Cage

Mensagem por Moore em Qua Maio 10 2017, 00:34

[Você precisa estar registrado e conectado para ver esta imagem.]

New times are arriving in this beautiful landscape that, ever since I was a kid, accompanied my progress as a human being. I’m talking, of course, about the National Wrestling Alliance.

In the day of May 2nd, 2017, I, Billy Corgan and Bruce Tharpe have agreed on my acquisition of the NWA brand. Therefore, I am the new owner of a federation I was a fan of when I was yet to smash a pumpkin.

What does that mean right now? Is the National Wrestling Alliance going to change? Well, folks, there’s always a lot of risk, right? The wrestling business is a rollercoaster of a possibility, and when you bet on something, you don’t know if things are going to work out, or if you’ll crumble in your own failure. Though, what would I be if I didn’t believe enough on the bet I am making? That would make me stupid.

I definitely believe in this project. The NWA is far from the glorious times of Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes and Terry Funk. Lack of financial power has taken the NWA clearly out of the race to be America’s top promotion or even to contend for a top spot in the indy scene ranks. Though, investment is promised right now.

In just some days me and Bruce both assembled an ambitious team to cope with us in the quest to make National Wrestling Alliance a household name in the wrestling landscape. In that team, there are currently… ten heavy representatives of ten of the globe’s regions, in order to assemble the best roster available to the NWA.

The National Wrestling Alliance is also happy to announce the reinforcement of our relationship with New Japan Pro Wrestling and a new presence of the NWA brand in the land of the rising sun in the form of a deal with Pro Wrestling NOAH. In Mexico, our presence will be felt too, as we’re ready to announce the possibility of bringing talent signed to Asistencia Asesoría y Administración. And even in the United States of America, we can proudly announce that Ring of Honor talent will also be present in our shows.

Soon, we will announce the 32 participants of the Lou Thesz Memorial Cup, a tournament to mark the new era we embark on. The participants will be chosen by the representatives of each region. The NWA World Heavyweight Champion Tim Storm, the NWA World Junior Heavyweight Champion Arrick Andrews, and the NWA World Tag Team Champions Kazushi Miyamoto and Rob Terry will be present. Though, huge names are to be announces.

A new horizon is currently seen for the NWA. And we count on you, our loyal fans, to join us on our quest.

May 10th, 2017

Billy Corgan,
NWA Owner and Co-President

O booking do SmackDown! não morreu. Mas NWA é amor, de formas que quis aproveitar isto. Prometo que não farei nada de muito pouco realista.

Also, esperem um show por semana de cada booking (se calhar nas próximas duas semanas é complicado porque frequências e trabalhos).
Moore
TNA X Division Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 5859
Emprego/lazer : Mitra em tempos livres

Re: [NWA '17] National Wrestling Alliance - A Rat in the Cage

Mensagem por Moore em Qua Maio 10 2017, 00:35

Campeões da NWA:

NWA World Heavyweight Championship
Tim Storm

Ex-campeão: Jax Dane