FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Ryback: Sexy Star Likes To Shoot – She’s Not Good Though Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Ryback: Sexy Star Likes To Shoot – She’s Not Good Though Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Ryback: Sexy Star Likes To Shoot – She’s Not Good Though Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Ryback: Sexy Star Likes To Shoot – She’s Not Good Though Arrow_54_512

Ryback: Sexy Star Likes To Shoot – She’s Not Good Though

Ir para baixo

Ryback: Sexy Star Likes To Shoot – She’s Not Good Though Empty Ryback: Sexy Star Likes To Shoot – She’s Not Good Though

Mensagem por Ribeiro Seg Set 18 2017, 13:47

– During a recent edition of his podcast (transcript via wrestlinginc.com), Ryback spoke about the Sexy Star situation and more. Here are the highlights…

On The Sexy Star Incident: “F–k, she must not’ve been very good at the hold if she couldn’t break [Rosemary’s arm] if that’s a real thing.” Ryback said, “the good news in all of this is that she doesn’t know how to break your f–king arm, so you don’t really have to worry about [it]! You might just be in a little pain, but no true damage is going to be done by the end of it, so that might be her only saving grace, is ‘look, guys, Sexy Star likes to shoot – she’s not good though.’ That might just be… Sexy Star, you’re welcome. I just saved you some bookings. ‘Look, guys, she’s going to try to f–king hurt you out there, but don’t worry.’ Yeah, [the resulting injury will only be a sprain].”

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

On His Issues With John Cena & CM Punk: “I don’t know if they have an issue. If there is, you typically wait to go to the back to take care of that if that’s the case. That’s like if you told me, again, this is just that, ‘look, you’ve got to go out there and wrestle CM Punk or John Cena tomorrow.’ Like, in my head, I’m not going out there and f–king… you can’t, you just don’t, as a wrestler, coming in and learning everything I did coming in, it’s not even an option. You don’t do that when you have another human being’s life in your hands. you don’t do that right then and there no matter what. You just don’t because the whole thing with [pro] wrestling is trust when you’re in there and that’s the only thing wrestlers have with each other when they’re in there no matter what because you’re giving your body up in different positions at different times for the sake of the match.”

On Shooting on People in Wrestling: “You think the guys are bad, guys, women will always make things worse.” Ryback opined, “I mean, honestly, I don’t give a s–t, but it’s whatever. Like, it doesn’t belong in [pro] wrestling and that, so it doesn’t look good on all accounts.”

On WWE Taking Ground & Pound Away From Him: “I had actually a little run with the ground and pound right before I… actually, it was doing fairly well. There [were] a couple of shows that… so now ‘Ryback invented ground and pound’ is the new thing. Yep, assholes, I did. I dare you to find someone who does it better than me. And then, they, crowds were getting with it, and then they told me to stop.” Ryback added, “when I switched to the trunks, I had a little run with the ground and pound. Check it out on YouTube.”

Fonte: 411mania
Ribeiro
Ribeiro
WWE Tag Team Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 21976
Emprego/lazer : Hater

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo