FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Booker T - Página 2 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Booker T - Página 2 Arrow_54_512

Booker T

Página 2 de 3 Anterior  1, 2, 3  Seguinte

Ir em baixo

Booker T - Página 2 Empty Re: Booker T

Mensagem por admin em Ter Jan 31 2012, 18:51

Booker T lança autobiografia

[Você precisa estar registrado e conectado para ver esta imagem.]

Booker T irá lançar em Setembro a sua autobiografia intitulada de From Prison to Promise. O livro aborda toda a carreira de Booker antes de entrar no Mundo do wrestling.

A sinopse do livro é a seguinte:

"As a six-time world champion, TV commentator, and holder of over thirty-five major titles in WWE, WCW, and TNA, Booker T. Huffman knows what it means to fight. He learned long before he entered the ring, when daily survival was a fierce battle.

"Booker T: From Prison to Promise details Huffman’s struggles from his youngest years. Losing his father at only ten months and his mother at only thirteen years old, Booker was forced along with his seven siblings to navigate life alone. Wrestling with hunger, poverty, and criminal influences, he struggled to survive in urban Houston and soon spiraled out of control, gravitating toward gang life and ultimately landing in prison.

"Finally confronting himself while incarcerated, Booker made a promise to rise above crime and hopelessness to accomplish greater things and become an agent of change in his community. From anonymity to stardom, from rags to riches, Booker T takes us on his journey From Prison to Promise . . . Now can you dig that, SUCKA?"
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 19764
Emprego/lazer : Estudante

http://fpwrestling.forumeiros.com

Mensagem por admin em Sab Jun 02 2012, 16:18

admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin em Qui Nov 08 2012, 17:56

Booker T fala de ter andado ao murro com Batista

Booker T deu uma entrevista a Fighting Spirit Magazine e falou sobre o incidente com Batista durante uma filmagem de um anúncio para o SummerSlam 2006 e que levou a que os dois entrassem em vias de facto.....

Batista que naquela altura tinha ascendido de forma rápida ao main-event não era bem visto juntos dos companheiros por não respeitar aqueles que balharam largos anos para entrar na WWE. Nesse dia de gravações, Booker perdeu a cabeça com Batista.

De acordo com testemunhas, booker desafiou Batista a vir para uma sala vazia e assim foi. Os dois envolveram-se numa briga que durou cinco minutos e onde Booker estava a dar uma sova em Batista. Após os dois serem separados, Batista apanhou Booker distraído e desferiu-lhe um murro e fugiu dele ao fechar uma porta.

Finlay foi um dos que separou a briga e disse que os reports exageraram nas proporções da mesma mas Booker na entrevista discordou de Finlay e disse:

"It wasn't blown out of proportion. He took a pretty good beating,"

"The thing is, when you're in a fight, it's different from an MMA fight. That's the thing with me. I've fought my whole life. You don't just call a person out to a fight if you don't know their background, what they've been through, and how to test them. That was his mistake, and I think it was definitely a case of him underestimating me, and thinking he was the bigger guy. For me fighting is in the blood, and it's something I grew up doing. Honestly though, I hope Batista does well (in MMA), even just for the business' sake."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin em Sab Nov 17 2012, 14:56

Booker T fala pela primeira vez sobre Chris Benoit

Booker T deu uma entrevista ao Inside Wrestling, e pela primeira vez comentou a tragédia de Chris Benoit. Booker em traços gerias indicou que se tem de separar quem era Benoit no wrestling e o episódio trágico que marcou o fim da sua vida.....

Booker disse: "I separate them because I have to," said Booker. "You can't put the two together. I think of the Chris I knew on the road and in Japan, eating the frickin' noodles, traveling and working together for years. I can't put those two people together because I really think the two were different people at the time. We'll never know what happened, and that's the thing: We don't know. The brain is a fragile machine, because you can live with a person for 30 years and then they kill you one day."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Cavaco Silva em Sab Nov 17 2012, 15:02

Vá lá, alguém que diz alguma coisa certa.
Cavaco Silva
Cavaco Silva
NXT Superstar

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 2603
Emprego/lazer : El Presi da Estrumeira

Mensagem por Arts em Sab Nov 17 2012, 15:48

Que senhor, quer senhor. Não fazia a minima ideia que o Booker fosse o que sairia mais airosamente disto tudo.
Arts
Arts
WWE Tag Team Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 20559

Mensagem por admin em Sab Mar 23 2013, 14:14

Booker T fala da construção da Wrestlemania e dos Hall of Famers de 2013

Booker T foi um dos entrevistados do Monday Night Mayhem desta semana. Eis os highlights:.....

His thoughts on his fellow inductees in this year’s WWE Hall of Fame class: “All of those guys (Bruno Sammartino, Bob Backlund, Mick Foley, Trish Stratus, and Donald Trump) have their own special unique talent. They all brought something different to the game. I’m honored to be sitting out there watching these guys and get that honor. I am looking forward to seeing Bruno Sammartino finally taking that step into immortality. I think it is something that is long overdue. It’s going to be a great night any way you look at it.”

The build-up to WrestleMania XXIX: “WrestleMania always starts the day after the previous WrestleMania. The build-up has been no different as far as the promotion goes, and you have to notice that. The fans are going to show up and it is going to be a great night of wrestling and a great night of entertainment.”

His mission statement for his Reality of Wrestling promotion in Houston, TX: “I’m trying to create an environment for the young people that want to get into this business and see what it is really all about from a true perspective.”
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin em Qui Fev 13 2014, 07:41

Booker T diz que nunca foi vítima de racismo na sua carreira

WN escreveu:O Philly.com entrevistou Booker T sobre o tema Black History Month. Booker disse que nunca foi vítima de racismo na sua carreira:...

“Throughout my whole time in wrestling on the road, going out and being around some of the whitest people in the world I’ve never had any problems with anybody. It was never black or white. Booker T was just a wrestler. I did that by design.”

“When people see me come out of that curtain, it’s never been a black guy. It’s just been Booker T and I’ve always tried to make it that way.”

On Sting coming to WWE: "Ya know I would hope so, I really think it's something he shoulda did some years ago, he had his reasons why he didn't, he's a religious man, I don't know if that's why he hasn't yet, he was a cornerstone of WCW. He deserves to be mentioned as such."

His upcoming book: "Well yeah, it's going to chronicle my time in WCW, to WWE, to the Hall of Fame, so many people wondered what was going through my mind at this time or that time.. Like when WWE showed up in Florida to take over WCW. What really happened years ago between Sid Viscious/Arn Anderson, what went wrong here or there. A lot of stuff like that people want to know more about."

His advice to CM Punk: "Well it's real simple, the advice I would give that person you were talking about, if we are talking about the "kid" who worked my PWA show years ago, and saw how good he was and how much potential not to mention the talent he already possessed years ago, ya know it reminds me of something my mother used to tell me when I was a boy, if your 99% about something you keep your mouth shut, if your 100% about something speak up 100% time! It's really hard to say when someone is speaking up 100% and their integrity is on the line, you deal with the consequences, if your only 99% you keep it shut."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Colt em Qui Fev 13 2014, 19:23

Nem quando perdeu para o Triple H na Wrestlemania 19?
Colt
Colt
NXT Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 6050
Emprego/lazer : #nWo4Life

Mensagem por Jack Laree em Qui Fev 13 2014, 19:51

Eu nunca vi racismo na 'E.
Jack Laree
Jack Laree
TNA World Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 10551