FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Mick Foley - Página 6 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Mick Foley - Página 6 Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Mick Foley - Página 6 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Mick Foley - Página 6 Arrow_54_512

Mick Foley

+14
Colt
Krunkz
Cavaco Silva
admin
Rafa
Renato
Dr. Eira
Adam Puck
Cláudio
Tigas
TBD
Shaman of Xtreme
PoD
D P G P
18 participantes

Página 6 de 6 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Ir para baixo

Mick Foley - Página 6 Empty Re: Mick Foley

Mensagem por admin Qui Abr 17 2014, 09:05

Mick Foley diz que viu muitas vezes CM Punk com dores

WN escreveu:O WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley comentou no facebook a provável saída de CM Punk da WWE e o facto de o ter visto nos últimos três anos com dores. Foley disse:...

"Yes, the response to that funny photo of CM Punk on a milk carton was incredible. While I respect everybody's opinion – as long as it is given in a respectful way, I have to disagree with those out there who find great fault in Punk's simply walk away. I am kind of like a ghost that drifts in and out of WWE, but in my past three years of drifting, I have never been to a WWE event where Punk was not in considerable pain. Ice packs, heating pads, and visits to the trainer were as much a part of his daily routine as eating. sleeping, and wrestling. Performing at that level, in that degree of pain was only possible when accompanied by the passion that turned an unlikely Indy kid into one of the greatest WWE superstars of his generation. Once that passions gone, then so are all of the things that made him great. I know what it feels like to go through the motions, and to do what needs to be done solely for the paycheck. It's not pretty – and though I have not talked to Punk since the night before he left, I have to believe he has too much respect for what he does to let people see him going through the motions. If or when that day comes when CM punk returns to WWE, I hope it's with that same passion that made so many of you care about him to begin with."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 19764
Emprego/lazer : Estudante

https://fpwrestling.forumeiros.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Mensagem por admin Qua Abr 23 2014, 05:20

Mick Foley fala mais sobre a recusa do contrato de Lenda da WWE

WN escreveu:O WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley fez uso do Facebook para indicar porque não assina um contrato de Lenda com a WWE....

"To deal..or not to deal - that is the question. As some of you may have heard, at this point, I am opting not to sign my Legends Marketing Deal, which gives ‪#‎WWE‬ the right to market my likeness on video games and action figures. I'll be writing in more detail about this in the next week or so, but it would be fair to say that, despite strong sales, I have found the payoffs for the past two video games to be extremely weak - in the 25% range of what most talent was expecting.

Last year, the explanation had something to do with the video game company going bankrupt - a real shame for me, since I was heavily featured as three characters from the "Attitude" era, complete with voice work. I haven't heard this year's explanation yet, but, personally. I think the #WWE just wants to see if the talent will accept a far lower percentage than had previously been given. If so, it would proably be a good business move for #WWE, since very few current wrestlers are going to jeapordize their standing with the company by offering resistance - and most legends will probably come to feel like anything they get from merchandise is better than nothing.

As for me: until I hear a valid reason, I'm opting out."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Seg maio 19 2014, 17:54

Mick Foley irá fazer um anuncio em breve & Possivelmente irá ingressar na GFW de Jeff Jarrett

WN escreveu:O WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley mencionou no facebook que amanhã deverá fazer um anúncio sobre o seu futuro. Foley disse:

"After giving the matter much thought, I have come to an important decision regarding my furure. I know that not everyone will agree with, or support the decision, but I do hope the decision will be respected. I will make the announcement on Tuesday afternoon."

Entretanto, surgiu nas redes sociais uma foto que poderá indicar um ingresso na Global Force Wrestling como o futuro a curto prazo de Mick Foley

[Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar esta imagem]
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Ribeiro Seg maio 19 2014, 20:37

O Mick Foley é boa pessoa e gosta de ajudar. Tenho pena de não vermos outras super estrelas a ajudarem companhias mais pequenas

Foley is God  Mick Foley - Página 6 239680 Mick Foley - Página 6 239680 Mick Foley - Página 6 239680 
Ribeiro
Ribeiro
WWE Tag Team Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 21976
Emprego/lazer : Hater

Mensagem por Dans Ter maio 20 2014, 15:21

Foley na GFW Mick Foley - Página 6 239680 
Agora ia X-Pac, Kevin Nash e o resto da malta toda para lá.
Dans
Dans
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 4734
Emprego/lazer : Aturar ressabiados

Mensagem por admin Qua maio 21 2014, 16:51

Mick Foley deixa sério aviso a WWE após o Monday Night RAW

WN escreveu:Após o Monday Night RAW desta semana, Mick Foley fez uso do facebook para deixar um aviso à WWE. Foley disse:

A SERIOUS QUESTION FOR WWE

I swear, I'm not posting this right after WWE Monday Night Raw to be a smart alec, a trouble-maker or to create drama. But, could it be - following the precipitous tumble of WWE stock, that having real life WWE Chief Operating Officer Paul Levesque and Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon performing simultaneous duties as the on-air "Autohority" is simply not best for business.

No matter where I might go, what I might say, and what type of home appliance WWE decisions may occasionally cause me to break, World Wrestling Entertainment is a GREAT company - a company that manged to post record profits during the worst economic downturn in a generation. I just bought stock myself - som I'm putting money where my mouth is here. I've heard from reliable sources that the WWE Network hasn't yet met its initial goals, and that the recent TV deal signed with USA Network wasn't as lucrative as investors had hoped. But there has to be something more - probably alot of little things. Might one of those things be the blurred line between the real life McMahon-Levesques and the charachters of Triple H - WWE Universe and Stephanie McMahon - WWE they portray?

I vividly recall Vince McMahon looking at me like I was legitimitely insane in 2007 when I told him I didn't think the WWE Universe (I actually called them "fans") made the distinction between Vince McMahon, the face of WWE, and "Mr McMahon" who, at the time, as a TV personality, has presumably been blown to smithereens in a televised exploding limousine incident.

Likewise, I'm not sure that everyone "gets" that Paul Levesque and Stephanie McMahon are definitely seasoned and intelligent business people who simultaneously portray horrible bosses as on-air authority figures. The lines are awfully blurry - and while most fans seem to understand that the real life Stephanie is that legitimitely kind, caring soul we see on "Raw" as the face of the "Be a Star" campaign, and other positive endeavors that the company is involved in - she can be awfully convincing when she has that mic in her hand, and is dressing down, maligning...and occasionally slapping the dogpoop out of WWE talent. Personally, I think Steph has been simply sensational as a character this year - but I'm not sure everyone "gets" that she's essentially a really nice person, doing a really good job of being really, really bad.

Look, I don't have all the answers, and there are probably far more factors at play than I am capable of uderstanding. But maybe, just maybe, having investors watch the Chief Operating Officer of a billion dollar company (past tense) kick the dogpoop out of a hand-cuffed employee (or Independent contractor) is not best for business as far as Wall Street is concerned.

admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Jack Laree Dom Jun 15 2014, 20:34

Mick Foley fala da separação da Shield e Luke Harper ser comparado a Bruiser Brody
O WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley deu uma entrevista ao Chad Dukes Versus The World. Eis os highlights:

Luke Harper: "I wasn't sold on him. I wasn't sold on the idea that they kept comparing him to Bruiser Brody, because Brody for the longtime wrestling fan was one of the great wrestlers of his era or of all time. But he was known as the intelligent monster and Harper was an out of control maniac. I think once you stop trying to imitate somebody and find your own way things really start clicking. So, I've been watching him and things have really been clicking and after the Wyatts have this amazing run, hopefully as long as possible, yeah, I do think he has what it takes to become a singles star."

The Shield breaking up: "I thought it was pretty cool, yeah! I didn't see it coming and they had a long, a nice long run. Sometimes, and I'm not picking on other groups, but when I wrestled elsewhere for a couple of years it was almost as if they thought every person watching the show watched every episode and kept up on everything, and they would break up groups, literally within months, two or three months. 'Yeah, they've been together long enough, time to break 'em up!' These guys [the Shield] had been together for two years, the time was right; I think it gives Seth Rollins a chance to break out. He was almost like the forgotten member, even though he would steal shows. He wasn't the crazy guy, like Ambrose, and he wasn't the guy with the incredible physique, like Roman Reigns. So he tended to be forgotten. Evolution by the nature of its name should be constantly evolving, I think it was a good move, and I think he upped his stock."
Fonte: WN
Jack Laree
Jack Laree
TNA World Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 10572
Emprego/lazer : Patrulheiro Espacial

https://www.linkedin.com/in/vittodias/

Mensagem por PoD Qui Jul 03 2014, 20:08

Sinceramente, não percebo o Foley.

Agora que está parado e a alternar numa vida que oscila entre os deveres familiares, a sua "carreira" como Comediante e a faceta de comentador das actividades da WWE, está em tudo o que é sites e redes sociais a comentar as merdas à borla, enquanto pusha os eventos de Stand Up que são uma lástima, quase que se esforça para aparecer e promover o resto da malta.

Foda-se mas o gajo ainda não percebeu que se guardar esta merd* toda em vez de cuspir para a Internet, tem material suficiente para escrever um novo livro, visto que, GARANTIDAMENTE, o gajo tem malta que vai comprar? Foda-se até quem nem quer saber do assunto, basta gritares "O FOLEY TEM UM NOVO LIVRO!" que é o suficiente para ir a correr para o amazon encomendar.

Ou que faça um Podcast pago ou assim, desta maneira é pérolas a porcos.
PoD
PoD
IWGP Intercontinental Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 3151
Emprego/lazer : Irónico

Mensagem por admin Qua Jul 09 2014, 17:04

Mick Foley diz que ficou fasciando com Chris Jericho no RAW

WN escreveu:Mick Foley voltou a fazer uso dos eu facebook para agora coemntar a feud Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt :

THE JERICHO FACTOR

Every once once in a while, I look at someone in WWE and think "oh, I could do something with this guy." As many of you know, per doctor's orders, I'll never be in a situation to do anything physically in the ring again. But Bray Wyatt and The Wyatt Family are definately people who give me that "oh I could do something with this" feeling.

Chris Jericho has that same mindset - but unlike me, he can actually act on those impulses; he can actually do something with those guys who have that certain "something". that make you sit up and say "wow". Iwas really fascinated last night at his ability to tell a story with just the most subtle of facial expressions. Hopefully, we'll all be saying "wow" when we see these two monsters of the microphone trade verbal barbs on future episodes of WWE Monday Night Raw and #Smackdown.
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Costa Ter Out 21 2014, 22:26

Mick Foley regressa no Monday Night RAW

Mick Foley fez ontem o seu regresso à TV da WWE num segmento com Seth Rollins e Dean Ambrose. Foley falou sobre o Hell in a Cell e o que poderia acontecer a ambos. Não se sabe se este regresso de Foley está relacionado a ele ter assinado um novo contrato de Lendas com a WWE no passado mês de Maio.

Foley fez uso do twitter para comentar o seu regresso a WWE. Foley disse: "There is nothing quite like the feeling of being back on #RAW! Mrs Foley's baby boy is finally...home. #HellInACell"

"Two weeks ago, I said I no longer meant enough in @WWE to be a surprise guest on #RAW like @TheRock. Thanks for proving me wrong!"

A filha de Foley também comentou o regresso do seu pai à TV. Ela disse: "WHAT!!!!!! DAD?!?!?! HE DIDNT TELL ME!!!!! I JUST JUMPED UP AND STARTED SCREAMING!!!!!"

"My heart is still beating so fast!!!!! That was the single best wrestling surprise of my entire life!!! AHHHHHH!!! I'm still freaking out!!! @realmickfoley YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE IN LOS ANGELES TODAY!!! YOU SNEAKY SUN OF GUN!!!"
Costa
Costa
TNA X Division Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 5126
Emprego/lazer : .

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 6 de 6 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Ir para o topo