FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Dolph Ziggler - Página 3 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Dolph Ziggler - Página 3 Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Dolph Ziggler - Página 3 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Dolph Ziggler - Página 3 Arrow_54_512

Dolph Ziggler

+33
Moore
Litos
Michael Uchebo
The Real Lord of Darkness
Roma
Sebastian
Ribeiro
Colt
Dans
Chó
Krunkz
Jack Laree
Cavaco Silva
Arts
Bernaz Roliz
rDmT93
marcos555
Rafa
Nano Neutel
Renato
MCZE
Crazy Boy
Cláudio
mayer.
TBD
Adam Puck
Dr. Eira
FilipeAz
.Aimar
Tigas
Joao Aleixo
admin
DiogoAz
37 participantes

Página 3 de 19 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

Dolph Ziggler - Página 3 Empty Re: Dolph Ziggler

Mensagem por MCZE Ter Jul 28 2009, 18:34

Ou seja, a WWE não lhe deu o titulo como prenda, mas deu-lhe um combate de merd* frente ao rey :\
MCZE
MCZE
WWE Intercontinental Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 22594
Emprego/lazer : Lazer

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Mensagem por Dr. Eira Sex Jul 08 2011, 16:21

The Metro in the UK has an interview with Dolph Ziggler where he gave details on his most embarrassing gimmick: "I was in the Spirit Squad, which was a group of guys with a cheerleading theme. I told myself no matter what the persona is, get your foot in the door and run with it." He also said he's had two concussions in his career.

Fonte: ewrestlingnews
Dr. Eira
Dr. Eira
FPW Hall Of Famer
FPW Hall Of Famer

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 33409
Emprego/lazer : Otaku

https://fpwrestling.forumeiros.com

Mensagem por Dr. Eira Qui Jan 19 2012, 16:06

O candidato principal ao título da WWE, Dolph Ziggler deu uma entrevista ao EcollegeTimes.com onde abordou vários temas da sua carreira. Eis os highlights:

What are some of the goals you have in mind going forward? Of course, I want to be champion, I want to wrestle a main event at WrestleMania and another very realistic goal of mine far down in my career is that I want to be know as the greatest ever. Not everybody wants that. Some people want to be champion, but in ten years when people say my name, I want them to be saying ‘he was the guy who was the best ever.'

When you held the WWE Intercontinental Championship title, what did having that title mean to you? That was a huge goal that I had set for myself. I had come up short the year before. I though for sure that it was mine and when it didn't happen I was actually very frustrated. Now, coming back into the picture of the title and then actually getting it ... I honestly thought it was long overdue and it was well-deserved and I was very happy to take that and make it [a step] towards becoming the WWE Championship that it once was. I thought I brought some prestige to it.

WrestleMania is coming up in April. It will be The Rock versus John Cena. Who would you pick to win that fight? Both those guys are in awesome shape. Cena is like our franchise guy. He carries the company on his back and he's out there every single night doing everything he can to give back to the fans. The Rock, he's awesome at what he does, but he's kind of moved on and he's a movie star now, so I've gotta go with the hometown guy who is out there in the trenches with us every single weekend as opposed to the guy that comes back a couple times a year.

Fonte: NWE
Dr. Eira
Dr. Eira
FPW Hall Of Famer
FPW Hall Of Famer

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 33409
Emprego/lazer : Otaku

Mensagem por admin Sex Mar 02 2012, 18:47

Dolph Ziggler fala da sua música e do ser adversário de sonho na Wrestlemania

Dolph Ziggler deu uma entrevista ao Cleveland.com. Eis os highlights:

His first Elimination Chamber match this year: "Yeah, it was my first time. At least that's what I told her. Honestly, that thing is crazy. I like to go above and beyond. I never give less than 100%. But that thing hurt like hell. I tried to sacrifice every ounce of my body to somehow stay in it all the way and ended up coming up a little short. But at least The Miz was out there. So at least he wasn't in a gym or wrestling school somewhere, we know he was in that match."

Changing his theme song:"You know what, I'm out there to give 100% and I do what I think is best. I really don't care what other people think. I know a lot of people like that song. I liked that song. I'm done being perfection. I still do on a day-to-day basis, I just don't need to let everyone know about it. I'm 'Here to Show the World' is simply put, every single night when I go out there, I steal the show. I do what I do best and that's take it away from every one else. And when everyone else goes to Wrestlemania to see Rock vs. Cena, there going to leave knowing I stole the show."

His WrestleMania dream opponent: "Shawn Michaels, 1997. That's someone who could actually hang with me for 60 minutes, Iron Man Match. Let everyone know who is the best ever, not just best in the world who puts it on a t-shirt or shows up for six months a year. But someone on the roster right now, it would be Tyson Kidd. Me and him go out there and tear it up. Show everyone what wrestling is really about. And still make them care. And have them come away knowing that's the best match they have ever seen."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 19764
Emprego/lazer : Estudante

Mensagem por admin Ter Mar 06 2012, 17:45

Dolph Ziggler planeia reinventar o wrestling

Dolph Ziggler em entrevista à WWE Magazine disse que que gosta das promos de The Rock. Dolph disse:

"Though I'm not a huge fan of The Rock, I admit that I am a fan of the fact that he does his own thing. He gets excited on the mic. He yells. He didn't listen to what people told him to do, and people responded to that. I appreciate someone who stands out and stands up for what he believes in, because that's what I'm trying to do," Ziggler says.

"When I finally get the chance to say what I want, to talk about where we're going from here on out, when my voice, my words, become the measuring stick for WWE, I think that's the moment that's going to reinvent our entire business."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Renato Seg Mar 12 2012, 18:01

Dolph Ziggler em entrevista

Dolph Ziggler esteve presente no Arda Ocal e onde discutiu vários temas:

- O facto de não estar bookado para a Wrestlemania e desejar estar no show somente para brilhar um pouco.
- O facto do balneário da WWE apoiar John Cena
- O difícil que foi trabalhar na Elimination Chamber
- Ser comparado a Shawn Michaels e Mr. Perfect

Renato
Renato
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 29398

Mensagem por Nano Neutel Seg Mar 19 2012, 04:55

Este gajo é um monstro dentro do ringue ( no bom sentido) se ele não tem um título mundial em 2012 depois da Wrestlemania então a WWE simplesmente não sabe reconhecer talento à sua frente...
Nano Neutel
Nano Neutel
ROH Tag Team Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 1856
Emprego/lazer : Recepcionista de Hotel

Mensagem por admin Seg Abr 09 2012, 15:52

Dolph Ziggler manda boca a The Rock

Dolph Ziggler criticou The Rock pela sua agenda limitada de presenças na WWE. Um fã disse a Ziggler o seguinte: "Couldn't decide which flexforce WWE figure to buy between your action figure and @therock 's.. chose the rock in the end!"

Ziggler responderia: "Typical, just make sure you only play with it 4-5 times a year...."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Ter Jun 12 2012, 18:01

Dolph Ziggler elogiado

Durante o RAW SuperShow, Dolph Ziggler foi elogiado por Mick Foley que disse, "Another excellent match involving @HeelZiggler . I think I detect some type of trend here". Por sua vez, Paul Heyman reenviou o tweet e disse que concordava.
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Seg Jul 02 2012, 16:22

Futuro de Dolph Ziggler

Apesar de Dolph Ziggler vir de uma serie de derrotas para o World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus segundo a F4W, a WWE tem grandes planos para Ziggler no restante ano de 2012
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado