FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
AJ Styles - Página 11 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
AJ Styles - Página 11 Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
AJ Styles - Página 11 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
AJ Styles - Página 11 Arrow_54_512

AJ Styles

+25
Fundertaker
Sebastian
Michael Uchebo
Dans
Krunkz
rDmT93
Colt
Renato
Jack Laree
Cavaco Silva
D P G P
admin
Chó
Ramos
DiogoAz
Arts
FilipeAz
João Orton
The Wolverine
Tigas
Adam Puck
Alm
remo
mayer.
Dr. Eira
29 participantes

Página 11 de 13 Anterior  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

AJ Styles - Página 11 Empty Re: AJ Styles

Mensagem por Dans Sáb Jan 18 2014, 15:22

Não estará a muito tempo de regressar. O melhor talvez seja afastar-se por uns curtos meses e depois sim, voltar.
Dans
Dans
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 4734
Emprego/lazer : Aturar ressabiados

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Mensagem por Jack Laree Sáb Jan 18 2014, 23:02

Continue na ROH que preciso de motivos pra ver aquilo.
Jack Laree
Jack Laree
TNA World Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 10573
Emprego/lazer : Patrulheiro Espacial

https://www.linkedin.com/in/vittodias/

Mensagem por admin Qui Jan 23 2014, 07:25

AJ Styles fala de Hulk Hogan/Eric Bischoff na TNA, storyline de Claire Lynch e perder o título para RVD

O The SNS Radio Network's Unplugged entrevistou o antigo lutador da TNA, AJ Styles. Eis os highlights:...

On the controversial independent contractor issues in wrestling: The whole independent contractor thing in pro wrestling doesn't really work, it doesn't make much sense but that's the way its been run for so long. When it comes to independents i don't think any owner or promoter should say 'you cant work for this guy or this guy' but when it comes to TNA and WWE, i understand with those bigger contracts.

On being pushed aside when kurt angle and christian came into TNA: This might make you mad but i was having the most fun at the time. those things worked for me at the time. for me, that stuff was hilarious. I understand you cant be in the spotlight all the time so why not have fun in the process of getting there. the crazy stuff with christian and then with Kurt and then with Karen. Then i was in a main storyline with Kurt. I just wanted to have fun and give off another point of AJ Styles.

Working with Ric Flair: I have no problems doing it. I think there is always a time to turn heel and who better to do it with than with Ric Flair. I have no problems working with Ric Flair but i think it was important for everyone to realize that I'm not Ric Flair. Wearing the robe was great but adding the hood on there made it better. I had a lot of fun with that.

Fortune: I think the best stuff was with Fortune. The wacky stuff we were doing. I think the entertainment value went up. We had so much idea but not all of it made it. We were going to be different. Not just the four horsemen but a new age, a new horsemen. Not running around in suits in limos but wearing cool clothes and driving sports cars. We wanted to come off of a plane that had 'Flair Force-1' written on it. All of those crazy little things you can think of.

There was another time we talked about doing a spoof of the movie 'the hangover' where we wake up hungover and we go looking for Flair. James Storm is all hungover and he wakes up with his face face painted like a tiger. Just like those silly face paintings you get at a circus or something. And the hotel is trashed. Stuff like that.

On the reaction backstage that Hulk Hogan was coming to TNA: I think we were optimistic. the last thing that hogan really did was he made WCW. He made it a bigger product. We all basically said, the last thing he did was turned to gold. When i heard that things were going to start changing, i had doubts.

Like the first thing being the ring. When i heard the ring was going to be changed to a standard 4 sided. They said because it looks more professional. I think that was a big no-no. One thing the ring did was make us look different from others. That to me was the most important thing. The ring was a lot tighter, the ropes. I know this now but the 4 sided ring is a lot better to bump on. The old ring just didn't give much and you take a lot more impact on your body. Still, it was different and different is good.

When i took a belly to belly from Kurt in the 4 sided ring, i told myself I will never again bump in that 6 sided ring because it was like heaven. The last time i wrestled Kurt was in the UK and he gave me that spot with the belly to belly and i told myself I will never take that again. I ended up taking that move again in the 4 sided ring and things changed.

Having some friction with Hogan and Bischoff: Initially there was friction. When i saw all of these changes going on i just said, if it's not broke, don't fix it. We were already accumulating viewers more and more every time our show was on the air before they had gotten there.

One thing they wanted me to be was a mini ric flair. They wanted to dye my hair and act exactly like flair. I don't want to be flair, i want to be AJ Styles. Ric Flair is the kind of guy that you can never grow out of his shadow. I think they wanted me to be like flair because they didn't know who i was. The fans knew who i was but because they didn't, they wanted to change me into someone they knew, piggyback on to Ric Flair.

On dropping to belt to RVD: We didn't even have an angle at all. They booked a match with Jeff Hardy vs Rob van Dam to see who was going to wrestle me. Then i found out they were going to put Rob over and i said 'What!? Why?' and this wasn't an ego thing. This was just a thing of, why would you just bring in this guy to go over one of your top guys. Why wouldn't your top guy go over this guy and show he is the real TNA heavyweight champion? It was just mind blowing. It's not about me either. I would have had the same reaction if Sting had the title and Rob went over. It just doesn't make sense. It's not Rob's fault either, he just went in there and wrestled.

On the Clair Lynch storyline: At first, I'm telling you this was supposed to be a great story. I helped bring it together and Frank and Chris helped bring it together. It fell apart when Clair Lynch was actually brought in. Clair Lynch was never supposed to be a friend of the family. Clair Lynch was supposed to be an irresistible smoking hot niece or something, like a distant relative. When the Dixie Carter stuff rolled on then AJ was the one who was supposed to sort of take care of her. When the allegations surface that AJ was banging Clair, the fans reaction was supposed to be 'You know what, she is so hot that I'd bang her too'.

There were so many missing pieces to this that it just didn't work. First thing was the friend of the family, well Who cares if she is just a friend. Second, she wasn't hot, not remotely so you would never believe that i would touch her with a 10 foot pole. There were little things that wrecked everything. Plus the way she departed the company, I'm not too happy about that either. This could have been sort of like 'The hand that rocks the cradle' stuff. That could have been good.

Fonte:WN
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 19764
Emprego/lazer : Estudante

https://fpwrestling.forumeiros.com

Mensagem por admin Dom Jan 26 2014, 18:26

AJ Styles diz que não teve negociações com a WWE

AJ Styles deu uma entrevista ao Live Audio Wrestling. Eis os highlights:...

The year-long angle with TNA and what it was building to: "I don't think they really knew what gimmick I was going towards when they did the "lone wolf" thing. They asked me about it, and I said I had no problem being at home, but I really don't think they knew where they wanted it to go. We talked about the Sting lone wolf thing that he did, and something similar to that. I didn't have a problem with it. You always want to do something different. I wanted to come out with a bit of a different look. It worked for me, I had no problem doing it. As far as I know, until things got changed up a little bit, they wanted me to be the one to take out Aces & Eights, or have a group to help take them out, or something like that. I'm not positive on that, but I think that's kind of where they were going."

Having no talks with WWE: "I know that's some wishful thinking, but no, there was nothing. Not a phone call. Nothing. I wish I knew who these guys were that were presenting these rumors and whatnot, just so I could say, "Exactly tell me when they did call me, I'd like to know." It's just so bizarre, all the stuff that you hear."

Fonte:WN
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Qua Jan 29 2014, 07:26

AJ Styles diz que pensava que se iria retirar na TNA

Fonte escreveu:AJ Styles deu uma entrevista ao Wrestling Mania Show. Eis os highlights:...

Not being able to agree on a new TNA contract: "Yeah it is upsetting. I thought that I’d retire in TNA but you know, this is a business and sometimes things don’t work out. People don’t understand this is how I pay my bills and sometimes it just doesn’t work out and we don’t see eye to eye. There are a lot of people who left and wrestled for different companies because of their contracts."

TNA Pushing former WWE Stars: "It makes me wonder if TNA thought it would boost ratings or was it that Spike wanted TNA to have higher ratings. I know that Spike like big names of their shows, which led to Christian and Kurt Angle being signed. I blame it on ratings; they wanted to see them rather than seeing TNA grow more gradually."

A planned speaking tour: "I had a speaking tour planned but I was threatened by a TNA lawyer about some stuff that was going on. We were looking at doing it in March but now we’re looking at coming over in June so it actually worked out quite well."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Qui Fev 06 2014, 19:06

AJ Styles fala da TNA, Sting na WWE e adversários de sonho

WN escreveu:AJ Styles deu uma entrevista ao SLAM! Wrestling. Eis os highlights:....

His dream opponent: "Seriously, some (dream matches) for me are with guys that I may never get the opportunity to wrestle. I'd like to wrestle Rey Mysterio, I think he and I could really tear things up. There are definitely some guys in the Fed (WWE) that I think I could have good matches with, that would also be dream matches for the fans as well. But who knows if that ever comes or not."

Sting in WWE: "I hope to see Sting wrestle The Undertaker at WrestleMania. I don't know if that's going to happen, that may just be wishful thinking. But I can appreciate the (thinking)."

TNA: "I'm not saying that they're going under, but it sure does seem that way. They're really saving a lot of money in places. If they're so desperate to save money that they cut loose one of their top guys, the one guy that was known as the TNA guy, they must be hurting pretty bad. Either that or they think that loyalty means absolutely nothing to them, or they think I suck. I don't know which one of those it is."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Dom Mar 02 2014, 15:45

Styles Clash de AJ Styles volta a lesionar um lutador e desta vez com gravidade

WN escreveu:O show de ontem da Preston City Wrestling em Inglaterra que aconteceu perante uma lotação esgotada de 1300 pessoas ficou marcado pelo main-event que viu o lutador local Lionheart enfrentar AJ Styles...

Lionheart venceu Styles num excelente combate mas no final, Styles aplicou o styles clash. Lionheart amparou mal o golpe e caiu sobre a sua cabeça, um acidente praticamente igual ao que Roderick Strong sofreu no inicio do ano na ROH só que com maior gravidade.

Lionheart ficou deitado no ringue sem conseguir mexer os braços nem as pernas. Os oficiais e médicos vieram de imediato ao ringue e pediram para as pessoas saírem da arena para os cuidados serem prestados ao lutador.

Numa actualização já no decorrer da noite por pare do promotor indicou que o lutador voltou a sentir os membros mas uma ressonância magnética indicou que Lionheart partiu o pescoço mas sem haver qualquer dano nervoso.
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Dans Dom Mar 02 2014, 15:59

A novela continua. Muitas das vezes são aqueles quem sofrem o SC que não o vendem bem e depois claro, dá nisto.
Dans
Dans
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 4734
Emprego/lazer : Aturar ressabiados

Mensagem por Sebastian Dom Mar 02 2014, 19:14

a Michelle Mccool aplica melhor que o Aj  AJ Styles - Página 11 5081 
Sebastian
Sebastian
IWGP Intercontinental Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 3276
Emprego/lazer : ...

Mensagem por admin Qui Mar 06 2014, 16:56

AJ Styles a caminho da New Japan Pro Wrestling

WN escreveu:AJ Styles deverá começar a trabalhar na New Japan Pro Wrestling no inicio do mês de Abril. O anúncio oficial ainda não foi feito mas fontes na NJPW esperam assinar o contrato em breve.
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado