FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Scott Hall "I want to die" Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Scott Hall "I want to die" Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Scott Hall "I want to die" Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Scott Hall "I want to die" Arrow_54_512

Scott Hall "I want to die"

Ir para baixo

Scott Hall "I want to die" Empty Scott Hall "I want to die"

Mensagem por Arts Ter Fev 19 2013, 21:22

Thursday on YouTube, Diamond Dallas Page released audio of a phone conversation with Scott Hall, who repeatedly says, "I'm dying." The phone call included Jake "the Snake" Roberts, who joined with Page trying to convince Hall to join them at the "Accountability Crib."

Hall repeated himself throughout the phone call, slurred his words, said he is "drinking vodka for breakfast" twice, and rambled about WCW stories. At the beginning of the conversation, Hall said he just wants to die, but Roberts told him that he can get out of that mindset.

Roberts told Hall that he has been clean for "over 60 days," which shocked Hall. Hall, who also noted he is out of money, vowed to make arrangements to travel from Florida to Atlanta, Ga. to join Roberts and Page.

:\
Arts
Arts
WWE Tag Team Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 20718

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos