FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Mais comentários de estrelas e personalidades do wrestling sobre o Royal Rumble Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Mais comentários de estrelas e personalidades do wrestling sobre o Royal Rumble Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Mais comentários de estrelas e personalidades do wrestling sobre o Royal Rumble Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Mais comentários de estrelas e personalidades do wrestling sobre o Royal Rumble Arrow_54_512

Mais comentários de estrelas e personalidades do wrestling sobre o Royal Rumble

Ir para baixo

Mais comentários de estrelas e personalidades do wrestling sobre o Royal Rumble Empty Mais comentários de estrelas e personalidades do wrestling sobre o Royal Rumble

Mensagem por admin Seg Jan 27 2014, 19:46

O Royal Rumble continua a render vários comentários no mundo do wrestling. Eis alguns comentários:..

Brie Bella sobre Bryan não estar na Rumble: "Daniel Bryan should of been in the #royalrumble He should be going for the championship! We hear you all, I wish the authority did too!!! #yesmovement #yesyesyes"

Jake "The Snake" Roberts não estar no Royal Rumble match: "I'm clean, sober, mentally/ physically healthy, excited for the future and most of all happy. Great day no matter what did or didn't happen."

Kevin Nash sobre a participação na Royal Rumble match: "Great to see my buddies and the boys.Pittsburgh thanks for the love. WWE thanks for letting me be apart of the Rumble. Kodiak insane spot"

John Cena após ser atacado pela Wyatt Family: "No man is more unhappy than he who never faces adversity. For he is not permitted to prove himself."

Bray Wyatt e a sua grande noite: "I will build my empire next to the sea, so I can laugh from my throne as my enemies drown #FollowTheBuzzards"

Sobre o final da Rumble:

Armando Estrada: "It amazes me how much a company constantly ignores the feedback/suggestions of its customers! #Terribleforbusiness I hope @WWEDanielBryan doesn't get @ZackRyder treatment. Aka ZackRydered. #nohaha The fans in Pittsburgh clearly voiced their displeasure with the booking of the last sequence of the match. Hopefully @wwe is listening. You're not allowed to get over in @Wwe unless they want you to. If you do, you can and will be punished. Has happened to many over the years"

Shane Helms "Hey WWE I’m not trying to be rude but the crowd seems to really want Daniel Bryan. Juuuuuuust MAFAKIN Saying!! Geez. Fans, don’t blame Rey. He didn’t book this. Sadly WWE is still run by “Muscle Marks.” It is what it is folks. Roman Reigns is going to be an even bigger star now though. But Batista makes the roster stronger. He’s a star no doubt. Plus, he’s a great human being. Trust me! I wanted to see Daniel Bryan out there too!! Don’t confuse the issue. In my mind, he’s the most over guy in the biz right now."

Lance Storm: "I don't understand why everyone is so upset, considering they got exactly what was advertised and everyone predicted. #RoyalRumble @WWEDanielBryan was not advertised in the Rumble, no one booked in other matches on PPV were booked in the Rumble it was promoted that way. The current @WWEDanielBryan situation reminds me of Jerry Lynn vs RVD in ECW. By having him lose fans got more behind him "New F'N Show"

If you want to send a message Chanting won't do it. Watch only @WWEDanielBryan segments on RAW, turn other segs off. That's a message. I'm a huge fan of @WWEDanielBryan I'm just pointing out that chanting and bitching online isn't the way to accomplish what you want."

Goldust sobre ter eliminado Cody Rhodes: "Went to war and war found me! Sorry @CodyRhodesWWE . Love ya bro! #TheBrotherhoodWillRise"

Jim Ross: "For the cash that I paid for #RoyalRumble tonight, nothing followed @WWEDanielBryan vs @WWEBrayWyatt. Those two plus @WWERomanReigns shined."

The Ultimate Warrior: "Running 18yrs to end up back at WWE home, now they say run into Pittsburg, shake a few ropes, RUMBLE..DAMN! Blew a boot! Running past exit."

"#RoyalRumble inspires many talent to race to the ring for the one night. Only one talent was inspired and inspiring enough to race to the ring every fucking night. #UW #NeverForget"

Fonte:WN
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 19764
Emprego/lazer : Estudante

https://fpwrestling.forumeiros.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos