FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Rob Van Dam - Página 8 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Rob Van Dam - Página 8 Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Rob Van Dam - Página 8 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Rob Van Dam - Página 8 Arrow_54_512

Rob Van Dam

+14
.Aimar
Jack Laree
Cavaco Silva
Rafa
Renato
Colt
rDmT93
TBD
admin
Jekod-san
MCZE
The CodeBreaker
Tigas
Dr. Eira
18 participantes

Página 8 de 10 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

Rob Van Dam - Página 8 Empty Re: Rob Van Dam

Mensagem por Dans Qui Set 26 2013, 20:07

Isso dois 90 dias já todos sabiam penso eu.
Dans
Dans
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 4734
Emprego/lazer : Aturar ressabiados

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Mensagem por admin Sex Out 11 2013, 18:34

RVD comenta o seu regresso e saída da WWE

Rob Van Dam fez uso do twitter para falar sobre a sua saída de futuro na WWE. RVD disse aos fãs que iria regressar brevemente. RVD negou os reports que davam conta da sua insatisfação pelo seu regresso. RVD disse que este regresso foi espectacular. RVD questionado sobre a história por detrás da sua saída, respondeu: "O trabalho está feito, irei regressar para outro”
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 19764
Emprego/lazer : Estudante

https://fpwrestling.forumeiros.com

Mensagem por admin Ter Nov 05 2013, 14:36

Rob Van Dam fala do contrato com a WWE, controlos antidrogas, etc.

Rob Van Dam deu uma entrevista a Sam Roberts no Ringside Fest 2013. Eis os highlights:....

What was it like coming back to the WWE: "Different and better. The whole vibration is there, it's different. First off, I've got seniority now, which I didn't have. When I was there before, they treated me good, but, because I mean it's not like I'm going to put up with someone not treating me good, but above me on the pecking order before there was what, Batista, the Rock, Stone Cold, Undertaker, nWo, D-Generation X. Hogan and Flair were still wrestling. There were so many guys and they're not there anymore. So that gives me a good chance, with all the RVD fans screaming my name, it gives me a chance to get noticed and get to the top of the card. So that goes a long way."

His short term deal meaning he wanted to be there: "That's true too. It's a mutual deal, so hopefully it's beneficial to them, not only because I get the crowd rocking, but also wrestling with their less experienced guys. Hopefully they're learning something. When you've been wrestling almost 25 years like RVD, a lot of the wrestlers are less experienced. In fact, I think to have as much experience as RVD has, you're supposed to be old and beaten up and broken down. I'm understanding that from getting all the feedback from everyone else that's so amazed.

"I got to tell ya. I feel the same, if anything better, than I did ten years ago or 20 years ago. As far as listening to my body to tell me when it's time to quit, I don't see any quitting in sight. So it's fun to be there and knowing that I was only there for a short time always gave me the light at the end of the tunnel because it really is a monotonous schedule of traveling from town to town to town to town to town. As fun as that may sound, and it is fun sometimes [it's long]. Without ever, ever, ever seeing an end, ever, unless you're injured, sometimes you go huh, I wonder if there's other things in life I'm missing out on just by driving, flying to Huntsville, Alabama tonight."

How long will it be until he comes back again: "A lot of it has to do with what else is going on. There's a few projects that might possibly come to pass within this time frame. There's an action movie that I'm not trying to talk about so much in case it doesn't happen.

"I had one starring role in this movie Wrong Side of Town, you can go check it out. The same production crew has been trying to pick up the pieces since then because producers were fighting on the set and nobody wanted to work together. But the plans were to do a whole bunch of those, so that's coming around. In fact this coming week I may have news on that. It may possibly be that if that happens, it could prolong the return if I wanted to go [in that direction]. But otherwise, just based on wrestling, what's the right amount of time to take off, it's like a mutual decision, again. My deal's done. I still consider myself in the WWE family, but technically on paper, I am now without contract."

Do they drug test with short term deals: "Yes. That's all part of working for them. That's different than it was before too, by the way. The testing is different. The fines are different. The dress code, how strict they are. That's a little different. The call times, when you have to get to the arena, that's a little different. So when you ask how are things and I say they're better and you want to know why, it used to be you had to be at the building at one o clock or you're fined 500 dollars. I had it happen several times. That means that if you're driving all night, you get to a hotel at three or four in the morning, and then it takes you a while to do your nightly whatever the hell you do's, and you go to sleep, you better get up. You better get up and check out and get to the building if you don't want to be fined."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Seg Nov 11 2013, 18:36

RVD acertou regresso à WWE

Segundo o PWInsider, Rob Van Dam acertou os detalhes do seu regresso à WWE, Van Dam irá regressar à WWE em Janeiro nos shows em antes do Royal Rumble e permanecerá toda a temporada da Wrestlemania 30. RVD tem estado este período fora dos ringues a dedicar-se à escrita da sua autobiografia que será publicada sem qualquer relação com a WWE.
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Dom Jan 05 2014, 07:57

WWE quer regresso de RVD no Royal Rumble

O PWinsider reporta que o plano actual da WWE é para Rob Van Dam regressar para a temporada na WrestleMania durante o Royal Rumble. RVD que irá participar num show da promotora de Booker T deverá usar esse combate para testar a sua forma física actual mas ainda não está confirmado que ele lutará no evento e somente a presença está garantida.

Fonte:WN
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Dr. Eira Dom Jan 05 2014, 19:22

Sim, volta!  Rob Van Dam - Página 8 395731 
Dr. Eira
Dr. Eira
FPW Hall Of Famer
FPW Hall Of Famer

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 33409
Emprego/lazer : Otaku

Mensagem por Ribeiro Dom Jan 05 2014, 19:27

Já deve ter fumado o que não podia fumar durante o tempo que teve na WWE Rob Van Dam - Página 8 754701
Ribeiro
Ribeiro
WWE Tag Team Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 21976
Emprego/lazer : Hater

Mensagem por Jack Laree Seg Jan 06 2014, 00:03

Sempre é bom vê-lo. Rob Van Dam - Página 8 395731
Jack Laree
Jack Laree
TNA World Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 10573
Emprego/lazer : Patrulheiro Espacial

https://www.linkedin.com/in/vittodias/

Mensagem por admin Qua Fev 12 2014, 13:48

Nota sobre a visita de RVD ao Monday Night RAW

WN escreveu:Como reportado, Rob Van Dam esteve no backstage do Monday Night RAW desta semana. Segundo o PWinsider a visita foi somente de cortesia mas RVD também teve um encontro com Triple H para discutir um regresso à WWE. RVD é esperado que regresse no futuro mas antes terá de passar em novos exames médicos da WWE.
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Ribeiro Qua Fev 12 2014, 15:01

Espero que apareça pelo menos no Extreme Rules
Ribeiro