FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Entrevista com Kurt Angle Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Entrevista com Kurt Angle Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Entrevista com Kurt Angle Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Entrevista com Kurt Angle Arrow_54_512

Entrevista com Kurt Angle

3 participantes

Ir para baixo

Entrevista com Kurt Angle Empty Entrevista com Kurt Angle

Mensagem por Convidado Qua Abr 08 2015, 18:50

“I haven’t spoke openly about this,” said Angle, “but I opened up my options and was going to decide between TNA and WWE. I wasn’t going to leave TNA unless WWE was offering a fair deal.”
Angle, who lost his father when he was only 16 years old, developed a close friendship with Vince McMahon during his eight year run with WWE from 1998-2006. Yet, when Angle called McMahon, he was informed that a different man now runs the day-to-day operations.
“Paul [Levesque] is in charge,” said Angle. “I found that out when I contacted Vince. I’ve always had a good relationship with Paul, so I didn’t consider that a problem. But he decided they had enough talent.
“For the Vince McMahon who I knew, enough was never enough. He always wanted more. I don’t know what was going on over there, but they even canceled our meeting. I never went to see them. They didn’t even sit me down and talk to me.
“It blew my mind,” he said. “It was as if I was a nobody, that I wasn’t Kurt Angle. From a wrestling standpoint, they just weren’t interested. But TNA not only stepped up, they gave me everything I wanted – the dates, the money, and it’s no secret that I’ve went to rehab in the past, and they gave me time off. You talk about a company that’s loyal to you, and you want to be loyal back. So I didn’t pursue the WWE any further. When it comes down to it, you’ve got to stick with the people who want to take care of you. And [TNA president] Dixie Carter took care of me.
“But I’m going to be straight with you,” said Angle. “The WWE would have made more money this year if they would have signed me. That’s no secret.”
“The best match of the year would have been between myself and Daniel Bryan,” said Angle. “Rusev would have made sense, and Brock and I could have went at it again. There were just so many places to go. I don’t know if they just thought I was too old, but obviously they’re not watching our product. Triple H is the same age as me. It was hard, but at the end of the day, I’m really happy.
“Will I ever go back? I really don’t care. I’m happy to be here in TNA.”

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2015/04/08/kurt-angle-wwe-tna-brock-lesnar

Convidado
Convidado

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Entrevista com Kurt Angle Empty Re: Entrevista com Kurt Angle

Mensagem por DiogoAz Qua Abr 08 2015, 23:24

Foi realmente uma pena esse tratamento dado ao Kurt Angle. Também partilho da opinião que ele teria sido uma mais valia a curto prazo para o produto da WWE.
DiogoAz
DiogoAz
Moderador
Moderador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 18706
Emprego/lazer : Jornalismo & Comunicação

Mensagem por Cláudio Sáb Abr 11 2015, 00:05

Ele queria era ganhar alto guito e não lhe deram. lol
Cláudio
Cláudio
TNA Television Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 4172
Emprego/lazer : Engenheiro

Mensagem por Renato Sáb Abr 11 2015, 00:59

Cláudio escreveu:Ele queria era ganhar alto guito e não lhe deram. lol
Alto guito já ganha ele na TNA, por isso obviamente que não ia para a WWE por meia dúzia de tostões.
Renato
Renato
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 29398
Emprego/lazer : Estudante

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo