FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
All Elite Wrestling: Discussão Geral - Página 3 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
All Elite Wrestling: Discussão Geral - Página 3 Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
All Elite Wrestling: Discussão Geral - Página 3 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
All Elite Wrestling: Discussão Geral - Página 3 Arrow_54_512

All Elite Wrestling: Discussão Geral

+12
CChris
Guilherme
Ribeiro
Colt
Leo C
PoD
Chó
Fundertaker
Michael Uchebo
TheGuruOf
Court
AndreGomes
16 participantes

Página 3 de 11 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

All Elite Wrestling: Discussão Geral - Página 3 Empty Re: All Elite Wrestling: Discussão Geral

Mensagem por Renato Ter Jan 08 2019, 19:16

Shad e Tony Khan lançaram uns comunicados a explicar a sua "visão" para a AEW.

SHAD KHAN STATEMENT ON AEW, Tuesday, January 8, 2019

I am the lead investor, a supporter and a backer of All Elite Wrestling, and I anticipate great things today and into the future for AEW and everyone who has worked passionately on this week’s launch. I know AEW will be welcomed by wrestling fans here in the U.S. and throughout the world who are ready for something new and authentic. AEW will work hard to deliver on that promise.

As important, I am the father – the proud father – of Tony Khan, who will serve in a leadership role at AEW during the 2019 launch and in the years ahead. Tony will assemble a great team to take AEW over the top, for the benefit of everyone who loves the wrestling industry, while continuing to serve in his current capacities with the Jaguars and Fulham.

AEW will operate as an organization completely independently from my other interests. It will not deter attention or divert resources from any of my businesses, teams, projects or investments. At the same time, AEW will enjoy the same full commitment I given to everything and everyone in my life – my family and friends, my business and, in recent years, to sports, hospitality and now entertainment.

TONY KHAN STATEMENT ON AEW, Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Wrestling fans are a community unlike most others. I’ve been a part of this community since I was 7 years old, and I can tell you that wresting fans see the world every day through a special lens. We see wrestling in Hollywood films and tv shows, we see elements of wrestling in the presentation of sports and in the marketing of grandiose star athletes, and we certainly see wrestling in politics.

The wrestling community is a constant; its members are diverse, we are physically located on all corners of the planet, yet we are constantly connected. Recently, a new family has formed, bonded by love and respect for wresting but armed with a vision and resources that have never before been available to the wrestling community. Our objective is to connect our community closer than ever before through All Elite Wrestling, or AEW.

AEW does not mean any less of a continued commitment to existing obligations and duties that I have, or my family has, to our business and sports interests. That will never be the case. What’s important is that every individual decision we make as family, whether it’s ownership or investment in a team or property, is 100 percent beneficial to those specific interests. I will always welcome that accountability and responsibility, as nothing is more important than serving our supporters and friends.

AEW will launch with a roster of the top wrestlers in the world. While they’ll clash in what will be some of the most intense and fast-paced contests ever sanctioned in the squared circle, they’ll also share a common goal: to make this the true golden age, to make this the greatest time ever to be a wrestling fan. Likewise, as a business, by treating our wrestlers with respect and warmth, we also seek to make this the golden age for the performers themselves.

I urge everyone who believes in what we’re doing, or wants to believe in dreams coming true, to support AEW by spreading the word and passing the wrestling bug onto someone else. My message: Get in on the ground floor with AEW today and help lead our movement to grow the wrestling community and ensure that the voices of the wrestling fans, their creative minds and their remarkable ideas, will always be heard.
Renato
Renato
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 29398
Emprego/lazer : Estudante

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

All Elite Wrestling: Discussão Geral - Página 3 Empty Re: All Elite Wrestling: Discussão Geral

Mensagem por Renato Ter Jan 08 2019, 22:03

Para quem estiver interessado, o "comício" da All Elite Wrestling está para começar e com stream no YouTube. EDIT: 35.000 pessoas a assistir ao vídeo em direto, nada mau.

Renato
Renato
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Renato Ter Jan 08 2019, 22:23

Renato
Renato
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Renato Ter Jan 08 2019, 22:46

PAC está também na AEW.
Renato
Renato
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Chó Ter Jan 08 2019, 22:48

Olha o Jericho.
Chó
Chó
FPW Hall Of Famer
FPW Hall Of Famer

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 37579
Emprego/lazer : Com a crise é impossível ter emprego --'

Mensagem por DiogoAz Ter Jan 08 2019, 22:58

Acho que vão floppar à grande.
DiogoAz
DiogoAz
Moderador
Moderador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 18706
Emprego/lazer : Jornalismo & Comunicação

Mensagem por Ribeiro Ter Jan 08 2019, 23:10

DiogoAz escreveu:Acho que vão floppar à grande.

pq?
Ribeiro
Ribeiro
WWE Tag Team Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 21976
Emprego/lazer : Hater

Mensagem por CChris Ter Jan 08 2019, 23:36

Scorpio, Daniels, Kaz, Jericho, Nick e Matt Jackson, Cody, Hangman, Joey Janela, PAC, MFJ, Penelope e Brit Baker. Adicionando um possível Kenny Omega, o roster está a ficar bem interessante.
CChris
CChris
TNA X Division Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 5733

Mensagem por TheGuruOf Qua Jan 09 2019, 11:43

Minha única preocupação é que o projeto venha eventualmente a flopar por falta de investidores reais para contratar grandes nomes.
Acredito que o caminho vai ser algumas parcerias com a ROH e Impact Wrestling, agora as três vão estar caçando o mesmo público e provavelmente os mesmos nomes vão estar de olho nas melhores propostas. Não me surpreendo se Dalton Castle, Barreta e Flip Gordon venham a sair da ROH, não faço ideia dos seus contratos. Já no Impact, acredito que a AEW possa vir atrás da LAX, Morrison e Lucha Brothers (os três ultimos se não me engano tem contratos firmados até o fim do ano).
TheGuruOf
TheGuruOf
WSW Superstar

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 565

Mensagem por Court Sex Fev 01 2019, 01:11

Kenny Omega é free agent há meio dia. Vai acabar nos AEW?
Court
Court
ROH World Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 2457

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 3 de 11 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Seguinte

Ir para o topo