FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Sheamus - Página 12 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Sheamus - Página 12 Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Sheamus - Página 12 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Sheamus - Página 12 Arrow_54_512

Sheamus

+25
Ryder
Ribeiro
Dans
Sebastian
Jack Laree
Colt
Krunkz
Cavaco Silva
Pixiie
Rafa
Cesaro
Jekod-san
Renato
rDmT93
j ॐ
The CodeBreaker
Enigma
admin
Joao Aleixo
MCZE
Fundertaker
TBD
Chó
DiogoAz
Dr. Eira
29 participantes

Página 12 de 14 Anterior  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

Sheamus - Página 12 Empty Re: Sheamus

Mensagem por rDmT93 Dom Jan 26 2014, 19:03

.Aimar escreveu:
Dr. Eira escreveu:Sheamus enfrentou Daniel Bryan num dark match do show que terminou em no contest

Se a memória não me falha, o Sheamus derrotou o Bryan e conquistou o título dos Estados Unidos, e não o "no contest" enunciado aí.

Falhou.

Honestamente, até acho uma storyline interessante, mas não poderia levar uma construção de calças na mão e o Sheamus teria que se transformar num mega heel, caso contrário, seria demasiado ingrato para o Bryan.
rDmT93
rDmT93
FPW Hall Of Famer
FPW Hall Of Famer

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 21165
Emprego/lazer : Greve

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Mensagem por admin Sex Fev 21 2014, 18:38

Sheamus fala da ajuda que teve de William Regal na sua carreira

WN escreveu:Sheamus deu uma entrevista ao The Chad Dukes Wrestling Show para promover o Elimination Chamber. Eis os highlights:...

Recently recovering from surgery: "I’d never had surgery before, so I didn’t really know what to expect. It actually sucked. [Laughs] Waking up the next morning with your arm hanging, literally tied to your body, and literally to be just stuck in a bed it’s kinda brutal. The first couple weeks were pretty bad because I wasn’t able to do anything, I could barely put a shirt over me head. I actually went to a big and tall store and I bought the most hideous shirts you’ve ever seen in your life just because they were the only things I could put on my body. I actually think I’m gonna frame them as well. Literally you could see them from a mile away. Even in the dark you could see these things, that’s how bad these shirts were. It was tough, you know."

"I got back home to Ireland, saw my 91-year-old grand mother. She was asking me why I’m running around half-naked on national, global television. “We didn’t do that back in my day,” she said. And I got to see me Ma, on the west coast of Ireland. I got to see my friends & family, and I got to reflect on my last couple years which I hadn’t got to do before that. You know a lot of things, but after about three months I was ready to come back. I actually got cleared kinda early as well, with my surgery, but I’ve just been kinda waiting to come back. I wanted to get the right time and at the Rumble was the right time I think. So I came back at the Rumble, now I feel like I’m starting from scratch again. I’m going out there every week to remind people who I am."

Preparing for Elimination Chamber: "You can’t really prepare for it. I mean you’re right, you’re better off watching from the outside rather than being on the inside because it can get pretty hairy in there. It really is one of THE toughest matches. I mean physically, it’s THE toughest match you can possibly have in WWE. And so much at stake too, anything and everything can happen. That’s the thing, matches, you can be in certain situations where the structure around you or the objects around you can cause a lot of damage but it’s all about what’s at stake, and what’s at stake here is the WWE World Heavyweight Championship that Randy Orton has and with that also a main event match at WrestleMania 30 against Batista. So everybody in there knows it’s the opportunity of a lifetime, to headline the biggest, greatest WrestleMania ever. So everybody in there is going to be taking risks they wouldn’t normally take."

William Regal being a mentor to him: "People don’t really know about this, but William Regal has been a fantastic mentor to me, him and Fit Finlay have been tremendous mentors to me in my time in WWE. Everyone talks about Triple H, Triple H has been a great help but on the road from day one, Regal has been the one who’s helped me. Arn Anderson too, as well."

The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family on Sunday: "First of all the Shield, being a great fantastic unit, and you’ve got three fantastic individuals. You’ve got Seth Rollins, very creative, very athletic type of guy. Very Creative. You’ve got Dean Ambrose, really really cool character, real quirky, and just a great throwback. You know what I mean, the Roddy Piper, I know people compare him to Roddy all the time. A great character. And you’ve got Roman Reigns who has the look, he’s jacked, he’s atheletic, he’s powerful. So you’ve got a great combination in the Shield that work so well together."

"And of course you’ve got the Wyatts, who are more of a unit themselves together, you know what I mean. But they’re all just great phenomenal characters. I mean the promos that Bray cuts and just the creepy Rowan guy, who by the way is not my dad, he is not my father, and Luke Harper, who I’ve been in the ring with as well, who’s agressive as you can get, he may as well be European. It’s just a great unit, a great match. People wanna see that match as much as the chamber."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 19764
Emprego/lazer : Estudante

https://fpwrestling.forumeiros.com

Mensagem por admin Qui maio 01 2014, 14:29

Sheamus fala de Nancy Grace e trabalhar para Vince McMahon

WN escreveu:Sheamus deu uma entrevista ao CBS Sports 920 m St. Louis. Eis os highlights:

Locker room resentment from him being WWE Champion after five months on TV: "I really didn't give a damn. I wasn't a kid. I wasn't there to make friends I was there to be successful."

WWE now compared to when he debuted: "I think the locker room is a lot better. There's a lot more willingness to help everybody."

Working for Vince McMahon: "Vince is really quiet. You'll see him backstage and he's quiet. He's really focused on what he's doing … He's cool, always been cool with me I've never had a problem with him. Get along with him well and he's a fair boss."

Nancy Grace: "You know, I've never been a fan of Nancy Grace. It's not a talk show. It's just her talking. I don't even think she has a soul, to be honest with you ... It's garbage. Her show is garbage."

admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Qui maio 08 2014, 20:03

Sheamus não nega briga com Sin Cara

WN escreveu:Foi ontem reportado que Sheamus e Sin Cara terão tido uma briga no backstage das gravações da WWE em Nova Iorque a semana passada e onde Cara terá levado a melhor. Ontem o United States Champion comentou a notícia no twitter e disse: "Must be getting punchy. Don't remember being beaten up by Sin Cara backstage... It's just how Mexicans & we Irishmen hug it out fella Sheamus - Página 12 70324"
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Sex maio 09 2014, 12:58

Sheamus atira-se aos “heróis dos dirt sheets”

WN escreveu:O WWE United States Champion Sheamus fez uso do twitter para criticar os dirt sheets. Sheamus disse:

"For the record interwebbers. 3 BRITS don't hold @WWE titles. 2 Brits & 1 Irish fella OR 2 brunettes & 1 handsome ginger hold titles."

"...and ALL dirt sheet heroes who dream they "got the better" of me away from cameras. Step up. Be men. In the ring most days. Try me fella."

"...and lastly dirty sheeters. I'm not HHH's "work-out buddy". Trained with Hunter 3 times. In 2009. In Australia... Now. Back to me day off."

admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Dans Sex maio 09 2014, 15:41

Dirty who?  Sheamus - Página 12 561450 
Dans
Dans
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 4734
Emprego/lazer : Aturar ressabiados

Mensagem por Dr. Eira Dom maio 11 2014, 11:30

Sheamus fará parte dos Evolution?

Correm rumores que a WWE poderá aliar o campeão de Estados Unidos, Sheamus aos Evolution, num futuro próximo. Também é possível que os Evolution continuem sem Batista, visto que este terá de se afastar para promover o seu filme.

Heel turn de Sheamus

Segundo consta, os planos de tornar Sheamus num heel continuam em vigor e tal poderá ocorrer durante ou logo depois da tour Europeia. O heel turn não aconteceu ainda porque os oficiais não queriam correr o risco que Sheamus fosse apoiado pelos fãs, durante a tour europeia, quando tinha acabado de se tornar heel.

De acordo com Bryan Alvarez, o pontapé que Sheamus deu a Dean Ambrose tinha como objectivo torná-lo oficialmente num heel.

Fonte: WPT
Dr. Eira
Dr. Eira
FPW Hall Of Famer
FPW Hall Of Famer

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 33409
Emprego/lazer : Otaku

Mensagem por Dans Dom maio 11 2014, 12:16

Evolution com Sheamus Sheamus - Página 12 1018958430 
Dans
Dans
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 4734
Emprego/lazer : Aturar ressabiados

Mensagem por Renato Dom maio 11 2014, 15:45

Com os Evolution ou não, penso que será interessante ver o Sheamus como heel, de forma a refrescar a sua personagem já gasta.
Renato
Renato
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 29398

Mensagem por Sebastian Dom maio 11 2014, 15:46

:/
Sebastian
Sebastian