FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Daniel Bryan - Página 5 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Daniel Bryan - Página 5 Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Daniel Bryan - Página 5 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Daniel Bryan - Página 5 Arrow_54_512

Daniel Bryan

+31
Marcos
Litos
Roma
Dash
Ryder
Ribeiro
Diego_Barros
PoD
rDmT93
Dans
Purito
Sebastian
Colt
Chó
.Aimar
Renato
Arts
Cavaco Silva
Krunkz
Dierce
Tigas
Pixiie
Cesaro
Rafa
Fundertaker
Jack Laree
Michael Uchebo
Dr. Eira
Luís Salvador
Adam Puck
admin
35 participantes

Página 5 de 37 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

Daniel Bryan - Página 5 Empty Re: Daniel Bryan

Mensagem por admin Ter Abr 10 2012, 22:58

T-shirt de Daniel Bryan esgotou

O site oficial do WWEShop.com informou recentemente uns fãs que tentaram adquirir a t-shirt de Daniel Bryan, que esta se encontrava esgotada e que teriam de esperar um período máximo de 30 dias para que a sua compra se efectuasse.

Esta t-shirt foi lançada a semana passada depois da enorme adesão dos fãs da WWE ao termo popularizado por Daniel Bryan, que até já se fizeram ouvir com o mesmo em jogos e encontros desportivos de outras modalidades.
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 19764
Emprego/lazer : Estudante

https://fpwrestling.forumeiros.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Mensagem por Pixiie Ter Abr 10 2012, 23:51

Também gostava de ter uma. Daniel Bryan - Página 5 920693
Pixiie
Pixiie
WP Superstar

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 387
Emprego/lazer : Nothing at the moment.

Mensagem por admin Qui Abr 12 2012, 18:12

Daniel Bryan fala do apoio dos fãs e do combate na Wrestlemania 28

Daniel Bryan deu uma entrevista ao GQ.com. Eis os highlights:

GQ: Monday was a special night. What were you thinking as the night went on and the chants just kept going?

Daniel Bryan: I thought the whole thing was unreal, that all these people were getting behind me. Or maybe they weren't getting behind me. Maybe it's just fun to chant "Yes!" But it was really cool. I came out and did a post-show [non-televised] dark match, and there was a really special moment where they were behind me 100%.

GQ: Do you have any ideas as to why it's happening right now?

Daniel Bryan: Especially last week in Miami, I feel like part of it was a backlash against how short my match at Wrestlemania was. A lot of it is that people like to boo me, but they kind of like me. They don't want bad things to happen to me, like an 18-second loss at Wrestlemania, especially the hardcore fans, which is mostly who comes for Wrestlemania. People come from all over the world. They travel to Wrestlemania, and a lot of those people know my story, how long it took me to get a Wrestlemania match. And then for my first one to be an 18-second loss, it actually generated a lot of anger.

GQ: Do you share that anger?

Daniel Bryan: Of course I do. I was World Heavyweight Champion for four months. I wanted to go out there and steal the show. I was trained by Shawn Michaels, and that's what he's notorious for. I've always had the mindset that my wrestling is as good as or better than anybody out there. I was really looking forward to going out there and showing everybody what I can do on the biggest stage of them all, and then I just wasn't able to do it.

GQ: You've known CM Punk for a long time. On the indies, you used to call yourself "Best in the World," and he's adapted that as his catchphrase. Did he clear it with you beforehand?

Daniel Bryan: No, he didn't [laughs]. Literally, we haven't talked about it at all.

GQ: You're not annoyed about it?

Daniel Bryan: No, not at all. Chris Jericho had done something similar after I had done it. The only thing that I find really funny is that the "Best in the World" font on the back of his T-shirt is almost identical to the "Best in the World" on the back of my Ring of Honor shirts. It's just funny.

Bryan also revealed that he got the idea for the "YES!" chants from UFC fighter Diego Sanchez.
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Ter Abr 17 2012, 19:32

Daniel Bryan muda o nome do seu finisher.

Daniel Bryan disse no RAW SuperShow de ontem que mudou o nome do seu finisher de Lebell Lock para YES! Lock.
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Dierce Ter Abr 17 2012, 19:33

Fábio Rko escreveu:Daniel Bryan muda o nome do seu finisher.

Daniel Bryan disse no RAW SuperShow de ontem que mudou o nome do seu finisher de Lebell Lock para YES! Lock.

YES! YES! YES!
Dierce
Dierce
Campeão Nacional da APW

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 251
Emprego/lazer : Ajudo as velhinhas a atravessar a rua

Mensagem por Pixiie Ter Abr 17 2012, 23:41

Yes! Lock, é bem mais interessante. xp
Pixiie
Pixiie
WP Superstar

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 387
Emprego/lazer : Nothing at the moment.

Mensagem por admin Sáb Abr 28 2012, 12:24

Daniel Bryan considerou ida para a TNA após despedimento da WWE

Daniel Bryan afirmou numa recente entrevista que após ter sido despedido da WWE em 2010 ele teve conversa informais com a TNA. Durante a entrevista, Bryan afirmou que não se preocupou com a saída da WWE em termos financeiros pois fora da WWE iria fazer mais dinheiro do que aquele que estava a fazer no NXT.

Bryan disse:

"WWE apologized and said they had sponsors they had to deal with and whatnot. And I said don't worry about me, I'm probably going to make more money this year than I did the last year when I was on NXT," Bryan said. "I had people from Japan calling me, I had TNA people talking to me, not directly, but through other people. It was just a fascinating time for me in my career."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Sáb Abr 28 2012, 16:37

Daniel Bryan fala de enfrentar CM Punk na Wrestlemania 29 e muito mais

O ChicagoNow.com entrevistou Daniel Bryan e o que mais se destaca da entrevista é Bryan ter dito que queria enfrentar CM Punk na Wrestlemania 29. Bryan disse:

"I would think it would be really cool and how both are careers have gone, it would be CM Punk. I think that would be a major important match and be awesome to go out there in front of 70,000 people and show them what we can do. Both of us wrestled in front of 35 people so having that kind of crowd in front of us would be amazing."

Ainda numa outra entrevista, desta vez ao The Baltimore Sun to para promover o Extreme Rules, Bryan falou de diversos assuntos, como por exemplo:

His 18 second loss at WrestleMania 28: "I actually thought the people might enjoy [the quick match]. It was something really different, [to start WrestleMania like that]. The whole situation is very unusual. I'm just happy that the people have gotten behind me. It's really incredible."

Sunday's match against Sheamus: "Hopefully this [match] doesn't end in 36 seconds. I'm hoping that we can go out there and really steal the show. That's what I was aiming for at Wrestlemania, but it didn't actually happen, so hopefully it turns out this Sunday. Me and Sheamus are two of the hardest-hitting guys in WWE. And I don't think there's anybody that can put on a match like Sheamus and I can. So we're gonna go out there and beat each other up, and I think people are really gonna enjoy it. The crowd in Chicago should be rabid as well, so it should be a really fun show."

Brock Lesnar's return: "It will be interesting to see how Extreme Rules [performs] as far as pay-per-view buys to see if that part of it is really connected with the audience. I know the reactions in the live crowd when Brock Lesnar has been there, it's been incredible. From a performer's standpoint, I'm very, very interested to see where it goes. It's peaked my interest."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Rafa Sex Jun 01 2012, 00:15

Daniel Bryan fala sobre o seu estilo em ringue

Daniel Bryan cedeu recemente uma entrevista ao AI.com para promover os live events da WWE em Alabama este fim-de-semana e entre outros assuntos abordou o seu estilo em ringue e de como isso o ajudou a ter sucesso.

Ele disse: "Eu sempre gostei do aspecto técnico do wrestling, gostava da ciência e do aspecto mental disso, que é ser capaz de partir uma parte do corpo, conseguir saber todas as manobras, ser bastante cientifico em todos as manobras que faço... Não encontram ninguém na WWE que dê pontapés como eu."

Fonte: WN
Rafa
Rafa
Moderador
Moderador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 28081
Emprego/lazer : Stunned!

Mensagem por Rafa Qua Jun 06 2012, 15:14

Daniel Bryan fala dos seus objectivos, da promo de Punk sobre Vince e mais...
Daniel Bryan deu uma entrevista ao CT.com. Eis os highlights:...

n the GQ.com interview, you said a similar thing about how that there's no time to heal because you've got a week between shows. Are you in any pain constantly?

Well, for right now, I'm not in any pain whatsoever. It's just times when you have a nagging injury and you don't have any time off, that's when that nagging injury can become something like, 'Oh, it's hard to sleep because this is bothering me.'

How do you keep from getting burnt out on all this? Even if you have your hobbies, this is a pretty rigorous schedule, and you have so many obligations. How do you mentally separate yourself from this very demanding schedule?

I don't really feel like it's that grueling. The most grueling part to me is waking up at 6 a.m. to take a flight because it's hard for me to get back to sleep. As long as I'm not flying, it's not grueling for me at all. I enjoy being on the road. I'm a gentleman of the road!

Before your match with CM Punk at WWE Over the Limit, Punk did an interview where he did an impression of Vince McMahon. He said that a decade ago, Vince wouldn't have ever imagined a match between you two being one of his main events. How accurate do you think that portrayal of what he thought is?

Oh, I think one year ago he would have said that. One year ago, he would have been like, 'Daniel Bryan's going to be in a WWE Championship match at a pay-per-view? [Incredulously] No! Against CM Punk? No!' [Laughs] I'm absolutely certain that's correct. The 10-year time frame is a little longer than it should have been. He could have said a year ago and been accurate.

What do you talk about when you talk to other wrestlers about your character?

I don't know. The only person I really talk to a lot about it is William Regal, and that's because he's been my mentor since I was young. For me, it's been hard adjusting to television — not necessarily the wrestling but the television aspect of it and directing things toward the camera and making sure that the camera picks up your face and stuff like that. All that's really important.

What kind of goals do you have for your wrestling career? Putting aside winning the WWE Championship or main eventing WrestleMania, do you want to stay within the business for a long time or have any other specific goal?

Well, for me, it's all about enjoying my life. I don't have a specific goal set like that necessarily. I just want to, at the end of my life, look back on it and be like, 'Yeah, I enjoyed that,' because as far as we know, we only get one life, and I want it to be good. I don't want to waste it. I wrestle because I love to wrestle, so for me, [my goal is] to keep enjoying it. You see a lot of people lose their passion for it, and I don't ever want that to happen.

Daniel Bryan também fala do olho negro de Ryback

Daniel Bryan em entrevista recente ao CT.com conformou que os seus parceiros de viagem da WWE são Cody Rhodes e Ryback e durante a entrevista falou de como Ryback ficou cm um olho negro. Bryan disse:...

Right now, my road wife is the Ryback [Laughs] and Cody Rhodes. We don't have any particular good road stories because I feel like we're kind of boring. We just kind of drive to the next town. But what me and Cody really like to do is make up stories about the Ryback and then spread them amongst the locker room. For example, yesterday, we were working out in a gym. He was doing kettle bell snatches with only 35 pounds. You look at him, and you'd think, 'Oh! This guy is way stronger,' but he was lifting this kettle bell and he couldn't control it, and it hit him in the eye and now he's got a black eye. That story spread throughout the locker room all day yesterday."

Fonte: WN
Rafa
Rafa
Moderador
Moderador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 28081
Emprego/lazer : Stunned!

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado