FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Daniel Bryan - Página 10 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Daniel Bryan - Página 10 Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Daniel Bryan - Página 10 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Daniel Bryan - Página 10 Arrow_54_512

Daniel Bryan

+31
Marcos
Litos
Roma
Dash
Ryder
Ribeiro
Diego_Barros
PoD
rDmT93
Dans
Purito
Sebastian
Colt
Chó
.Aimar
Renato
Arts
Cavaco Silva
Krunkz
Dierce
Tigas
Pixiie
Cesaro
Rafa
Fundertaker
Jack Laree
Michael Uchebo
Dr. Eira
Luís Salvador
Adam Puck
admin
35 participantes

Página 10 de 37 Anterior  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

Daniel Bryan - Página 10 Empty Re: Daniel Bryan

Mensagem por Krunkz Qua Ago 28 2013, 20:41

Não, é por não querer ver o Orton.
Krunkz
Krunkz
TNA Television Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 4206
Emprego/lazer : Desgraçado

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Mensagem por admin Ter Set 17 2013, 17:01

Daniel Bryan diz que a TNA paga menos que as independentes e ainda menciona lesão de John Cena

Daniel Bryan deu uma entrevista ao CBS-19 em Cleveland. Eis os highlights:

A lesão de John Cena ser boa para a WWE: ”I think right now it’s a great thing because it gives other guys an opportunity to step up and fill that spot that Cena’s been in for years. When Cena’s on the roster it’s X amount of time every show is devoted to John Cena, now it’s being given to other guys who have the opportunity to shine and that’s better for when John Cena comes back because now we have John Cena, we have me, we have other guys who are stepping up and becoming stars. And that’s what happened in the Attitude Era with Steve Austin and The Rock, that a lot of guys left and created a lot of spots for a lot of guys to come in and be like ‘hey, we’re the new stars’ and that’s what’s going to happen now.”

Porque nunca considerou lutar na TNA: ”TNA probably doesn’t want me saying this but I would make more money wrestling on the independents than I would wrestling for TNA. And it’s a more free schedule and you’re not under anybody’s contract, you can go do what you want.”
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 19764
Emprego/lazer : Estudante

https://fpwrestling.forumeiros.com

Mensagem por Dans Ter Set 17 2013, 17:18

Não fiquei muito surpreendido com o que ele disse sobre a TNA... já foi noticiado de que uma grande parte do Roster da empresa tinha salários miseráveis, enquanto que as figuras de maior poder tinham balúrdios no bolso.
Sobre a lesão do John, ele disse o que todos pensam.
Dans
Dans
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 4734
Emprego/lazer : Aturar ressabiados

Mensagem por admin Sáb Out 05 2013, 17:00

Daniel Bryan fala de estar no main-event e conquistar os títulos com Brie no Battleground

Daniel Bryan deu uma entrevista ao The Miami Herald. Eis os highlights:

Being in the main event lately: "It’s been a lot of fun, and it’s just surreal. It feels like yesterday I was wrestling at the armories in front of 200, 300 people. Now being in these big stories in WWE and main eventing pay-per-views, I’ve main evented every show I’ve been on the last two months, it’s pretty surreal, and to do it in front of large crowds on such big shows, it’s awesome. Some things happen overnight, but my rise to the top has not. It’s been a very slow, gradual buildup. So the surprises to me is where this journey has kind of ended up, not like this rush of, ‘OK, yesterday I was wrestling in an armory and today I’m main eventing [a WWE pay-per-view].’ It’s been a process to get here, but that’s the fun for me. The goal for me is not the destination. The goal is to enjoy the journey, because this is an incredible experience to get to do something that not many people in this world get to do. I get to travel the world and see things and do things and go out to wrestle in front of amazing audiences. It’s special, and the important part to me is to enjoy the ride."

The possibility of he and Brie Bella winning titles at Battleground: "It would be awesome. It would be something very special for us to share winning the titles on the same night. Couples doing things together, that would probably be one of the most special things we can do together
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Qui Out 10 2013, 13:48

Daniel Bryan fala da sua barba e das partidas feitas no Total Divas

Daniel Bryan deu uma entrevista ao The Pitch. Eis os highlights:....

A prank he pulled on the Total Divas crew while proposing to Brie Bella:

"Quite frankly, by the time that that happened, they were barely there because we'd just done a 5-mile hike. Imagine those people, they don't know where I'm proposing, right? They're hoping that it's at the beginning of the hike, but absolutely not. [Laughs.] I waited until we're at the top of the cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, and everybody's drenched in sweat, and they've got the cameras and sound stuff, and nobody was even sure that's when I was going to propose. They just had to film us that entire time. It was almost like my own practical joke on the reality-show people to make them hike this far with all of this equipment, and then that's when the biggest moment happens, when they're completely mentally and physically unprepared for it."

Did he foresee his beard becoming a big part of his character?

"No. Absolutely not. I just started growing my beard because I was tired of shaving. Then I kept growing it, so I could grow out the hair on the top of my head. When you have a shaved head and you start growing out your hair, it goes through that awkward stage. I was like, 'If I keep growing out my beard, nobody's even going to notice that I'm growing out my hair.' And true to form, nobody did until it was past the awkward stage because everyone was looking at my really awkward beard." [Laughs]

Will he shave it for the wedding?

"It'll be interesting to see if she wants me cleanshaven for the wedding or not. I don't know if I could shave my beard right now if I wanted to. We're filming SmackDown tonight. Imagine if I just showed up to the arena tonight cleanshaven, how mad everyone would be. [Laughs.] It's no longer something that I can control myself. I have to accept that this is what I am."

Has he reached the level of a bus guy yet?

"No, and I don't know how you get to the level of being a bus guy. I do OK, but I'm somebody who saves my money. It's hard to justify that expense. Think of this: You're renting a bus and a driver to take you around 200 days a year. When you're trying to compute the cost of what that might be, it's very, very expensive. For me, I've been working most of my career not making very much money. [Laughs.] And I've been wrestling for about 14 years now. So I need to be able to save for retirement. I don't have any other job skills. I've been wrestling since I was 18. This is it."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Sáb Nov 02 2013, 15:47

Quando irá Daniel Bryan voltar a lutar pelo título da WWE

Daniel Bryan está fora a luta pelo título da WWE e os oficiais não tem planos para que ele volte a lutar pelo título nos próximos meses.

Os oficiais sentem que Bryan poderá voltar a lutar pelo ouro na época da Wrestlemania mas os próximos meses serão dominados pela sua storyline com Punk contra a Wyatt Family.

Na mente da WWE, Bryan foi elevado e mostrou ao público que pode lutar com qualquer estrela. A storyline foi que Bryan não conseguiu ultrapassar a Authority, Triple H e Stephanie McMahon e isso poderá ser reatado mais tarde.
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Sex Nov 08 2013, 18:02

WWE a questionar o poder de draw de Daniel Bryan e este deve cair para o midcard

Apesar de não ter recebido todas as culpas por parte dos oficiais da WWE pelo baixo número de vendas do SummerSlam, Daniel Bryan está a ser julgado na WWE. Os directores da WWE questionam que se Bryan quer ser um dos rostos da companhia ele terá de proporcionar melhores vendas de shows.....

O sentimento na WWE é que Daniel Bryan esteve tempo demais no main-event da WWE e que devido a isso as vendas de PPV`s caíram. O sentimento junto dos oficiais é que Bryan não é o típico wrestler “larger than life” que os fãs apreciam. Os oficiais acreditam que Bryan deveria estar no midcard a ter grandes combates.
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Krunkz Sex Nov 08 2013, 19:04

> A WWE passa os shows a dizer que o Bryan não é bom o suficiente
> O público, sendo a típica cambada de cornos do costume aka "WWE Universe", aceita e perde o interesse
> A WWE queixa-se do público não "comprar" o Bryan

WWE Logic.
Krunkz
Krunkz
TNA Television Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 4206
Emprego/lazer : Desgraçado

Mensagem por Dr. Eira Sex Nov 08 2013, 20:43

Faz sentido culpar o Bryan e não a storyline rasca que se tornou.

Dito isto, podem avançar com mais um Orton vs Cena...
Dr. Eira
Dr. Eira
FPW Hall Of Famer
FPW Hall Of Famer

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 33409
Emprego/lazer : Otaku

Mensagem por Colt Sáb Nov 09 2013, 10:59

Outro Eddie Guerrero.

Adoro quando a WWE não sabe criar um draw como deve de ser e depois culpa o roster. Daniel Bryan - Página 10 395731 
Colt
Colt
NXT Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 6083
Emprego/lazer : #nWo4Life

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 10 de 37 Anterior  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Seguinte

Ir para o topo