FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Christopher Daniels - Página 2 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Christopher Daniels - Página 2 Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Christopher Daniels - Página 2 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Christopher Daniels - Página 2 Arrow_54_512

Christopher Daniels

+12
Jack Laree
Adam Puck
Renato
Cavaco Silva
rDmT93
Jekod-san
remo
Crazy Boy
Tigas
Joao Aleixo
admin
FilipeAz
16 participantes

Página 2 de 3 Anterior  1, 2, 3  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

Christopher Daniels - Página 2 Empty Re: Christopher Daniels

Mensagem por rDmT93 Qua Jul 13 2011, 18:16

Christopher Daniels sofre concussão

Christopher Daniels sofreu uma concussão durante o main-event do Destination X onde enfrentou AJ Styles. Nada foi divulgado oficialmente mas segundo Bryan Alvarez, Daniels chegando ao backstage não se recordava de como terminou o combate nem quem ganhou.

Fonte: NWO
rDmT93
rDmT93
FPW Hall Of Famer
FPW Hall Of Famer

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 21165
Emprego/lazer : Greve

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Mensagem por admin Sáb Jun 09 2012, 18:02

Christopher Daniels fala da TNA e das suas feuds

O The Rack entrevistou Christopher Daniels onde abordou vários assuntos da sua carreira e da TNA. Eis os highlights da entrevista:...

On his feud with AJ Styles: "There's nothing more heartwarming for me than going out and beating an athlete the caliber of AJ Styles. Every day, when I wake up and I tell the world that I'm the best wrestler in the world, all I have to do to prove it go out and beat AJ Styles. I mean, he's a Grand Slam champion, a former World Champion; he's held so many titles in this company, so that every time I pin him, all it does is solidify my standing as the best in the world."
On his evolution as a wrestler and performer: "It's growth. And I, as a performer, have grown, from 2002 to now. I have become better, I have become smarter. I've added more to my repertoire and that's what makes me the well-rounded professional wrestler that I am today."

On his epic match with AJ Styles and Samoa Joe: "The feud between the three of us; it's what put this company (TNA) on the map. Six years later, they still talk about that match, the one from Unbreakable (2005), as THE best match in the company's history. And why wouldn't they? It IS the best match in the company's history; it is the Temple, it is the gold standard of TNA Wrestling and will it ever be defeated? Probably not, let's be honest."

His pairing with Kazarian: "It's been great; we've been friends for more than a decade. We've never had an opportunity to be a solid tag team; we've tagged in the past but never anything long term and now three months after we become a tag team, we become the World Tag Team Champions; the number one tag team in professional wrestling today. It's been awesome. He's the best partner I've ever had"

Some of his favorite TNA moments: "Being in the matches everyone talks about after the fact: The cage match with AMW against Triple X, the three way with Joe and AJ, the match with Sting at Slammiversary. I mean all of the matches people remember are the ones with Christopher Daniels. I am the straw that stirs the drink of Impact Wrestling; that why I am the new face of Impact Wrestling….Thank you to the fans for continuing to be more like me and less like yourselves."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 19764
Emprego/lazer : Estudante

https://fpwrestling.forumeiros.com

Mensagem por admin Qua Jan 09 2013, 20:30

Christopher Daniels fala sobre rumores de aposentadoria

Christopher Daniels - Página 2 Christopher-Daniels

Christopher Daniels deu uma entrevista recentemente onde o grande destaque vai para o momento em que foi questionado sobre os rumores que apontam para a sua aposentadoria. O "Fallen Angel" disse: "I don't know where that started, I'm not looking to retire any time soon. Right now I feel I'm doing the best work of my career. My first goal was to get to 20 years, and in one month that will be the case. I've always said the minute it stops being fun I'll stop. But I'm still having fun, I'm still doing what I love, I'm working with great guys, I'm in good condition, I've been lucky to have had very few injuries over my career. I'm not looking to hang the boots up anytime soon."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Cavaco Silva Qua Jan 09 2013, 20:54

Ainda bem, boas noticias.
Cavaco Silva
Cavaco Silva
NXT Superstar

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 2603
Emprego/lazer : El Presi da Estrumeira

Mensagem por rDmT93 Qua Jan 09 2013, 21:18

Ninguém diria que tem 42 anos. Sempre em cima Chris. Christopher Daniels - Página 2 395731
rDmT93
rDmT93
FPW Hall Of Famer
FPW Hall Of Famer

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 21165
Emprego/lazer : Greve

Mensagem por admin Dom Jan 20 2013, 09:41

Christopher Daniels fala sobre o que espera ainda do Wrestling

Christopher Daniels - Página 2 7539%20-%20Mark_Slick_Johnson%20christopher_daniels%20no_surrender%20referee%20tna%20yelling

Christopher Daniels falou recentemente ao Kayfabe Kickout onde um dos principais tópicos se prendeu com o que este esperava ainda compeltar noWrestling. A sua resposta foi: "Well I'm just gonna have fun until I stop having fun, if it ever became more work than it was fun I said to myself I was gonna get out. If I can't wrestle at the same level, or at the top level that I want to wrestle I'm gonna get out. I feel like I'm wrestling the best matches of my career, I'm in the best shape of my life. I can wrestle 25 or 30 minute matches if I have to, so at this point in my career I'm nowhere close to hanging up the boots."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Renato Seg Jan 21 2013, 13:57

Continua assim que o povo gosta Christopher Daniels - Página 2 395731
Renato
Renato
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 29398

Mensagem por Cavaco Silva Seg Jan 21 2013, 14:37

um homem que merece respeito.
Cavaco Silva
Cavaco Silva
NXT Superstar

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 2603
Emprego/lazer : El Presi da Estrumeira

Mensagem por Adam Puck Seg Jan 21 2013, 14:46

Adoro-te. Christopher Daniels - Página 2 395731
Adam Puck
Adam Puck
Japanese Legend

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 16172
Emprego/lazer : Cabrão

Mensagem por Jack Laree Seg Jan 21 2013, 17:38

Um anjo que caiu do céu dentro de um ring para nos entreter. Christopher Daniels - Página 2 395731
Jack Laree
Jack Laree
TNA World Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 10572
Emprego/lazer : Patrulheiro Espacial

https://www.linkedin.com/in/vittodias/

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 2 de 3 Anterior  1, 2, 3  Seguinte