FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Kenny King Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Kenny King Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Kenny King Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Kenny King Arrow_54_512

Kenny King

+2
Renato
Adam Puck
6 participantes

Ir para baixo

Kenny King Empty Kenny King

Mensagem por admin Ter Abr 19 2011, 18:56

[Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar esta imagem]

Sou o único a idolatrar este senhor?
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 19764
Emprego/lazer : Estudante

https://fpwrestling.forumeiros.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Kenny King Empty Re: Kenny King

Mensagem por Adam Puck Qua Abr 20 2011, 11:11

Provavelmente.

É porreiro, mas ainda não explodiu. I've been waiting for years.
Adam Puck
Adam Puck
Japanese Legend

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 16172
Emprego/lazer : Cabrão

Mensagem por Renato Sex Jul 06 2012, 13:42

Ring of Honor não conta mais com Kenny King!
The appearance of ROH wrestler Kenny King on another television wrestling program tonight has raised speculation on his future as well as how this appearance could occur.

The contract Kenny King signed in June 2011 expired 11 days ago. Before that expiration, an agreement was reached between Kenny and ROH management for an extension of that contract, with a provision to allow him to negotiate with any other promotions so that he could evaluate his options and any potential interest in him elsewhere. When that short extension concluded he would then be free to accept an offer elsewhere, or sign another long term contract with ROH. Under this agreement, Kenny was free to negotiate but not to wrestle for another organization without ROH's permission.

When Kenny was presented with the written extension reflecting this verbal and handshake agreement, he informed ROH he was unsure if other promotions would accept the negotiation clause. He was told he could take the document to be examined by his attorney or other interested parties before executing it to be reassured any other offers would not be viewed as contract tampering. He also informed ROH that he would keep us apprised of any developments.

He contacted ROH on Tuesday July 3 to inform us that he had a meeting in Orlando on Thursday, July 5, which was within the scope of the agreement he had made. Then, early morning on July 5, he contacted an ROH official to say he would be wrestling on the Orlando event that night. He was told he did not have permission to appear live on television as it violated the agreement that had been made. His response was that the deal he had shaken hands on and agreed to in principle "seemed fair at the time", but "others" had told him it was not, so he did not intend to honor it.

Ring of Honor is disappointed that Kenny has chosen to make this decision, after the company had agreed to and followed through on everything he had asked for at the time of our negotiation. However, we consider this breach of his verbal agreement unacceptable, and regardless of his future employment status with any other wrestling company, ROH will not be doing business with Kenny King going forward.

A statement from ROH will be forthcoming regarding the future of the ROH World Tag Team Championship. Co-holder Rhett Titus remains on the active ROH roster.
Fonte: ROHwrestling.com

Para mim ficam todos mal nesta história: Kenny King, ROH e TNA. Não sei o que vão fazer agora com os títulos.
Renato
Renato
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 29398

Mensagem por Barreira Sáb Jul 07 2012, 16:36

Os títulos de equipas devem ser uma grande dor de cabeça agora para a ROH já que o Haas e o Jay Briscoe parece que estão numa feud. Sugeria juntar o Mike Bennett ao Rhett Titus...
Barreira
Barreira
WP Superstar

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 345

Mensagem por Rafa Dom Jul 08 2012, 23:38

Comunicado de Kenny King acerca da sua situação com a ROH
Kenny King esclareceu este fim de semana num comunicado redigido pelo próprio sobre a situação com a ROH após estes terem condenado a sua participação no IMPACT Wrestling e no Destination X de logo à noite, referindo que não está sob contrato que o víncule à exclusividade da ROH e explicando todos os detalhes dessa mesma situação. Eis o comunicado oficial:

My people's,

First and foremost to all of my friends, Family and everyone riding with me on this one thank you. The love and support has been unreal. It doesn't matter if your'e a new Kenny King fan or you've been with your boy since tough enough. My passion for this sport reflects yours, and I will continue to bust my ass to give back the love you have shown me.
Second I would like to thank @ringofhonor for the opportunity To master my craft against some of the best wrestlers in the world. The last 4 years have been invaluable to my career. I have nothing but love and respect for the company that allowed me to find myself and grow as a wrestler.

Next, since the content of my character has been called into question, just ask about me. My integrity and HONOR has always been above reproach. But since they wanna talk bad about your boy, consider this...

(spoiler alert)

I was offered a contract extension, I had reservations about the parameters of the extension and effective my "free agent" option would be.

I gave a handshake agreement that I wouldn't do anything "screwy" with the belts. A la medusa.

I gave ROH information about every move that I made regarding working for @impactwrestling. Realistically they could have just found out when they saw my black ass walking down to the ring.

I was given a physical contact extension by ROH, which I respectfully declined to sign due to the reasons I stated above.

If I declined to sign an actual contract extension, how could anyone think there was a verbal agreement?

I took the biggest gamble of my career this weekend. So going into destination X tomorrow night I am prepared to put it all on the line. I am especially grateful to @tnadixie and @impactwrestling for giving me the opportunity to showcase my skills on a bigger stage. I was given an amazing opening and I took it. Ask Eminem how many chances you get to blow up. The world will watch tomorrow, and I got a bag full of fireworks. Tomorrow is coronation day.

Thank you.
Kenny King

Fonte: UW
Rafa
Rafa
Moderador
Moderador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 28081
Emprego/lazer : Stunned!

Kenny King Empty Kenny King

Mensagem por admin Seg Nov 05 2012, 17:16

[Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar esta imagem]

O ex-lutador da Ring of Honor Kenny King que assinou com a TNA no Verão mas que desde o Hardcore Justice não tem lutado comentou a sua ausência dos ringues da TNA e no twitter disse: "A lot of people been wondering where I've been....The thing is, my bank acct good. Don't worry where I've been. Worry about what's gonna happen to these dudes WHEN I come back."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Qui Nov 15 2012, 15:53

Kenny King voltou a lutar na TNA

Kenny King que não lutava na TNA desde o Hardcore Justice mm Agosto onde desafiou Zema Ion pelo X Division Championship voltou ontem aos ringues da TNA e nas gravações do Xplosion enfrentou Ion e Kid Kash num three-way match.
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Cavaco Silva Qui Nov 15 2012, 17:59

Este gajo tem um potencial do camandro, espero que seja bem usado de agora em diante.
Cavaco Silva
Cavaco Silva
NXT Superstar

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 2603
Emprego/lazer : El Presi da Estrumeira

Mensagem por admin Qui Nov 15 2012, 18:08

Tá na altura de este senhor começar a ser bem aproveitado IMO.
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Sáb Fev 08 2014, 16:04

Antigo campeão da X-Division faz teaser para o regresso

WN escreveu:O antigo campeão da X-Division Kenny King que tem estado fora dos ringues desde a derrota para Austin Aries no dia 26 de Setembro lançou um teaser para o seu regresso. No twitter ele disse: "Just read a very promising email. It seems your voices have been heard. Hope you're ready for the #ReturnOfTheKing"
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado