FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Bully Ray - Página 3 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Bully Ray - Página 3 Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Bully Ray - Página 3 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Bully Ray - Página 3 Arrow_54_512

Bully Ray

+15
Dans
Moore
Jack Laree
Renato
Krunkz
Colt
Cavaco Silva
rDmT93
FilipeAz
admin
Dr. Eira
remo
St. vallentine
Tigas
Alm
19 participantes

Página 3 de 6 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

Bully Ray - Página 3 Empty Re: Bully Ray

Mensagem por Krunkz Sex Ago 30 2013, 15:40

Tu ris-te com tudo.
Krunkz
Krunkz
TNA Television Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 4206
Emprego/lazer : Desgraçado

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Mensagem por Colt Sex Ago 30 2013, 15:42

Yap sou maluco da cabeça.
Colt
Colt
NXT Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 6083
Emprego/lazer : #nWo4Life

Mensagem por admin Seg Out 21 2013, 07:13

Bully Ray indica se a TNA deveria renovar com Hulk Hogan e o que poderá fazer para melhorar o seu produto

Numa entrevista a promover o Bound for Glory, o TNA World Heavyweight Champion Bully Ray esteve presente no Busted Open Radio. Eis os highlights:....

Whether Bound For Glory is the biggest pay-per-view in TNA history: "I don’t know, is it? When we go out there as wrestlers and we see seats in the arena not full, it worries us also but all we can do is go out there and deliver the best possible in-ring product we can. Once we go through that curtain, that’s when our jobs really start. I’m not the promoter of TNA, I don’t work in the front office of TNA, I’m not responsible for the advertising of TNA, I’m not responsible for the product awareness of TNA, that’s where TNA needs to grow and move forward as a company with bringing their product to the masses so people will want to come to the shows. Yes, there are empty seats but still if you concentrate on the in-ring product and you concentrate on what you see, it’s still entertaining."

Coming into his prime: "No. I never think that far ahead. Not that I take things day-to-day, my success in the wrestling business never really shocked me. I’m not going to sit here and tell you that I always knew that I was going to be successful and be part of one of the greatest tag teams and this and that, I just knew that I loved professional wrestling so much that I would have enough passion to make myself successful. I would have enough passion to do this for a long time and I’m going on my twenty second year now in the business. I’m proud of myself getting into the shape that I have got into, I’m proud of myself for doing something that not a lot of other guys can do which is come out of a tag team and have a successful singles career. I’m also proud of my ability to go in there which just about anybody on the roster and have a great match, great fight, a great speaking segment and proud for being able to entertain people for this long. I’m only stepping on the gas half way. I have so much more that I can bring to the table but it’s a different world we live in and its different time with wrestling and sports-entertainment these days. I think I can go further, I can be a lot more physical. There are a lot of things that I can do and I try to wait until the right time to do them. From the newest kid on the block to the guys that have been there forever and I have said this before, TNA has the best locker room in pro wrestling, best bunch of pro wrestlers slash sports entertainers out there. These guys are capable of so much. You want icons? We got (Hulk) Hogan and Sting. You want guys that are still in their prime? You can go with me or Jeff Hardy or Kurt Angle and then you got the work horses. The guys that carried the company from TV to house shows like A.J. Styles, Bobby Roode, James Storm, Gunner, (Frank) Kazarian, (Christopher)Daniels. You have the hottest women in the business that can wrestle. You got great X-Division stars. Anything you are looking for, you can find it."

How can TNA improve its standing in the wrestling industry: "I have my opinion on that. I know as a wrestling fan what I would like to see TNA become. It's strictly my opinion. I think the professional wrestling world is primed and ready for a more edgy product. An in your face, very realistic brand of pro wrestling. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying ECW all over again. It's not what I mean. However, I am talking about bringing in bits and pieces of the greatest eras of pro wrestling. The NWA in the 80's, ECW in the late 90's, Attitude Era, the best times of TNA. Let's cut and paste from the best times and let's incorporate that into our product now, because I think people want a more mature product."

Should TNA re-sign Hulk Hogan: "I would like to see Hulk stay with TNA. Two reasons: First for selfish reasons, I want to get him in the ring in the worst way, and kick him in his face. Secondly, Hulk is a great ambassador for pro wrestling and he can be a great ambassador for TNA. Do I see Hulk on TV every single week? No. Do I see Hulk in major storylines? No. But I think there is a place for the Babe Ruth in our industry. There is a place in the locker room as a part of this company. Mainstream media loves Hulk Hogan. You start saying Hulk's name, people get interested. So I definitely think he would be a great person to keep around for those reasons. For the amount of money Hulk makes, he brings a lot of exposure. People are going to sit back and say "wait the ratings haven't gone any higher and there is low attendance at house shows". That's not Hulk Hogan's fault, that's product awareness. That's where I think our money can be spent a little better. Only in my opinion and my opinion comes from being behind the scenes at all the companies that I have wrestled in. Product awareness is number one. You can build a better mousetrap but if no one knows you have it, nobody is going to buy it. So I think if TNA can get their brand to the masses better, that's when you will see the real change."

His thoughts on the current Aces and Eights angle: "This has been the hand that was dealt. This is the way it is. I look at this situation like I look at any other situation in this business. You have two choices, you can fold or you can play it to the max. No matter what the situation is, I'm going to play it and I'm going to play it to win. What you see is me, Knux and Garrett. Everybody has been talking about how the Aces and Eights are folding. There is trouble in the Aces and Eights. They are imploding from within. Maybe that's what I want you to think. Maybe on Sunday you're going to see something completely different. I can make you believe what you want to believe. That is one of my gifts. Everybody thinks they know what's going on. Everybody knows how the story is going to end. Everybody thinks they have seen the last of Aces and Eights. I would call the cable company and order Bound For Glory because you just might be shocked at what you see."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 19764
Emprego/lazer : Estudante

https://fpwrestling.forumeiros.com

Mensagem por admin Qua Out 30 2013, 19:18

Bully Ray desafia Rampage Jackson para luta de MMA

Bully Ray tem enviado vários tweets sobre a pretensão de enfrentar Rampage Jackson no evento do Bellator do dia 2 de Novembro. A luta de Rampage contra Tito Ortiz foi cancelada e o PPV passou a ser um especial na TV. O que se fala na TNA que Bully não está a querer obter publicidade mas que ele está sério na sua pretensão de ter uma luta e MMA contra Rampage.
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Renato Qua Out 30 2013, 19:46

Bully Ray - Página 3 5081 

Tanta coisa da Bellator meter o Tito e o Rampage na TNA para hypar a luta deles para depois nem haver luta.
Renato
Renato
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 29398

Mensagem por rDmT93 Qua Out 30 2013, 20:10

Já agora, porque é que cancelaram?
rDmT93
rDmT93
FPW Hall Of Famer
FPW Hall Of Famer

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 21165
Emprego/lazer : Greve

Mensagem por Renato Qua Out 30 2013, 20:17

Tito Ortiz suffered a neck injury in training which will keep him out of next weekend's fight against Quinton Jackson, according to sources with knowledge of the situation.
Renato
Renato
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 29398

Mensagem por admin Sáb Nov 02 2013, 15:43

Motivo de Bully Ray está em feud com Mr. Anderson

Bully Ray não está no torneio pelo titulo Mundial da TNA pois a companhia quer se afastar das ideias do antigo regime onde Bully estava envolvido pois a storyline dos Aces and Eights foi ideia de Eric Bischoff. Ray está em feud com Mr. Anderson com a ideia de elevar este ultimo.
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Sáb Dez 28 2013, 11:55

Bully Ray indica porque se mantém na TNA e fala de uma potencial feud com CM Punk

O WEII.com entrevistou o lutador da TNA Bully Ray. Eis os highlights:...

Having old school respect for the business: “I am the last of a dying breed. €œthe last of the old-school pro wrestlers. I have the old-school respect for the industry. I think old school in and out of the ring. A lot of these guys coming out of wrestling school today, they ask when they’€™re going to be on TV. Nobody wants to pay their dues any more. ‘€˜Pay your dues,’€™ there’€™s three words every young wrestler should have emblazoned in their forehead. Pay your dues, get out on the road, go live in your car, go eat bologna and cheese sandwiches, go struggle and make no money. When you finally get some success, you’€™ll appreciate it a whole lot more."

Why he's stayed in TNA:"The reason I stayed in TNA is because, right now, it’€™s the best business decision for me. It’€™s a good fit for me. I always make my decisions based on business. At the end of the day, this is the wrestling business. I also like the younger guys that are here in TNA, and I’€™d like to help some of those guys move forward with their futures."

TNA vs. WWE: "€œWhy would you want to watch TNA over a John Cena-Randy Orton match?. €œI’€™m really not sure. I find John Cena’€™s matches very entertaining, and I find Randy Orton’€™s matches very entertaining. I also know, if you watch Bobby Roode and AJ Styles, or Samoa Joe and Austin Aries, you’€™re going to be even more entertained by watching those guys."

Who would his dream match be against? "Bully Ray vs. CM Punk would be the match. €œPaul Heyman has told me directly that me and Punk standing across from one another with a microphone in our hands would be deadly. Given the opportunity to have absolutely no restrictions on what we’€™d say and to just go at it, you’€™d be looking at the two guys who can spit venom better than anybody else out there in the industry. And I know we could back it up in the ring."

Fonte:WN
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Colt Sáb Dez 28 2013, 21:58

Uma feud entre o Bully Ray e o CM Punk era do caralh*, e se tivesse o Heyman no meio dava Feud of the year só pelas promos.
Colt
Colt
NXT Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 6083
Emprego/lazer : #nWo4Life

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 3 de 6 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Seguinte

Ir para o topo