FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Gene Okerlund diz que Randy Savage recusou entrada no WWE Hall of Fame Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Gene Okerlund diz que Randy Savage recusou entrada no WWE Hall of Fame Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Gene Okerlund diz que Randy Savage recusou entrada no WWE Hall of Fame Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Gene Okerlund diz que Randy Savage recusou entrada no WWE Hall of Fame Arrow_54_512

Gene Okerlund diz que Randy Savage recusou entrada no WWE Hall of Fame

Ir para baixo

Gene Okerlund diz que Randy Savage recusou entrada no WWE Hall of Fame Empty Gene Okerlund diz que Randy Savage recusou entrada no WWE Hall of Fame

Mensagem por admin Dom Jun 17 2012, 19:23

Mean Gene Okerlund foi convidado do Inside the Ropes e falou sobre vários temas. Eis os highlights:...

On why Savage isn't in the HOF: "Are you telling me that the WWE hadn't made an overture to Randy about being in the Hall of Fame? That's BS. They asked him many times and he declined. For whatever reason, that's what I'm still trying to figure out."

On Ultimate Warrior: "He did have a look, that's about as far as it goes. He couldn't talk, he sure as hell couldn't work in the ring, that was very marginal. I think one of the worst matches I've seen in my life was between Warrior and Papa Shango. What a disaster of monumental proportions," he said.

On WWE's PPV schedule: "I personally think we have way too many pay-per-views," he says. "I don't think we get the chance to adequately develop the storylines with the guys and gals between pay per views. I'd like to see us down to about eight pay per views a year."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 19764
Emprego/lazer : Estudante

https://fpwrestling.forumeiros.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo