FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Paul Heyman - Página 2 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Paul Heyman - Página 2 Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Paul Heyman - Página 2 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Paul Heyman - Página 2 Arrow_54_512

Paul Heyman

+8
Jack Laree
Dans
admin
rDmT93
Dr. Eira
Cavaco Silva
Krunkz
Renato
12 participantes

Página 2 de 3 Anterior  1, 2, 3  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

Paul Heyman - Página 2 Empty Re: Paul Heyman

Mensagem por admin Qui Nov 07 2013, 19:37

Paul Heyman fala da sua função na WWE e objectivos para o futuro

Paul Heyman deu uma entrevista ao SLAM! Wrestling e falou sobre a sua função na WWE:...

“If I look at my schedule right now… I don’t have one booking as a manager. I’m booked all over Europe, I’m booked all over this country, in two-on-one handicap matches. So I’m booked as a wrestler right now, not as a manager. At 48-year-old, I still have not had formal training as a wrestler. The role has changed. We’re not just doing the typical old-school gimmick matches that Lou Albano used to participate in.”

Questionado sobre os seus objectivos no futuro, Heyman respondeu:

“I’ve never managed in the main event at WrestleMania and I would love [that]. There are things that I know Brock wants to accomplish for us in this industry, that I prefer that Brock goes public with those goals when it’s time. I know that Brock and I have talked about things that we’d like to accomplish, that we haven’t had a chance to do yet. Hey, I’d love to be the first guy to ever manage the WWE and the WWE World heavyweight champion at the same time as well
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 19764
Emprego/lazer : Estudante

https://fpwrestling.forumeiros.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Mensagem por admin Ter Dez 17 2013, 20:36

Paul Heyman faz o teaser para Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton

Durante o Monday Night RAW de ontem Paul Heyman publicou o seguinte tweet: I had a fascinating conversation today w/ @BROCKLESNAR regarding the NEW @WWE World Champion @RandyOrton
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Qua Abr 02 2014, 20:44

Paul Heyman fala sobre o status de CM Punk, promo em Chicago, como deveria terminar a Wrestlemania

WN escreveu:Paul Heyman concedeu uma entrevista a Bill Donnelly do The Infamous para promover a WrestleMania XXX. Eis os highlights:...

Settling into a new role these days: "I think I’m even more passionate now than I ever have been in my life but I’m more mature and therefore I’ve learned the art of diplomacy in stark contrast to the act of being bombastic and screaming at the top of my lungs to make myself be heard."

His recent CM Punk promo in Chicago: "The easiest interview I’ve ever done in my entire career. Because I knew the task at hand. Think about this. I didn’t say one disparaging thing about CM Punk. It’s because I have nothing disparaging to say about him. I said, “If CM Punk were in this ring tonight, he would prove to everyone that he is what he always claims to be: The best in the world.” And I believe that to be true! I said everything about CM Punk that I felt in my heart and at the end of the day, we don’t have that television show on the air to sing the praises of those who are not with us or just heap praise on people because we like them. The television show is a promotional vehicle to entice the audience to purchase the network or the individual pay-per-view. My task at hand is to elicit the response from the viewer that they find the Brock Lesnar versus Undertaker match compelling enough to purchase the pay-per-view or get involved with WWE Network to see the match. So when I went out in Chicago, I knew my responsibility was to sell you on Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker any way that I had to, which included sitting there for the first ten minutes and discussing the 800-pound elephant in the room, which is why CM Punk wasn’t appearing in his hometown."

How WrestleMania XXX should end: "With Brock Lesnar dragging Daniel Bryan, Triple H, Randy Orton or Dave Batista back out of their celebration, out to the ring, and pinning them on top of the already vanquished Undertaker and leaving Wrestlemania 30 not only as the man who broke the streak but the man who leaves as the Undisputed WWE World Heavyweight Champion. But that’s just my vision. I don’t know if it’s shared by others."

Does he think CM Punk will be back in a WWE ring soon? "You know, there were only three people in the room that night, and that was CM Punk, Vince McMahon and Triple H, and none of the three have talked about it. So whether CM Punk will ever or won’t ever appear in WWE again is truly only known by the three people that were in the room on that given evening. Anything else that is stated about it is merely speculation."

The key to WWE's success: "The key to WWE's success and longevity is that they are, as modern and as relevant as the company may be in modern social media and platforms and contemporary distribution, the company is still built around old-school promotion. Who are these two fighters? Why are they wrestling? And why should I pay to see it? In order to answer those three questions you have to build up the talent. And you can't just build up talent that has equity in their names. You have to make new stars. And that's the mantra that has always worked best in any period that you could call the glory days."

The Undertaker character succeeding: "I don't think it was as much the character as it was the man behind the character. I think The Undertaker is, much like Brock Lesnar, a once-in-a-lifetime wrestler, a once-in-a-lifetime athlete and a once-in-a-lifetime performer. You can't just put somebody in that slot. You need someone who can own up to the role and someone who makes the role theirs, who walks in the skin of the character. When that gels, when the athlete and the performer come together, then you have someone who is truly box office. This is not something that someone else could have accomplished. You couldn't have given that name and that character to anybody else—they would have never survived."

Taker vs. Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania XXX: "I think it's more than special. I'm very blessed. I get the best seat in the house for the match that has the most historical significance and the longest-ranging ramifications in terms of what happens after the match is over. This is Brock Lesnar's chance to truly step into immortality. From my perspective it's a match that Brock Lesnar doesn't have to win but that The Undertaker must not lose."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Dr. Eira Sex Jun 27 2014, 12:25

Paul Heyman fala sobre a saída de CM Punk da WWE

Numa recente edição do Talk Is Jericho, Paul Heyman comentou com Edge e Jericho o que pensa ter levado à saída de CM Punk da WWE. As afirmações de Heyman foram as seguintes:

“Ele estava infeliz. Ele tinha atingido um limite e não conseguia aguentar mais. Um ano antes da sua saída, Punk falava todos os dias de como não sabia se conseguiria continuar e não sabia quanto mais tempo iria durar. Aliás, estou surpreendido por ele ter conseguido aguentar tanto tempo.”

Heyman afirma que Punk não conseguia encontrar a sua paixão pela indústria, algo que era necessário para que ele conseguisse a aguentar o estilo de vida que ser uma estrela da WWE exige.

“Ele esforçava-se todos os dias para encontrar, dentro de si, o balanço necessário para continuar e a paixão necessária para lhe dar motivação. Penso que, no dia a seguir ao Royal Rumble, ele não conseguiu encontrar essa paixão. Ele não conseguiu forçar-se a continuar, fosse pelo seu legado, carreira ou pelo orgulho que tem naquilo que fez, independentemente da sua felicidade.”

Fonte: WPT
Dr. Eira
Dr. Eira
FPW Hall Of Famer
FPW Hall Of Famer

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 33409
Emprego/lazer : Otaku

Mensagem por Dr. Eira Seg Ago 04 2014, 11:16

Foi reportado que Paul Heyman foi elogiado pela promo quando Brock Lesnar regressou no RAW e foi nomeado como adversário de John Cena no SummerSlam. Heyman continua a receber grandes elogios no backstage da WWE pela suas promos e por estar a ajudar a vender combate Cena x Lesnar e estando o ex-campeão do UFC fora da TV.

Fonte: NWE
Dr. Eira
Dr. Eira
FPW Hall Of Famer
FPW Hall Of Famer

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 33409
Emprego/lazer : Otaku

Mensagem por Dans Seg Ago 04 2014, 11:20

Não é novidade nenhuma do talento do senhor em fazer promos; isto já nem devia ser considerado notícia.
O homem é um génio no mic.
Dans
Dans
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 4734
Emprego/lazer : Aturar ressabiados

Mensagem por Jack Laree Ter Ago 05 2014, 04:25

O Heyman é Deus no Mic desde que nasceu mas nunca é demais elogia-lo.
Jack Laree
Jack Laree
TNA World Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 10573
Emprego/lazer : Patrulheiro Espacial

https://www.linkedin.com/in/vittodias/

Mensagem por Moore Ter Out 21 2014, 17:48

Heyman no Hell In A Cell
NWE escreveu:A WWE anunciou que Paul Heyman irá regressar à TV no Hell in a Cell. Heyman irá fazer parte dos comentadores do pré-show do evento juntamente com Booker T, Alex Riley e Renee Young.
Moore
Moore
NXT Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 6463

Mensagem por Colt Ter Abr 07 2015, 19:31

SUPLEX CITY BITCH~!
Colt
Colt
NXT Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 6083