FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Combat Zone Wrestling: Discussão Geral - Página 21 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Combat Zone Wrestling: Discussão Geral - Página 21 Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Combat Zone Wrestling: Discussão Geral - Página 21 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Combat Zone Wrestling: Discussão Geral - Página 21 Arrow_54_512

Combat Zone Wrestling: Discussão Geral

+10
DiogoAz
Jack Laree
Klash
Marcos
Ribeiro
Proust
Moore
Michael Uchebo
admin
Renato
14 participantes

Página 21 de 26 Anterior  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

Combat Zone Wrestling: Discussão Geral - Página 21 Empty Re: Combat Zone Wrestling: Discussão Geral

Mensagem por Ribeiro Dom Jul 30 2017, 03:42

Sobre situação de Onita vs. Tremont

Unless something happens Onita will be there. If that's the main selling point then I'd say you're safe to buy tickets.

As far as the match and the stipulation: DJ and company were put in a bad, but not unexpected, situation. Instead of doing the right thing they've chosen to spend nearly the last month advertising a match that, as of right now, they've known they cannot deliver. That was a conscious decision to try and sell as many tickets possible before a. Pulling a bait and switch at the event, which is the current plan or b. Being forced to announce a far less appealing match if something forces their hand. What you see in the Onita promos Onita's people have released, as far as in ring action, is closer to what you'll be getting. Why then is CZW using footage from classic May 5th FMW anniversary exploding cage/ring matches while being intentionally ambiguous about the stipulation? That's something you'll have to answer yourself.

Money talks, so things could change. But there is a reason that Onita hasn't had a singles match in a year and has only had a couple in general in the last 5 or so years.

I don't think anyone involved in this outside Tremont knows who Kuroda is since I'm pretty sure their knowledge of FMW doesn't go beyond 1996. Goto is retired, Kuroda still is active but probably would've cost them more money if they'd had the sense to ask for specific guys instead of being talked into bringing in those other dudes (I can't imagine anyone would request them.)

It'll probably be a better match, quality wise, honestly. That's not saying much given how limited Onita is these days. Onita also doesn't really know who Tremont is, so I wouldn't expect him to give him much, though a rabid crowd might inspire him to. I don't know though that a better match will make up for the disappointment and the missing dynamic of a Japanese death match legend squaring off one on one against one of the biggest death match guys in American wrestling of the last 10-15 years. And I think, if it is a bait and switch/not announced before hand I think there's a risk the crowd will be severely disappointed no matter what, and that will be made only worse if the stipulation is underwhelming. You can't hype it up, directly or indirectly, as an explosion match, use iconic clips of exploding rings, and then deliver an exploding barbed wire bat and maybe a couple exploding barbed wire boards and expect people not to be really disappointed. Onita is the draw, obviously, but the singles match and it being against Tremont was a very important ingredient and what sold the tickets, as was the idea you'd be seeing something along the lines of what we all watched 20 years ago on 5th generation VHS tapes.
Ribeiro
Ribeiro
WWE Tag Team Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 21976
Emprego/lazer : Hater

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Combat Zone Wrestling: Discussão Geral - Página 21 Empty Re: Combat Zone Wrestling: Discussão Geral

Mensagem por Ribeiro Qui Ago 03 2017, 16:20

Combat Zone Wrestling: Discussão Geral - Página 21 DGQNyXwVwAEys5p?format=jpg&name=large

The number I heard was 15k with most of it being covered by Highspots.

It's substantially higher, especially when you factor in flights and accommodations. $15k might be what Onita alone is getting, since that was always the number thrown around when others inquired. I don't know that Highspots is paying for most of it but they've chipped in a lot, since they're doing the signing, streaming, etc. I'd peg the number closer to $30k, since flights alone probably cost over $6k (possibly more as Onita always demanded business class in previous negotiations) and I'm gonna guess they're not staying in a $99 a night motel with all of them in the same room.

I'm guessing it'll work out okay for them in the end. Even if they draw 500 people (I think they claimed 400 tickets presold a few weeks back, which was probably an exaggeration since everyone exaggerates that stuff), at $45 and up for tickets, plus merch, signings, etc they'll make it back and pull a decent if not huge profit.
Ribeiro
Ribeiro
WWE Tag Team Champion

Mensagem por Ribeiro Sex Ago 04 2017, 21:14

é já amanhã!

Ribeiro
Ribeiro
WWE Tag Team Champion

Mensagem por Ribeiro Sáb Ago 05 2017, 01:49

Combat Zone Wrestling: Discussão Geral - Página 21 AcVjkn2

ONNITTA!
Ribeiro
Ribeiro
WWE Tag Team Champion

Mensagem por Moore Sáb Ago 05 2017, 01:54

Cara do Deej nessa foto: "tive de hipotecar a casa da minha outra avó para pagar a este cabrão, fdp"
Moore
Moore
NXT Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 6463

Mensagem por Ribeiro Sáb Ago 05 2017, 02:06

Ahaha Sim
Agora a sério, fala-se que Highspots também entrou com boa parte do dinheiro, mas show será caro.
Problema disto, que pode resultar até em merd* séria, é que CZW sempre vendeu isto como um singles mesmo quando começaram a surgir rumores que não seria um. É que estado dele pode não permitir o match que os fãs querem que Onita tenha com Tremont, o que fará com que seja um singles no papel e na prática várias interferências com um nadinha de Onita vs. Tremont, o que pode gerar mt desconforto.
Ribeiro
Ribeiro
WWE Tag Team Champion

Mensagem por Ribeiro Sáb Ago 05 2017, 02:07

Mas primeiros momentos deverão ter atmosfera semelhante a Kobashi vs. Joe
Ribeiro
Ribeiro
WWE Tag Team Champion

Mensagem por Renato Dom Ago 06 2017, 01:31

Independentemente do que será o combate do Onita, o show já começou e o iPPV do site da Highspots não está a funcionar.
EDIT: Entretanto já está resolvido.
Renato
Renato
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 29398
Emprego/lazer : Estudante

Mensagem por Ribeiro Dom Ago 06 2017, 02:08

Maffew ja disse que Onjta fara intro de uma dad proximas botchmanias
Ribeiro
Ribeiro
WWE Tag Team Champion

Mensagem por Ribeiro Dom Ago 06 2017, 05:18

So they ran an angle after the show saying DJ sold the company. Is that what onita held him up for?

tou todo fdd, não sei distinguir se isto é peta ou não.
Ribeiro
Ribeiro
WWE Tag Team Champion

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 21 de 26 Anterior  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Seguinte

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos