FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Dean Ambrose indica que está a tentar deixar a sua marca na WWE Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Dean Ambrose indica que está a tentar deixar a sua marca na WWE Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Dean Ambrose indica que está a tentar deixar a sua marca na WWE Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Dean Ambrose indica que está a tentar deixar a sua marca na WWE Arrow_54_512

Dean Ambrose indica que está a tentar deixar a sua marca na WWE

Ir para baixo

Dean Ambrose indica que está a tentar deixar a sua marca na WWE Empty Dean Ambrose indica que está a tentar deixar a sua marca na WWE

Mensagem por Ribeiro Qui Out 23 2014, 14:15

WrestlingNoticias escreveu:When guys like Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns get injured, does he see it as an opportunity to grab that spot?

"Injuries are always unfortunate and sometimes if things are spread a little thinner, you might have to put more work on your plate that night because the show must go on. I'm not trying to take anyone's spot in the business. I'm trying to have my own spot that no one can take because it's my spot, it's my thing. I'm trying to do my thing, not really worried about where everybody else is. But stuff happens and you just have to roll with the punches. It's a dog-eat-dog world out there and there's only so much screen time on a Monday Night RAW. So when the herd gets a little thinner, you got to step up and take the responsibility of it. In some ways we're all on the same team here, we're trying to entertain the world and put on a hell of a show every night."

Comparisons to Brian Pillman, Steve Austin and others:

"I've watched so much wrestling and studied everybody that I don't pattern myself off anyone particularly, or trying to fill any particular role. I'm just a weird mismatch of a million different styles and influences and experience. I really don't know what's going to happen when I go out there. What you see is what you get and you might get a different thing on a different night, every night. I'm trying to make my own spot."
Ribeiro
Ribeiro
WWE Tag Team Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 21976
Emprego/lazer : Hater

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo