FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Roman Reigns calls himself ‘the best performer in ring in the world right now’ Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Roman Reigns calls himself ‘the best performer in ring in the world right now’ Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Roman Reigns calls himself ‘the best performer in ring in the world right now’ Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Roman Reigns calls himself ‘the best performer in ring in the world right now’ Arrow_54_512

Roman Reigns calls himself ‘the best performer in ring in the world right now’

Ir para baixo

Roman Reigns calls himself ‘the best performer in ring in the world right now’ Empty Roman Reigns calls himself ‘the best performer in ring in the world right now’

Mensagem por Ribeiro Ter Dez 05 2017, 19:50

he first episode of WWE Network’s new series Straight To The Source debuted after Raw last night (Dec. 4).

Filmed in an arena prior to an event, the Corey Graves-hosted interview show obviously isn’t breaking the budget. But it’s a good way to get some new content on the streaming service, give fans a chance to get to know a Superstar and generated some quotes to stir up conversation online.

Graves’ first guest is really good for that last thing, too. The 15 minutes he spent with Roman Reigns is an interesting listen for lovers and haters of The Big Dog, but when the conversation turned to Roman’s win over Undertaker at WrestleMania 33 and where that positions Reigns in the company - and the business in general - that things probably got most “polarizing”.

CG: Point blank - is Roman Reigns WWE’s top guy now?

RR: Every day of the week. This is the top of the mountain here. Point blank - period.
Good exchange, but not really controversial. In fact, most detractors will say the problem is that Roman’s been made “The Guy”. But The Big Dog continues, and his justification for why he believes he’s on top will probably rankle some AJ Styles, Kazuchika Okada and Kenny Omega fans:

“You know I’m the best performer in ring in the world right now. You can go to my matches and my pay-per-views over the last three years and you can say I’m an idiot or you can be like ‘man, he’s got a point’, you know what I mean?”
As Reigns’ late brother Matt “Rosey” Anoaʻi told him, you have to be a little selfish to make it the business. And someone who’s going to front a multi-million dollar entertainment machine has to believe in himself.

Is he going too far with this claim, though?

You can decide for yourself while we wait for a new FTRR joke on the next episode of Being The Elite...
Ribeiro
Ribeiro
WWE Tag Team Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 21976
Emprego/lazer : Hater

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo