FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Ron Simmons Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Ron Simmons Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Ron Simmons Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Ron Simmons Arrow_54_512

Ron Simmons

Ir para baixo

Ron Simmons Empty Ron Simmons

Mensagem por Dr. Eira Sex Ago 31 2018, 14:48

[Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar esta imagem]

WWE Hall Of Famer Ron Simmons was recently interviewed by Wrestling Shoots to talk about several professional wrestling topics. Here are the highlights:

The Rock: “My hat off to him,” Simmons said. “I mean if that’s the way things go down, some get to go on and do other things — some don’t, but I’m glad I had a good part in helping him do what he had to do.

“When things weren’t going well for him in the beginning, when they couldn’t get him to where they wanted to get him, I’m glad that I had a good solid position for him to come in where I had a good profound effect on where he is and coming into professional wrestling and then going on to doing what he’s doing now.”

The Nation Of Domination breaking up because of Rock’s babyface turn: “You had some other groups that were around that probably wanted to have the heat and the attention that I had,” Simmons said. “Cause I had it. Who did you have? D-Generation X primarily that I can think of. You also had the tag which I would send out some tag teams out of my group so you know that’s how it was.”

His initial reaction to hearing The Nation Of Domination would be split: “I was shocked when it was ending so soon,” Simmons said. “It could have been some of the guys — you know we had some guys in the group that started going crazy, flipping out. Maybe it had something to do with them and their contracts or something. I was shocked when it did end.

“So I don’t know exactly what profound reason why and pinpoint why they did it but you know, I was just shocked when it did end.”

Fonte: ewrestlingnews
Dr. Eira
Dr. Eira
FPW Hall Of Famer
FPW Hall Of Famer

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 33409
Emprego/lazer : Otaku

https://fpwrestling.forumeiros.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo