FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Matt Hardy - Página 3 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Matt Hardy - Página 3 Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Matt Hardy - Página 3 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Matt Hardy - Página 3 Arrow_54_512

Matt Hardy

+15
MCZE
Rafa
PlayBabe01
rDmT93
Jack Laree
Tigas
admin
Adam Puck
FilipeAz
TBD
Nogueira
Joao Aleixo
Pitungo
Dr. Eira
Enak
19 participantes

Página 3 de 5 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

Matt Hardy - Página 3 Empty Re: Matt Hardy

Mensagem por Jack Laree Qua Jun 29 2011, 01:36

Veja o video do Haircut, que vai entender.
Jack Laree
Jack Laree
TNA World Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 10572
Emprego/lazer : Patrulheiro Espacial

https://www.linkedin.com/in/vittodias/

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Mensagem por Tigas Qua Jun 29 2011, 02:00

Jack Laree escreveu:Veja o video do Haircut, que vai entender.

Mesmo assim, o cabelo do Matt é o de menos Matt Hardy - Página 3 920693
Tigas
Tigas
TNA Tag Team Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 8080
Emprego/lazer : Desempregado crónico

Mensagem por rDmT93 Sex Jul 08 2011, 10:42

-- Matt Hardy posted on his Twitter that he has been "very sick" and didn't eat for four days. As a result he said his weight dropped to 204 pounds.
rDmT93
rDmT93
FPW Hall Of Famer
FPW Hall Of Famer

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 21165
Emprego/lazer : Greve

Mensagem por Tigas Sex Jul 08 2011, 10:55

WTF? Eu não entendo nada, sinceramente...o homem está insano.
Tigas
Tigas
TNA Tag Team Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 8080
Emprego/lazer : Desempregado crónico

Mensagem por PlayBabe01 Sex Jul 08 2011, 13:22

Adam Puck escreveu:São masoquistas, mas é porque querem. Que se fodam.

Exactamente!
PlayBabe01
PlayBabe01
Adepto de Shows

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 100
Emprego/lazer : Estudante

Mensagem por Dr. Eira Qui Dez 29 2011, 23:04

Dr. Eira
Dr. Eira
FPW Hall Of Famer
FPW Hall Of Famer

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 33409
Emprego/lazer : Otaku

https://fpwrestling.forumeiros.com

Mensagem por Rafa Seg Jun 25 2012, 02:06

Matt Hardy fala do que se passou em 2005 e da forma da WWE lidar com Zack Ryder
Matt Hardy deu uma entrevista ao Inside The Ropes na semana passada para promover o Extreme Rising. Eis os highlights:.....
Why he decided to go to Extreme Rising: "I heard about the first show they had. sometimes you hear about the ECW reunion shows and think it’s just been done to death. But these guys are trying to create something different by using some ECW original guys and using guys who can wrestle that sort of style, like myself, to create an alternative product, which can only be a good thing."

Differences between today's TLC matches and series featuring the Hardys, Dudley Boyz and Edge and Christian: "Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart had the first ladder match but it wasn’t very publicized, but when we had the series with the Dudleyz and Edge & Christian, we thought one day there would be kids who would go on to do things bigger and better than we did but with the state of the WWE today it hasn’t happened and i don’t think it ever will happen."

Thoughts on the Edge/Lita situation leading to his release from WWE in 2005: "I made mistakes during that time. I did try and handle everything and be as honest as possible. As hard as it was, it was a pretty exciting time with a guy coming back after being fired and with the power of the internet, they fought hard to get me back. Regardless if it was hard personally and emotionally working with Edge and Lita, it was great TV."

Feelings on his push upon his return to WWE in 2005: "I definitely think the WWE could have done more with me. I was in such a mindset to take my career as far as I could and just go, go, go. But with the WWE, if it’s something they’ve not created then sometimes it doesn’t get as much love and attention as something that they came up with themselves. I think i was a victim of that in someways."

Comparison with Zack Ryder: "It’s like Zack Ryder. I remember him coming and telling me about his ideas for the YouTube videos and you know he got himself over and I’m sure saved his job at one point. But because it wasn’t a WWE push, it seems like they’re holding back on him and i don’t think he is being pushed for as over as he is."

Fonte: WN
Rafa
Rafa
Moderador
Moderador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 28081
Emprego/lazer : Stunned!

Mensagem por admin Sáb Jun 30 2012, 16:53

Matt Hardy fala de trabalhar para Vince, Jeff, Tag Team Wrestling

Matt Hardy deu uma entrevista ao WHIP Temple. Eis os highlights:....

Working for Vince McMahon: "Vince is a very intimidating, dominating character and personality. I’ve seen Vince come up with some of the smallest ideas that don’t seem like much and then you go, ‘Oh my god, this is a stroke of genius.’ He really gets the most out of all the little things. That’s one thing I learned when I worked hand in hand with him. When I describe Vince, I call him a psychotic genius. I have seen times when he was a maniac and chewed people out for no reason. He’s not afraid to do anything. He has done it all…he’s had his head shaved, did embarrassing things with girls. There isn’t anything that he would ask his talent to do that he wouldn’t do."

His relationship with brother Jeff: "I see him every day that he is at home. Myself and my girlfriend Reby Sky have been raiding his and his wife’s pool everyday; it’s been nice. Jeff is doing great. He is still an enigma to a degree but he has went from being one of the most unpredictable enigmas that you ever met to being the most responsible human being that I know, especially with him being a father now. He is at a great place in his life, and I am, too. I don’t think our relationship has ever been stronger than it is right now."

Why tag team wrestling has fallen off the radar: "We came along during a very special time in the business…the height of the Attitude era. Stone Cold was white-hot and The Rock was a huge megastar. Ratings were great and those guys were selling out arenas everywhere. Management was able to put the top guys on cruise control because they didn’t have to worry, so they had extra time to focus on the tag team division or the women. At the point they’re at now, they’re still scrambling for the white hot guys. John Cena is the face of the company right now but there is no one setting record TV ratings or selling out arenas on a consistent basis. Once they find those one or two top guys that are the franchise players, they can dedicate their attention to tag teams again."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 19764

Mensagem por admin Qui Out 31 2013, 19:19

Matt Hardy fala do seu futuro, estado do wrestling e trabalhar para Tommy Dreamer

Matt Hardy deu uma entrevista ao VOC Nation. Eis os highlights:....

Being part of the birth of extreme wrestling: “You can go back to the first TLC ladder match with Edge and Christian or even before that to the original Omega. Myself and my brother were two of the guys who wrote the dictionary definition of extreme wrestling. Once we got to the WWE and we got the chance to have the ladder matches and the cage matches, we took them to a different level. We opened up a lot of doors for a lot of smaller guys to do more athletic, interesting, and entertaining stuff.”

Working for Tommy Dreamer at House of Hardcore: “Tommy Dreamer is a genius promoter. He (does) truly what is best for business. He makes smart business decisions and he gives the fans what they want. House of Hardcore will blow away any of the other promotions on November 9.”

Meeting and working with his wife, Reby Sky: “Reby and I first spoke online after a fan introduced us via Twitter. We’re having a blast together. We’re newly married, we travel together, and we’re big on promoting ourselves and branding ourselves as “SkyHard”. We’re enjoying being our own boss. We’re very public people. We’re both big tweeters, we love social media; we mesh very well. When it comes to oversharing, we’re both on the same page.”

His future in wrestling: “For so long, I felt like I was in a wrestling bubble. You (always fight) to move up a level, to be on tv, to be a champ, etc. I’ve dropped all that right now, and I truly enjoy what I’m doing right now. I don’t want to be under contract. I don’t deal with politics, I don’t deal with stress, and I’m having fun again. If it leads me back to Ring of Honor, or TNA, or WWE, then so be it; but that’s not my end game.”

The state of the wrestling business: “Nothing’s extremely red hot or extremely stable right now. WWE is set; it’s not going anywhere – it’s always going to be around. People will always complain, but they have so many corporate sponsors and nothing is going to happen with them. There is a lot of speculation about TNA right now, there are a lot of rumors going around; I don’t know anything personally. In my opinion, the better TNA does, the better it is for business. Wrestling is a little hokey nowadays compared to what it should be, but that’s because TV is so advanced. You can’t insult viewers intelligence; you can go online and find out anything.”

Guys that can carry the torch: “John Cena is the modern day Hulk Hogan in many ways. He takes someone’s finish, he kicks out, and is almost indestructible. It’s always the right guy, in the right place, at the right time. Take Stone Cold Steve Austin: He was an (average guy) in WCW, and he went to the WWE and was the right guy in the right place at the right time to become Stone Cold Steve Austin. Wrestling is still waiting for that next guy to change the direction, to change the business, and make things white hot again.”

What will make wrestling boom again: “The content needs to be more sophisticated stories that don’t insult the viewers intelligence. The stories need to be more consistent. You can’t insult the fans intelligence. With the power of the Internet, people know everything. If you insult people’s intelligence, they’ll hit the off button on the remote and that will be it.”
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Ter Dez 10 2013, 20:22

Matt Hardy elogia final do RAW

Matt Hardy publicou um pequeno post no facebook onde elogiou o final do Mon day night RAW. Hardy disse:....

"The last segment of WWE RAW was phenomenal in it's totality. It serve so many purposes perfectly. Both Triple H and Cena reacted to the Daniel Bryan responses flawlessly. Orton's promo was on the money. Cena's promo was on the money. There was star power everywhere in the ring. The brawl at the end was exciting, leading to Stephanie getting tackled by RKO. The viewers were left with questions at the end, yet wanting to see more. That segment was WWE at it's best. The content of those final 25 minutes of RAW sold TLC PPVs. Kudos, WWE!"
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado