FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Daniel Bryan - Página 12 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Daniel Bryan - Página 12 Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Daniel Bryan - Página 12 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Daniel Bryan - Página 12 Arrow_54_512

Daniel Bryan

+31
Marcos
Litos
Roma
Dash
Ryder
Ribeiro
Diego_Barros
PoD
rDmT93
Dans
Purito
Sebastian
Colt
Chó
.Aimar
Renato
Arts
Cavaco Silva
Krunkz
Dierce
Tigas
Pixiie
Cesaro
Rafa
Fundertaker
Jack Laree
Michael Uchebo
Dr. Eira
Luís Salvador
Adam Puck
admin
35 participantes

Página 12 de 37 Anterior  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

Daniel Bryan - Página 12 Empty Re: Daniel Bryan

Mensagem por admin Qua Dez 18 2013, 20:00

Daniel Bryan fala da entrada e saída de estrelas da WWE e combate contra Randy Orton no RAW

Daniel Bryan deu uma entrevista ao DC 101em Washington. Eis os highlights:...

Last night's main event on RAW: "He doesn't want to lose, and I'm not afraid of losing. I'll go out there and try my best, and do the best I can, and if I lose, you shake the guy's hand at the end of the day and say tonight you got one on me, but Randy's incapable of doing that. And um, I don't know if that's just his personality, you know, and that's very very frustrating because last night I felt like I had him."

Which up and coming stars impress him: "As far as guys who haven't been big stars before, The Shield just had a tremendous 2013. They were the best in-ring wrestlers in WWE in 2013. Antonio Cesaro had a great year, and if he can break away from Jack Swagger and The Real Americans, he's going to have a big year."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 19764
Emprego/lazer : Estudante

https://fpwrestling.forumeiros.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Mensagem por admin Sex Dez 27 2013, 12:27

Daniel Bryan fala do que correu bem em 2013

Daniel Bryan deu uma entrevista ao Grantland.com. Eis os highlights:...

2013 was a breakout year for you. What went right? I think teaming with Kane in Team Hell No was really entertaining for the fans. I think WWE fans have always appreciated my wrestling, but they wanted something more as far as personality goes, and Team Hell No really gave them that. And just being given the opportunity to be seen as a main-event guy. For John Cena to pick me as his opponent for the SummerSlam main event was huge for me. That was the biggest opportunity I've ever had. Very few people are given that kind of opportunity.

You headlined four pay-per-views in a row this year. You're one of WWE's biggest stars. When do you feel like you've made it? To be honest, I don't feel like I've made it. But "making it" is different than being satisfied with what you've done. If I got hurt today, I'd be very satisfied with what I've done, but I would have said that before I even made it to WWE. I was happy with what I accomplished on the independent scene and internationally — it was already much more than what people ever thought I could do and what even I thought I could do. But one of the things that keeps me going is the pursuit of constantly being better, and I haven't "made it" like I'm at a point where I'm happy to stay at this level. I was actually talking to John Cena about this. He told me Steve Austin talked to him at one show and asked him how things were going, and John said, "The show's going pretty well." And Austin looked up at a part of the arena that was tarped off — the building was maybe 90 percent sold out — and he said, "Back when I was here, these arenas were full." And that motivated John. There's always something to strive for. So what do I need to do to feel like I've made it? I need to be the main-event guy, the top guy, and we need to be selling out every arena every night. Maybe then I'll feel like I've done what I need to do.

Are you a different person with the beard? Daniel Bryan seems like a totally different character than he was a couple years ago. Wrestling is so weird. There are a lot of things you need to set yourself apart. I'm not the guy who's the biggest, or the guy with six-pack abs, but in the mainstream you need a unique appearance. Especially for kids. I didn't think about that when I started growing it, but now WWE is selling fake beards, and I see kids wearing them all the time. It's borderline cartoonish, but they get to be like me, and they love that.

Fonte:WN
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Dr. Eira Ter Dez 31 2013, 18:25

Daniel Bryan galardoado pela PWI

Os fãs da Pro Wrestling Illustrated votaram e nomearam Daniel Bryan como o lutador do ano e lutador mais popular do ano. Ele venceu ainda a feud do ano contra a The Authority e combate do ano contra John Cena no SummerSlam.

Fonte: NWE
Dr. Eira
Dr. Eira
FPW Hall Of Famer
FPW Hall Of Famer

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 33409
Emprego/lazer : Otaku

Mensagem por Colt Qui Jan 02 2014, 11:36

Como lutador do ano, tenho as minhas duvidas.
Colt
Colt
NXT Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 6083
Emprego/lazer : #nWo4Life

Mensagem por PoD Qui Jan 02 2014, 13:06

eu não tenho nenhuma.
PoD
PoD
IWGP Intercontinental Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 3151
Emprego/lazer : Irónico

Mensagem por admin Qui Jan 02 2014, 19:04

Nota sobre Daniel Bryan se juntar à Wyatt Family

Como se viu no Monday Night RAW desta semana, Daniel Bryan juntou-se à Wyatt Family depois de se ter reportado que Bryan se iria afastar dessa feud depois do Royal Rumble....

O que se falava no RAW é que Bryan juntar-se aos Wyatts foi um plano acelerado da WWE. Uma fonte disse que houve falta de lógica quando Bryan disse que independentemente do que faça, não consegue vencer a máquina pois a Wyatt Family não é a máquina (a máquina é a The Authority).

Há alguns meses atrás havia planos para juntar a The Authority com a The Wyatt Family mas o booking de curto prazo que reina na WWE alterou os planos.

Fonte:WN
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Diego_Barros Qui Jan 02 2014, 19:06

Good, Bryan e os Wyatt contra a Authority, se acontecer, será uma boa feud a meu ver.
Diego_Barros
Diego_Barros
APW Superstar

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 178
Emprego/lazer : Annoyer Profissional

Mensagem por Rafa Qui Jan 02 2014, 20:14

André Teixeira escreveu:Como lutador do ano, tenho as minhas duvidas.

A quem davas o prémio?
Rafa
Rafa
Moderador
Moderador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 28081
Emprego/lazer : Stunned!

Mensagem por Colt Qui Jan 02 2014, 20:19

Rafa escreveu:

A quem davas o prémio?

Bully Rei
Colt
Colt
NXT Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 6083
Emprego/lazer : #nWo4Life

Mensagem por Ribeiro Qui Jan 02 2014, 20:22

André Teixeira escreveu:
Rafa escreveu:

A quem davas o prémio?

Bully Rei

Ribeiro
Ribeiro
WWE Tag Team Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 21976
Emprego/lazer : Hater

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado