FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Pro Wrestling NOAH: Discussão Geral - Página 24 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Pro Wrestling NOAH: Discussão Geral - Página 24 Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Pro Wrestling NOAH: Discussão Geral - Página 24 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Pro Wrestling NOAH: Discussão Geral - Página 24 Arrow_54_512

Pro Wrestling NOAH: Discussão Geral

+5
Michael Uchebo
Ribeiro
Guilherme
PuroresuFan
CChris
9 participantes

Página 24 de 30 Anterior  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

Pro Wrestling NOAH: Discussão Geral - Página 24 Empty Re: Pro Wrestling NOAH: Discussão Geral

Mensagem por PoD Ter Set 04 2018, 07:24

(NOAH) GHC CHAMPION TAKASHI SUGIURA, "MORISHIMA, I WILL CRUSH YOU AT YOUR RETURN FIGHT"
Pro Wrestling NOAH: Discussão Geral - Página 24 Challenge

Yahoo Sports Japan
3rd September 2018

GHC Heavyweight Champion, Takashi Sugiura (48) succeeded in his fifth defense, has accepted the challenge of Takeshi Morishima (39) at "GENESIS". Morishima is of course returning for the first time in about three and a half years at Korakuen Hall on the 15th October. The match was officially announced on the 3rd.

Takashi Morsihima appeared at "Flight" and sent blessing words to Naomichi Marufuji. He took off the t-shirt he was wearing, and then left the venue after saying, "please give this to Takashi Sugiura".
However, when Sugiura finished the reunion match with All Japan Pro Wrestling's Jun Akiyama (48), he was sweating and used the t-shirt as a towel.

Noah's Chairman, Masayuki Uchida (56) explained the circumstances.
The offer had come from Morishima in early August, and Sugiura himself had consented. However, President Uchida, who was asked about Morishima's behavior when he left Noah in 2015, responded.
Meanwhile on October 15th, Noah will be in Osaka at the World Pavillion, and the situation required an answer.
"I thought about the past events, and I hesitated because I could not give an answer. Yesterday I think Morishima got down to business, and took action", President Uchida.

Takashi Sugiura made his fifth defense against Masa Kitamiya (29), and struggled alot through the side suplex.
However, he skillfully countered the third one, and took the battle with the rotating front neck lock. After the match, Katsuhiko Nakajima (30) announced the next challenge, which was accepted by the champion.
"Kitamiya, he was difficult to hit, but Nakajima, if you win, there will be no partner."
Sugiura then commented on the total of seventy minutes wrestling over the past three days, and comments that although it was hard "wrestling is the best".

"I am very sorry for the Noah fans in Osaka, but I will go to Korakuen to destroy you. There will be no personal greetings between us!"
PoD
PoD
IWGP Intercontinental Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 3151
Emprego/lazer : Irónico

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Pro Wrestling NOAH: Discussão Geral - Página 24 Empty Re: Pro Wrestling NOAH: Discussão Geral

Mensagem por Ribeiro Ter Set 04 2018, 12:58

Pro Wrestling NOAH: Discussão Geral - Página 24 Je-eerste-keer-1
Ribeiro
Ribeiro
WWE Tag Team Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 21976
Emprego/lazer : Hater

Mensagem por PoD Qua Set 05 2018, 18:40

(NOAH) SUGIURA FURIOUS AT MORISHIMA "THIS IS ABOUT DISRESPECT!"

Pro Wrestling NOAH: Discussão Geral - Página 24 Challenge

Tokyo Sports Web (Yahoo Japan)
4th September 2018

No forgiveness.
Noah's GHC Heavyweight champion, Takashi Sugiura (48), revealed his discomfort about Takeshi Morishima (39), who returns for the first time in about three and a half years.

It has been offically announced that Sugiura will be the opponent for Morishima's return match "GENESIS" (October 15th, Korakuen Hall), "I will do a return match with you as you retired. I know there are things you have to do, but don't advertise it at Marufuji's 20th Anniversary! This is rude!" he stormed.

Morishima visited Sumo Hall to do commentary, however, just before Sugiura's appearance and after speaking on the microphone for a reason unknown, he took off his t-shirt, and requested the match up by entrusting Kenoh (former member of "Super Violent Army") to "pass it to Sugiura."
Sugiura was angered by his actions.
"I have no idea what he was saying on the microphone. He called Kenoh by his real name (Daisuke Nakae), and when he takes off the t-shirt, his body is flabby. In the first place, he knows nothing about Noah in giving his t-shirt to Kenoh, and that is also rude. It may be that time has stopped for him, but the times have changed here."

As reported previously, Morishima made an offer at the beginning of August. Sugiura acknowledged that at the time there was no Noah event on the same day. However, time passed while Noah responded to the question, as they wished to probe the circumstances of Morishima's withdrawal in 2015. While this went on, the Osaka event at World Pavillion was decided and as a result the champion was forced to break from Noah's box office and participate in Morishima's. A situation for which apologies have been issued for.

Initially, he celebrated his return, but now it is different, and for Morishima, who has made an angry person angrier, the possibilty of leaving the ring safely is low.

PoD
PoD

Mensagem por PoD Qua Set 05 2018, 18:41

Feud do ano!
PoD
PoD

Mensagem por Ribeiro Qua Set 05 2018, 19:06

Morishima precisa de ganhar peso
Ribeiro
Ribeiro
WWE Tag Team Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 21976
Emprego/lazer : Hater

Mensagem por Leo C Dom Set 09 2018, 21:02

Assisti Go vs Sugiura hoje, excelente match mesmo. Sugiura é fantástico. Shiozaki também.
Leo C
Leo C
ROH Tag Team Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 1914
Emprego/lazer : マダオ

Mensagem por PoD Dom Set 09 2018, 21:43

(NOAH) NAOMICHI MARUFUJI'S AUTOBIOGRAPHY, "SUCCESSOR OF THE ARK" PUBLISHING EVENT. "MY LIFE IN PRO-WRESTLING IS PACKED. I WANT TO YOU TO SEE IT".

8th September 2018
Puroresu Today

Pro Wrestling NOAH: Discussão Geral - Página 24 MARUBOOK1

On September 7th, Naomichi Marufuji of Pro Wrestling Noah, went to the Yoshinodo Bookstore, Takadanobaba, Tokyo to do a talk show about his autobiography, "Heir to The Ark".

Marufuji answered a question about the 20th anniversary show, "Flight", that took place on September 1st. "Because we were able to build up such an atmosphere, I want to thank you all very much when I faced KENTA. It was really nostalgic, and when I met him in the ring, I was able to concentrate on him only. Alot of the audience looked forward to our match, and I got one that was very good. The result was immense", he said looking back on it.

Pro Wrestling NOAH: Discussão Geral - Página 24 MARUBOOK2

Such talk was not the only story here. Marufuji joked that the clothes in the photo at the beginning were "not my private clothes, I don't wear things like that. I don't want anyone to think that Marufuji dresses in such things normally" as the crowd laughed.
About the contents of the book he explained, "my life in pro-wrestling is packed from the front page to the last page. I want you to see everything".

Pro Wrestling NOAH: Discussão Geral - Página 24 MARUBOOK3

At the end there was a question time with the fans, and at the end he addressed them saying, "We are wrestlers, because you are our fans. We want you to continue to support us, and we will work hard for you. I would ask for your co-operation in spreading the word of Noah. Thank you, and thank for your time today."

Ya, quero bué isto
PoD
PoD

Mensagem por PoD Ter Set 11 2018, 03:54

New Ark Chapter (02 Set 2018) - Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vLI-fT_4qwcVze0F12deKyzSkaQTw56g
PoD
PoD

Mensagem por Renato Qui Set 13 2018, 15:06

Renato
Renato
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 29398
Emprego/lazer : Estudante

Mensagem por PoD Qui Set 13 2018, 17:54

Weird Shit. Primeiro cancelam o show na Inglaterra à socapa e agora esta?

Marufuji VS KENTA foi o show de 2018 que mais gente meteu para a NOAH e agora saíres disso e ires para um Sugiura Morishima, era o capitalizar disso.

Dá pena, a sério que dá.
PoD
PoD

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 24 de 30 Anterior  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Seguinte

Ir para o topo