FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Australian Open 2011 Final ~ Novak Djokovic vs Andy Murray Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Australian Open 2011 Final ~ Novak Djokovic vs Andy Murray Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Australian Open 2011 Final ~ Novak Djokovic vs Andy Murray Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Australian Open 2011 Final ~ Novak Djokovic vs Andy Murray Arrow_54_512

Australian Open 2011 Final ~ Novak Djokovic vs Andy Murray

2 participantes

Ir para baixo

Australian Open 2011 Final ~ Novak Djokovic vs Andy Murray Empty Australian Open 2011 Final ~ Novak Djokovic vs Andy Murray

Mensagem por Purito Sáb Jan 29 2011, 00:30

Quem achas que vai ganhar ?
Qual é o melhor ?
Argumenta Australian Open 2011 Final ~ Novak Djokovic vs Andy Murray 70324
Purito
Purito
TNA Television Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 4111
Emprego/lazer : Estudante

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Australian Open 2011 Final ~ Novak Djokovic vs Andy Murray Empty Re: Australian Open 2011 Final ~ Novak Djokovic vs Andy Murray

Mensagem por DiogoAz Sáb Jan 29 2011, 01:07

Eh pah, acho desnecessário criar-se um tópico exclusivamente para este jogo. O do Australian Open servia perfeitamente e assim também terei que abrir um para o Kim Clijsters vs Li Na mas tudo bem. Acabei por movê-lo para uma melhor organização.

Quanto às minhas previsões e desejos, quero uma vitória do Nole em cinco sets carregados de grande emoção e de ténis de elevadíssimo nível. Ambos estão a atravessar um belo momento de forma e penso mesmo que a vitória pode pender para qualquer um dos lados. O Andy está muito mais maduro e forte psicologicamente pelo que vai agarrar esta oportunidade para conquistar o seu primeiro major com garras e dentes.
DiogoAz
DiogoAz
Moderador
Moderador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 18706
Emprego/lazer : Jornalismo & Comunicação

Australian Open 2011 Final ~ Novak Djokovic vs Andy Murray Empty Re: Australian Open 2011 Final ~ Novak Djokovic vs Andy Murray

Mensagem por Convidado Sáb Jan 29 2011, 11:57

Quero o Andy Murray a vencer o seu primeiro Grand Slam, porque adoro o estilo de ténis dele. Se possível, em cinco sets, para demonstrar o seu espírito guerreiro.

Convidado
Convidado

Mensagem por DiogoAz Sáb Jan 29 2011, 21:15

29.01 | Men's Final Preview

Australian Open 2011 Final ~ Novak Djokovic vs Andy Murray Nolevsmurray
Separated in age by only one week, Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray first got to know each other when they were just 11-years-old. But Djokovic confessed that while they both dreamed of Grand Slam glory, they never expected to be facing each other in a major final.The duo will meet for the first time in a Grand Slam championship when they contest the Australian Open final on Sunday evening. While Djokovic is chasing his second major title, Murray carries a nation’s hopes and expectations as he looks to end Great Britain’s 75-year wait for a male Grand Slam champion.

“I think we reconnected a little bit with the friendship in the past 12 months," said Djokovic. "We have to forget about all that when we step on the court. It's all business. I'm sure he's going to be very eager to win a first Grand Slam title.” Murray added, “We practise a lot together. We get on well together. We're good friends. So in terms of a rivalry, I think this will be the start; well, I hope it's the start of us playing each other in big matches."
It is the first time in three years that a major final has not featured either World No. 1 Rafael Nadal or No. 2 Roger Federer. On that occasion, a 20-year-old Djokovic won his first Grand Slam title with victory over Jo-Wilfried Tsonga at Melbourne Park.

"It was big pressure," said Djokovic, remembering the effort it took him to win his first major. "Obviously you feel that. You feel the expectations. You feel that you're right there; you just need to make that final step. I feel that [now] I'm more experienced. Definitely winning a Grand Slam title here a couple years back, having that for tomorrow's final, it's maybe a little bit of the mental advantage."
There are striking similarities between Djokovic’s current lead-in to the final, and that of three years ago. The Serbian finished runner-up in the US Open final (l. to Federer) in 2007, as he did last September (l. to Nadal), and defeated Federer in straight sets in the 2008 Australian Open semi-finals, a feat he repeated on Thursday evening in Melbourne.

This time around, Djokovic is also riding a wave of confidence from leading Serbia to Davis Cup glory last December. “From that moment on, even though I had a very short off season, I felt very eager to come back to the court and play more matches because I felt that I could play my best tennis,” said the Belgrade native. “It's proven to be correct. [I am] just very satisfied to begin my season in a Grand Slam final.”
The 23-year-old Murray has the weight of history on his shoulders as he bids to become the first British male Grand Slam champion since Fred Perry at the 1936 US Open. Should he succeed, he would become the 11th player in the Open Era to claim his first major at the Australian Open. The Scot has the experience of two Grand Slam finals behind him, having lost out to Federer in the 2008 US Open final and last year against the Swiss again in the Australian Open final.

Far from being discouraged by those defeats, though, Murray believes the experience will drive him on to succeed at the third attempt. “It was tough for me, but something that I think overall would have made me a better player, stronger mentally. They're all experiences that you need to deal with sort of playing at the highest level of sport. You definitely lose some tough matches. I hope that it will help me on Sunday. But I'm sure I'll deal with everything better than I have done in the past on Sunday.”
One fact going in Murray’s favour is that, while Djokovic leads their FedEx ATP Head2Head 4-3, it is the Scot who has won their past three meetings, all of which have been on hard court. With temperatures set to soar close to 40 degrees Celsius in Melbourne on Sunday, the Dunblane native will also be able to draw on the hard work he committed in the Miami heat during the off season.
DiogoAz
DiogoAz
Moderador
Moderador

Mensagem por Convidado Sáb Jan 29 2011, 21:19

Go Murray! Show the spirit of the highlanders~!

Amanhã acordo cedinho...

Convidado
Convidado

Mensagem por Purito Sáb Jan 29 2011, 22:21

Epah o Nole a servir como está a servir ultimamente, vai ganhar isto. E juntar mais outra GS à sua colecção de títulos.
O Andy nunca vai ser numero 1 ou 2, é inconstante, e psicologicamente é fraco.
Nem parece o Nole na foto.
Purito
Purito
TNA Television Champion

Mensagem por DiogoAz Dom Jan 30 2011, 10:23

Meh, era para comentar apenas no fim mas parece que isto já acabou. O Nole tem estado avassalador enquanto que ao Murray nada sai bem. Esperava muito mais do britânico. 6/4 e 6/2 a favor do sérvio.

Edit: E aqui está, Carrega Novak "The Aussie" Djokovic! 6/4 6/2 6/3 Australian Open 2011 Final ~ Novak Djokovic vs Andy Murray 754701
DiogoAz
DiogoAz
Moderador
Moderador

Mensagem por Purito Dom Jan 30 2011, 11:45

Acho que o jogo valeu pelo primeiro set. E pelo jogo defensivo do Nole. Inteiramente justo, estou convicto que não será o último GS a ganhar, e pode muito bem, começar a dar mais luta ao Nadal.
Purito
Purito
TNA Television Champion

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo