FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Hulk Hogan - Página 4 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Hulk Hogan - Página 4 Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Hulk Hogan - Página 4 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Hulk Hogan - Página 4 Arrow_54_512

Hulk Hogan

+24
Proust
Ribeiro
Jack Laree
Chó
Colt
Dans
Renato
shanskin
Arts
Adam Puck
rDmT93
Krunkz
Cavaco Silva
Rafa
Barreira
Dr. Eira
The CodeBreaker
Havengar
Raykoaza
lord_hogan
Daniel-san
Tigas
admin
Ramos
28 participantes

Página 4 de 13 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

Hulk Hogan - Página 4 Empty Re: Hulk Hogan

Mensagem por Convidado Sex Jan 04 2013, 17:32

wtf LOL

Convidado
Convidado

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Mensagem por admin Dom Jan 27 2013, 12:25

Hulk Hogan: "Tenho saudades de combater"

Hulk Hogan esteve presente em uma entrevista nesta semana e revelou mais do seu desejo por voltar a combater em ringue. Ele disse: "I love being here, but I miss getting in the ring. I miss being part of the action. I miss that...desperately,"
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 19764
Emprego/lazer : Estudante

https://fpwrestling.forumeiros.com

Mensagem por Cavaco Silva Dom Jan 27 2013, 14:20

Ele que se interne, isso sim.
Cavaco Silva
Cavaco Silva
NXT Superstar

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 2603
Emprego/lazer : El Presi da Estrumeira

Mensagem por admin Qua Fev 13 2013, 19:42

Hulk Hogan: "Eu amo a John Cena"

O empregado da TNA Hulk Hogan e lenda na WWE foi questionado via twitter sobre sua opinião a respeito de John Cena. O antigo WWE Champion foi enfático a responder:

"Amo a John Cena. Você pode sempre confiar nele para fazer coisas excelentes e trabalhar mais e melhor do que qualquer um no roster"
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Cavaco Silva Qua Fev 13 2013, 19:45

Claro que ama "a" John Cena, é o Hogan 2.0 mas com menos capacidades.
Cavaco Silva
Cavaco Silva
NXT Superstar

Mensagem por Krunkz Qua Fev 13 2013, 20:20

Itfactor escreveu:Claro que ama "a" John Cena, é o Hogan 2.0 mas com menos capacidades.
Por mais que odeie o Cena, ele faz o triplo do que o Hogan alguma vez conseguiu fazer.
Krunkz
Krunkz
TNA Television Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 4206
Emprego/lazer : Desgraçado

Mensagem por admin Ter Fev 26 2013, 18:50

Hulk Hogan fala do combate contra John Cena que não saiu do papel

Em entrevista ao Fighting Spirit Magazine, Hulk Hogan falou sobre as várias cirurgias que fizeram com que ele perde-se um combate contra John Cena. Hulk disse:...

"It was part of a 25-year deal with WWE. I was filming Hogan Knows Best, and Vince McMahon and I started negotiating. It was at a time when I was coming back for the one-off shows with Shawn (Michaels) and Randy (Orton).

But it's wrong about Cena – that was just part of the whole thing where I would show up once in a while and wrestle. It was one of those times where Vince and I were in love one day, and fighting the next. We were negotiating a 25-year deal, and part of it was me wrestling Cena in Orlando at Wrestlemania. I called Vince and said, 'I'm good to go'. I'd just had my first back surgery, and everything was supposed to be perfect, but just before I was due on TV, my back went. I was scared to call Vince, but when I did, I was like, 'Dude, my back has gone out again'. After more surgeries, instead of a morphine pump to ease the pain, they inserted a battery (into my back) that was made by NASA for the space shuttle, and lasts forever."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Cavaco Silva Qui Mar 21 2013, 11:53

Hulk Hogan fala de Sting numa entrevista á FSM Magazine

“I have unbelievable respect for Sting – he doesn’t realize how good he really is. Sting should have already had his New York (WWE) run. I’ll tell you something; when I got red-hot after WrestleMania III, I was begging Vince to get Sting in the WWF so I could turn heel at some point. He had the blonde hair, he was 10 times more athletic than me, and I believed this guy could have the same run as Hulkamania, but take it 10 times bigger. I was telling Vince (McMahon), ‘Let me get this guy over’, because after beating Andre, if they’d brought Sting in and had him beat me, it would have made him this tall (gestures with his hand above his head). But Sting wouldn’t come; we tried and tried, but he just would not jump. Vince even talked to him last year, but still Sting wouldn’t go.”

Não sei porquê mas não acredito muito que o Hogan quisesse assim tanto por alguém over. Acho isto mais palhaçada e jogada de marketing que outra coisa.
Cavaco Silva
Cavaco Silva
NXT Superstar

Mensagem por admin Sex Mar 22 2013, 14:49

Hulk Hogan diz que mudou combate na WrestleMania X-8 contra The Rock

Em entrevista ao Fighting Spirit Magazine, Hulk Hogan falou sobe o combate que teve contra The Rock na Wrestlemania X-8 em 2002. Eis os highlights:

“Out of respect, I go down there (to Miami), and there’s me and The Rock and his dad Rocky Johnson, and Pat Patterson,” said Hogan. “The Rock starts telling me that we’re gonna lock up, and do this and do that, then start getting some heat on me, and so on. So he talked through the whole match, and I was listening. I respect him, and it kinda made sense, but I’d never done that before. Then they go, ‘Okay, let’s have the match here.’ I said, ‘Whoa! You’re talking about me taking bumps in this ring, with no people? I’ll get hurt, and if I fall wrong one time, then my career is over.’ I’ve got to have the energy of the crowd, so that when I go down, I go down to the mat hard. So instead, we just walked through the match."

Hogan was depicted as the heel going into the match due to his affiliation with the New World Order, and because of his acrimonious departure from WWE years prior. The audience, however, didn't care that Hogan was portrayed as a villain by WWE, instead cheering the wrestling icon and reigning a chorus of boos toward The Rock. Hogan says he had the match changed on the fly due to the crowd reaction.

“The whole issue I had was what if we got to Toronto, and this doesn’t work? So sure enough, when we go to Toronto, I give The Rock one big push, and the place explodes. Then I pushed him again, as we planned, and the place explodes again. [WWE] thought I was gonna get booed. Then I start chopping meat on him, and with every hit the place is going crazy. Then I did what was planned, blocking a punch, and as soon as he started hitting me came the boos.”

“I went down, and looked up and said, ‘You want me to fix this?’ And The Rock says, ‘Yeah, let’s fix it.’ I went, ‘OK, then listen to me.’ But it took him no time to get it right, because he is just so good in the ring. It took us three minutes to get it right, but if we’d done what we had practised, they’d have booed us out of the [expletive] building. I’m not saying I could do it in every instance, but The Rock is so good, we could do that. The Rock doesn’t usually talk about planning his matches, so somebody must have made him worry that I was too old and too slow, and that I wouldn’t be able to keep up with the work-rate. But once he got in the ring with me, he knew I had a feel for it, and we got it right. That’s what I wanted to do with ‘Stone Cold’, and Bret Hart, too.”
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Sáb Mar 23 2013, 14:15

Hulk Hogan quer induzir Randy Savage no WWE Hall of Fame

Numa recente entrevista ao Fighting Spirit Magazine, Hulk Hogan afirmou a intenção de induzir Randy Savage no Hall of Fame da WWE. Hulk disse:.....

“I’ve heard all these urban legends about Randy doing something to piss Vince off," said Hogan. "I’ve heard two or three different stories, and I don’t know if any of those are true, but he deserves to be in the Hall of Fame, and I would love to be the one that inducts him. I’ve got a speech for him ready to go. I just think it’s a must that he’s in the Hall of Fame; he was so influential in this business, especially in the WWF, and in my career.

"You know, he’s the only guy we could pass the belt to, and we wouldn’t lose money. You gave the belt to The Ultimate Warrior - I don’t want to drop a bunch of names - and right away the revenue went down. Give the belt to ‘Macho Man’, and things would stay the same, or get better.”

“For me, it would be cool to induct him. We had a rift for about 10 years, and then right before he passed away, I was getting an EKG, when I hear (mimicking Randy’s voice) ‘Yeah, what’s up, brother?’ And I looked over, and he was there, looking great. I said, ‘Hey Mach, how you doing?’ I shook his hand, and introduced him to my wife, Jennifer. He’s like, ‘Hello lovely lady, how ya doing?’ Jennifer said to him, ‘Oh, Mr. Macho, I’ve heard so much about you. You know, we’ve got three or four lawyers at the house today, so we’re gonna cook up. We’d love to have you over.’ But he just went, ‘I don’t dig lawyers, baby, maybe we could start out with a phone call?’

“I was on a show with Lanny (Poffo, Randy’s brother), Scott Steiner and Kevin Nash in Canada [around the time of Randy's passing], and Lanny had told me that his mom was depressed because his dad had passed away, and would me and Randy come to see her? We were gonna have a barbecue at Randy’s house for his mom, and surprise her. But midweek, Randy passed away. It was tough because we just started talking after all that bullshit; I was excited to talk to him, he was excited to talk to me, and then he passed away. It was [expletive] up. He was a great human being, too. He had a good heart, man. He was a good person.”
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado