FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
EVOLVE | WWN: Discussão Geral - Página 68 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
EVOLVE | WWN: Discussão Geral - Página 68 Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
EVOLVE | WWN: Discussão Geral - Página 68 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
EVOLVE | WWN: Discussão Geral - Página 68 Arrow_54_512

EVOLVE | WWN: Discussão Geral

+18
Guilherme
PuroresuFan
Court
Leo C
Fabio08
Klash
Marcos
DiogoAz
Colt
Tiago Guedes
Jack Laree
Cesaro
Roma
Michael Uchebo
Moore
Proust
Sebastian
admin
22 participantes

Página 68 de 81 Anterior  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 81  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

EVOLVE | WWN: Discussão Geral - Página 68 Empty Re: EVOLVE | WWN: Discussão Geral

Mensagem por Renato Dom Set 24 2017, 11:47

EVOLVE | WWN: Discussão Geral - Página 68 DKH7cZRW4AA9OIf
EVOLVE 93 (23/09/2017)
Resultados Rápidos

1. Jason Kincaid venceu Anthony Henry

2. Austin Theory venceu James Drake

3. Freelance Championship: Stevie Fierce (c) venceu Bryce Benjamin, GPA & Matt Knicks

4. Darby Allin venceu DJZ

5. EVOLVE Tag Team Championship: Doom Patrol (Chris Dickinson & Jaka) venceram Troll Boyz (ACH & “All Ego” Ethan Page) (c) - NOVOS CAMPEÕES!

6. EVOLVE Championship: Zack Sabre Jr. (c) venceu Keith Lee

7. WWN Championship - Anything Goes Match: Matt Riddle (c) venceu “Hot Sauce” Tracy Williams

Renato
Renato
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 29398
Emprego/lazer : Estudante

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

EVOLVE | WWN: Discussão Geral - Página 68 Empty Re: EVOLVE | WWN: Discussão Geral

Mensagem por Renato Dom Set 24 2017, 19:10

O Fightful.com teve acesso a um email que o Gabe Sapolsky enviou antes dos shows deste fim-de-semana ao roster da EVOLVE.
Hey everyone,

This is an important email so please read it through.

We are about to enter a transition period. I want to use this weekend to prepare for that. A major part of this will be the in ring work. You are all awesome, obviously, or you wouldn't be booked. However, I want to change some things you do in EVOLVE to make EVOLVE different and also prepare for what's next.

I will explain more in person, but this weekend please concentrate on these things:

-Make every lock up on the show count. I saw Regal last week and he was at BOLA. I was surprised for him to say that he didn't see many good lock ups there. Honestly, he said he barely saw one good lock up. I know this might be surprising, especially since some of you were on the show. This is a major thing. It's about starting your match up with believability. Please let's put on emphasis on lock ups where you fight for position rather than go into a spot.

-Don't look into the floor camera at anytime. This is a Vince/WWE thing. I really don't care if you look into the camera or not, but this is a habit you will have to break as soon as you go to WWE/NXT, so you might as well break it now. I can explain this more in person. It's a huge thing there, so don't discount this.

-Make every kick, strike and chop count. I don't mean go in there and beat each other up. Just don't waste your kicks, strikes, chops and sell it. In addition, consider who your opponent is. If Keith Lee is striking you, sell it bigger than if someone smaller was striking you. Keep the situation and opponent in mind with your selling and how you do kicks, strikes and chops.

-Don't do cool stuff for the sake of cool stuff. Everything should be about winning the match. I'm not saying don't do cool stuff, but don't do it just to do it.

Have it make sense in your match.

-Challenge yourself to break your normal routine of spots. I don't care what match rating you get on Twitter. This is small picture stuff. I want everyone to think big picture and long game. I can explain this better in person.

-I've been traveling with Chris Dickinson a lot lately since we are from the same area now. We have talked about this stuff extensively in the car. I feel he has a good grasp of it and can explain it from a worker's perspective, which I can't. Please get with him on any questions. I've also told Chris to take more of a leadership role and point things out, so please be open to what he has to say. Thank you.

-Some other notes:

-Belltime each night is 8pm. Please be at the venue by 5:30pm.

-Sal is is getting hotel in a little bit. If you are flying in, we'll tell you where to go soon to hang out. Brandon Tolle is arranging all the rides. Please get with him on rides. If you don't hear from us by tonight, let me know.

-Please remember the EVOLVE rules when it comes to:

-No swearing

-Nothing derogatory towards minorities, women, ethnicities or any other groups.

-No piledrivers.neck bumps, apron spots, anything that drops you on your head.

-Nothing hardcore without permission -No unprotected headbutts

-No mic work without permission

-Be super nice to kids

-No guests in your hotel rooms! We are not going to pay for an extra hotel room cause someone is your ride or you are bringing someone along. We arrange three per room. We are not budgeted for more hotel rooms. No one gets added to these rooms. It is for the comfort of everyone in the room.

-I will send out booking info late night. This weekend is going to be mostly about wrestling. We aren't going to go big into storyline stuff or angles during this transition period. I want everyone to really concentrate on their matches, think of the fundamentals and making everything solid and make sense.

-If  you need anything call or text me [number redacted]. If you can't reach me and it's an emergency contact Sal at [number redacted].

I look forward to a fun weekend. Thank you, Gabe
https://www.fightful.com/booker-gabe-sapolsky-sends-email-evolve-talent-regarding-transition-period-gives-advice-bad-habits
Renato
Renato
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Renato Ter Set 26 2017, 00:23

Na sequência do post anterior, surgiu esta noite um artigo no Voices of Wrestling que mostra que o Gabe no mínimo não ficou contente com a vinda a público deste mail. http://www.voicesofwrestling.com/2017/09/25/email-leaks-lawsuits-evolve-uncertain-future/

Alguns excertos:

In a late-night phone call Sunday, he said that it “killed something” inside of him when he learned Friday that my podcast, Everything Evolves, received a copy of the email, which provided instructions for wrestlers performing on this past weekend’s EVOLVE shows. Further, Sapolsky maintains that the leak almost cost him his job as a consultant with WWE when Fightful.com published it Sunday afternoon.

The purpose of Sapolsky’s call was to discover which performer shared the email with people outside the company. When Everything Evolves refused to disclose how it obtained the email, Sapolsky asserted that the podcast’s hosts had “betrayed” EVOLVE wrestling.

“I’m pretty much done with this whole indie bullshit,” Sapolsky said shortly before concluding the call. “This almost cost me my NXT job that I’ve worked 23 years for.”

Everything Evolves first received the memo last Thursday evening. On Saturday, it contacted Sapolsky to confirm the email’s validity. Sapolsky did not outright confirm he wrote the memo or its contents, but he described it as “in house business” and immediately requested the identity of the person who leaked it. When Everything Evolves refused to provide that information, Sapolsky threatened to fire an EVOLVE talent at random.
Renato
Renato
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Ribeiro Qua Set 27 2017, 18:29

Ribeiro
Ribeiro
WWE Tag Team Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 21976
Emprego/lazer : Hater

Mensagem por Leo C Qua Set 27 2017, 19:03

Ri litros do Gabe ameaçar demitir alguém aleatoriamente. Esperar-se-ia que depois de tanto tempo nas indies ele já seria uma pessoa mais calma.
Leo C
Leo C
ROH Tag Team Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 1914
Emprego/lazer : マダオ

Mensagem por Ribeiro Qua Set 27 2017, 19:17

Leo C escreveu:Ri litros do Gabe ameaçar demitir alguém aleatoriamente. Esperar-se-ia que depois de tanto tempo nas indies ele já seria uma pessoa mais calma.

Ribeiro
Ribeiro
WWE Tag Team Champion

Mensagem por Leo C Qua Set 27 2017, 19:45

Mithrandir escreveu:
Leo C escreveu:Ri litros do Gabe ameaçar demitir alguém aleatoriamente. Esperar-se-ia que depois de tanto tempo nas indies ele já seria uma pessoa mais calma.

Pois então, exatamente. Já foram mais de 10 anos e por tudo que dizem, ainda é exatamente a mesma coisa. EVOLVE | WWN: Discussão Geral - Página 68 5081

Esse vídeo é sensacional, inclusive.
Leo C
Leo C
ROH Tag Team Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 1914
Emprego/lazer : マダオ

Mensagem por Renato Qui Set 28 2017, 17:32

Ethan Page anunciou no Twitter a sua saída da EVOLVE.
Renato
Renato
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Renato Ter Out 03 2017, 18:40

"Everything evolves to dust.

10.15.17"

(Estas são as datas dos próximos shows da EVOLVE, portanto resta saber se isto será um angle qualquer ou se a EVOLVE poderá mesmo ter os dias contados.)
Renato
Renato
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Ribeiro Ter Out 03 2017, 19:10

EVOLVE | WWN: Discussão Geral - Página 68 626591
Ribeiro
Ribeiro
WWE Tag Team Champion

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 68 de 81 Anterior  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 81  Seguinte

Ir para o topo