FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Daniel Bryan - Página 21 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Daniel Bryan - Página 21 Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Daniel Bryan - Página 21 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Daniel Bryan - Página 21 Arrow_54_512

Daniel Bryan

+31
Marcos
Litos
Roma
Dash
Ryder
Ribeiro
Diego_Barros
PoD
rDmT93
Dans
Purito
Sebastian
Colt
Chó
.Aimar
Renato
Arts
Cavaco Silva
Krunkz
Dierce
Tigas
Pixiie
Cesaro
Rafa
Fundertaker
Jack Laree
Michael Uchebo
Dr. Eira
Luís Salvador
Adam Puck
admin
35 participantes

Página 21 de 37 Anterior  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

Daniel Bryan - Página 21 Empty Re: Daniel Bryan

Mensagem por Renato Seg Mar 03 2014, 21:52

A sério? Bela treta de nome.
Renato
Renato
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 29398
Emprego/lazer : Estudante

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Mensagem por Dr. Eira Seg Mar 03 2014, 21:53

Ao menos já tem nome Daniel Bryan - Página 21 789324
Dr. Eira
Dr. Eira
FPW Hall Of Famer
FPW Hall Of Famer

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 33409
Emprego/lazer : Otaku

https://fpwrestling.forumeiros.com

Mensagem por Colt Seg Mar 03 2014, 23:12

Meh, que treta de nome.
Colt
Colt
NXT Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 6083
Emprego/lazer : #nWo4Life

Mensagem por Dans Ter Mar 04 2014, 11:03

Isto é nome, se quer?
Dans
Dans
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 4734
Emprego/lazer : Aturar ressabiados

Mensagem por .Aimar Qua Mar 19 2014, 12:44

WWE indica que Daniel Bryan sofreu uma lesão no ombro

De modo a desenvolver a storyline, a WWE actualizou a situação de Daniel Bryan após os ataqued sofridos às mãos de Triple H no RAW. O WWE.com indica:...

"WWE.com can confirm that Daniel Bryan suffered a shoulder injury as a result of being handcuffed and attacked by WWE COO Triple H in the final moments of last night's Raw.

WWE medical sources confirm that, as a result of the COO's attack, Bryan's previous shoulder injury stemming from several matches with several Superstars was severely exasperated, including a dislocation and potential ligament tears. The level of damage cannot be determined until the swelling reduces, though Bryan has since left the hospital and will receive an MRI once that swelling has gone down."

Fonte: Wrestling Notícias
.Aimar
.Aimar
Japanese Legend

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 16221
Emprego/lazer : Jogador profissional de Haxball

Mensagem por Renato Qua Mar 19 2014, 19:28

Faz sentido tentarem passar a imagem de um Bryan o mais vulnerável possível para a WM.
Renato
Renato
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 29398

Mensagem por admin Sáb Mar 29 2014, 22:43

Daniel Bryan fala de ter um spot na WrestleMania e da sua popularidade

WN escreveu:Daniel Bryan deu uma entrevista ao BetweenTheRopes.com onde falou sobre vários temas da sua carreira. Eis os highlights:...

Getting into a main event position at WrestleMania XXX: "I've never gone up to anybody and said 'hey, look at what I'm doing, I should be a main guy here'. I've always let my work speak for itself and I've always let the fan reaction speak for itself and make it so they don't have a choice but to do what they do with me right? It's not me pushing for me to get this opportunity. It's the fans who have been pushing for it and them saying no, this is what we want. We want this at WrestleMania and WWE has to listen to them. And that to me is pretty cool. People have so much more power than they think and not just in wrestling, in the world in general. A lot of these building have got like 14,000 people in this building compared to a couple people backstage who run the WWE. And that's pretty much the ratio of people in the world and people in power. You know what I mean? We have a lot more power that we think. So it's pretty cool."

Whether or not he feels like someone that is the face of the WWE: "It's interesting because I don't feel any different that I did six months ago really. I'm just kind of me, I just do my thing. People ask me to do different stuff and now they ask me to do more stuff and that's pretty much it. It's strange because Total Divas is following us around now but next week the (WWE) Network is going to be following me around just to follow me around and see what I do to get prepared for WrestleMania and all that kind of stuff. I don't feel like a cover guy or anything like that but people are asking me to do more stuff!. (laughs)"

Does it cause frayed relationships when fans chant for Bryan during other wrestlers matches? "Nobody’s ever come up to me and said anything. Nobody’s ever come up to me and said, “Hey! I’m sick and tired of these people cheering for you during my match!” But I mean there’s nothing that you really can say, you know, it’s not my fault people are doing it. I didn’t start an internet petition to say “chant for me during everybody else’s matches” or anything like that. It’s crazy and that’s one of the beautiful things about wrestling. Man, people can just go out there and do what they want, you know what I mean. It’s such a unique art form in the sense that it’s, you go out there and it’s live and anything can happen and the crowd can do anything and you just don’t know what’s gonna happen at the end of the show and all that kind of stuff. It’s really fun and the crowd participation just makes it more unique."

Not being in this year's Royal Rumble match? "It’s just interesting that they, that they would not allow me to be in the Royal Rumble. I knew I was going to have the match with Bray Wyatt and it was fun because I was actually doing a string of interviews, probably the Thursday before the Royal Rumble, and I kept telling them, “As of now I’m not in the Royal Rumble but I want to be in the Royal Rumble. If anybody can make any noise or any headway as far as me being in the Royal Rumble, I wanna do it.” Stuff like that is the frustrating part about wrestling. You just want opportunities. You want a fair opportunity to just go out there and do your best. So if you’re good enough to be in the main event, if you can do everything you need to do then hey, let me do that."

Total Divas: "The cameras are actually filming me now as we’re doing this. We are doing this and we are being filmed as we do this. Not only that but our little dog Josie is trying to attack the boom that’s hanging above the bed. So yeah, it’s just interesting because like there are days, a day like today, where I should be able to relax be at home, be getting ready for WrestleMania but here we are. Actually today we’re doing some cake testing and food tasting. Which is fun right? It’s a lot of fun, we’re in this beautiful cabin right by a creek, and all this stuff, but it’s funny, yeah these are times that should be down time for a lot of people but we’re off doing stuff. But a lot of it’s fun stuff. I probably would have never gotten the bus had I not been pushed to do it by Brie and the show and all that kind of stuff."

Not getting ribbed: "People tend to not rib me in general, and I think it’s a penchant I have for when people do something like that I kick them in the groin. So people stopped ribbing me a very long time ago and I think that that’s why. “Oh yeah that’s real funny-WHACK!” Because that is always funnier than any rib you put on or any jokes you put on somebody."
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 19764

Mensagem por admin Ter Abr 01 2014, 20:21

Daniel Bryan fala da WrestleMania XXX, Lesnar vs. Undertaker, Feud com Authority

WN escreveu:O DirecTV entrevistou Daniel Bryan para promover a WrestleMania XXX. Eis os highlights:...

You’ve had an eventful 6-9 months. How would you describe it? I’d describe it as a roller coaster. Have had a lot of ups and downs, but that’s my career in general, I guess!.

What were some of the moments that have stuck out to you? There has actually been a lot of cool moments. The high moments were things like main eventing SummerSlam and winning the WWE title from John Cena. The Occupy RAW moment was really fun and cool to me. I had also joined the Wyatts for a brief spell, about two weeks. When I turned on Bray Wyatt in that cage match…that was a really cool moment as well! I have had a lot of great moments over the past year, those are some of the most fun.

People have compared your clashes with the Authority to the ascension of Stone Cold Steve Austin. How do you feel about those comparisons? I honestly don’t think they are accurate. There are some similarities, like anyone who has had issues with authority figures in WWE. But I think our attitudes and how we handle things are different. It was a different era when Steve Austin was battling Vince McMahaon. It’s kind of similar, but to me they are way different.

Assuming you get past Triple H, what does potentially main eventing WrestleMania mean to you? That is what every wrestler who has ever wanted to step in the ring strives for. It’s funny, 3 years ago, I would do radio interviews and people would ask me what my goal is, and it was to main event WrestleMania. People you are talking to are like “Oh, that’s a nice little dream.” But now here it is and it’s within my grasp. That is literally – when you are lying in bed as a 15-year old kid, and you are dreaming of being a wrestler – that is what you are dreaming of. You want to be in the biggest match in the biggest show of the year. With 70,000 plus fans screaming. That’s what everybody wants when they start this.

What is it like having Hulk Hogan around? The first day he came in that I met him. He came up to me, I said “Hello sir, I’m Daniel Bryan” and he says, “Yeah I know who you are. The “Yes!” thing is awesome.” The little kid in you is saying “Holy cow! Hulk Hogan just said I’m awesome!” So that’s pretty cool. But I haven’t talked to him much beyond that.

What do you think of the Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker match? Can Brock break the streak? It’s hard. Undertaker at WrestleMania is just a legendary thing. But if anyone can do it, it’s Brock Lesnar. He is just a monster. Just look at his head! I mean it would be a scary head on a normal body, then you put it on his body and it just “Oh my gosh!” I am really interested in seeing that. Brock Lesnar is just a beast, just a monster. If anyone can take out the Undertaker, it’s Brock.
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por admin Sex Abr 04 2014, 22:28

Daniel Bryan diz que é tempo de os novos terem a chance de brilhar

WN escreveu:Daniel Bryan afirmou a vários membros da imprensa em Nova Orleães que o Monday Night RAW de segunda-feira será o inicio de uma nova era na WWE: “I’d like to go out on Monday Night Raw on the day after WrestleMania and start a new era with guys who can go out in the ring and perform. John Cena and Randy Orton are great performers, but so are Cesaro and The Shield. It’s time to give some new guys some new opportunities.”
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Mensagem por Dans Sáb Abr 05 2014, 19:16

Isso só irá acontecer daqui a 4/5 anos quando Orton, Cena e o resto da malta se retirar, mas mesmo assim hoje em dia temos alguns "novos" na ribalta.
Dans
Dans
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 4734
Emprego/lazer : Aturar ressabiados

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 21 de 37 Anterior  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Seguinte

Ir para o topo