FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Booker T - Página 3 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Booker T - Página 3 Arrow_54_512
FPW: Fórum de Pro Wrestling
Booker T - Página 3 Novo

O FPW, Fórum de Pro Wrestling, é uma comunidade com mais de oito anos constituída por centenas de users cujo o assunto que os liga é o wrestling! Temos os últimos shows, PPV's, passatempos, debates, votações, e ainda uma vasta zona multimédia. Para teres acesso a tudo isto, só necessitas de te registar! Junta-te a nós.
Booker T - Página 3 Arrow_54_512

Booker T

+11
Cavaco Silva
TBD
Havengar
FilipeAz
Alm
mayer.
lord_hogan
Joao Aleixo
Tigas
Dr. Eira
admin
15 participantes

Página 3 de 3 Anterior  1, 2, 3

Ir para baixo

Booker T - Página 3 Empty Re: Booker T

Mensagem por admin Qui Mar 27 2014, 07:24

Booker T fala sobre o seu novo livro, possível regresso aos ringues, infame promo sobre Hulk Hogan

WN escreveu:Booker T deu uma entrevista ao FatDuckTech.com. Eis os highlights:...

FDT: Your second book is due out later this year. Your first was deeply personal, but this is purely focused on your wrestling career. Was that easier to write?

Booker T: This book here was totally different to the first book. The first book was really personal, this was just wrestling. Not a whole lot of wrestling stories about certain guys, drunken stupors or anything like that, like most wrestling books, it’s just a chronicle of Booker T’s career. Where he came from, totally the bottom of the totem pole, to close out a company, to be one of the only guys from that company to make it in WWE, and still to be here this many years later, a Hall Of Famer. it’s a quite a telling tale, both for the fans that read it as well as young wrestlers I think they’ll be intrigued.

Everything is chronicled in the book. Thank god for YouTube and Dailymotion. You can go back and find all of that stuff, and everything is there. Some of this stuff, I have to go back and watch it and go “Wow, OK, NOW I remember that.” It’s going to be totally accurate in terms of every little bitty thing that I did in professional wrestling. As well as a lot of cool stuff too.

FDT: I have to ask. There’s a notorious promo of yours concerning Hulk Hogan from Spring Stampede…?

Booker T: Yeah, yeah (laughs). You know — Live TV? We weren’t taught as well as we were in WWE, especially back then.

We had the reigns to just talk and do whatever we wanted to do. I tell you, it’s a promo that’ll live in infamy, but there’s nothing you can do to run away from it, you know. Perhaps my most embarrassing and regretful moment in my wrestling career, but I bounced back from it.

FDT: The New Age Outlaws have just had a run with the tag title with a pretty obvious nostalgia kick behind it. Any chance of a Harlem Heat reunion tour?

Booker T: You know I never say never, but I’m so far past putting my tights and my boots on, going out and being a wrestler. I’m just over that stage of my life.

Some guys it’s just really hard for them to let it go, but for me it’s been really easy to let that stage of my life go, just because I’ve done everything that I’ve wanted to do in pro wrestling. I’ve won all the titles, I’ve been all over the world, I’ve seen it all. There’s just nothing left to prove.

Now I just want to be the greatest promoter I could possibly be, and perhaps follow in the footsteps of Paul Boesch and Vince McMahon and have my own mega-company one day.
admin
admin
Administrador
Administrador

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 19764
Emprego/lazer : Estudante

https://fpwrestling.forumeiros.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Mensagem por Jack Laree Seg Jul 28 2014, 14:09

Booker T fala sobre a nova stable de Kofi Kingston
Booker T deu uma entrevista ao The Huffington Post. Eis os highlights:

What's your view on this latest WWE faction (Kofi Kingston, Big E and Xavier Woods)?

You know, I got mixed feelings about it. They're forming this faction but I'm not sure exactly where it's going, especially with Kofi Kingston being part of it. Kofi has always been the ultimate babyface, the ultimate good guy and now I'm going to see Kofi with a dark hat on. I don't want to see that right there out of Kofi Kingston. So as far as exactly where it's going to go, I don't know. We're going to find out in the coming months, we're going to see if a couple more guys join that faction as well. So we'll see in the future.

Xavier Woods came from NXT and Kenta has just joined but who do you think we ought to be looking out for?

You've definitely got to be looking out for Adrian Neville. He's going to be a big star as soon as they release him to the main WWE roster. I heard they've also signed Prince Devitt and man, he's awesome. I've watched him working. In fact, I actually watched he and Adrian Neville work together in a match from 2009 and I thought it was the best match that I had ever seen before in professional wrestling. I give those guys great props for knowing how to go out there and keep a storyline, to work the psychology and not let the fans work them but rather to work the fans throughout the gig. So I'm looking forward to those guys coming up and making a huge, huge splash in the WWE real soon.

As one half of Book-Dust what do you think of Cody Rhodes becoming Stardust and working with Goldust in the Dust Brothers tag team?

I expected Cody Rhodes to be one of those guys who was going to go straight to the top in this business, given the chance. I thought by this time he would be at least a two-time world champion. But it hasn't happened for him and now he's formed the team with Goldust - well let's see exactly where it goes. Of course he's got the right person on his team. Goldust and I went on to become tag team champions so if anybody can lead Cody to the Promised Land it's going to be his brother. So far as stepping up and doing something different is concerned - I can't look down on Cody for that because looking back at Booker T's career, he was GI Bro! and he became 6 time world champion, so never judge a book by its cover!

Brock Lesnar is back in the WWE, is criticism of part-time superstars valid?

I look at guys like Brock Lesnar, guys like the Rock, like RVD and Chris Jericho who make their return briefly and then go off again, I look at those guys and think they are still willing to go out and help the product first and foremost. I tell the young guys on the roster that when they start selling tickets, selling out Pay-Per-Views and bringing up merchandise revenue, then they can start talking. Until then they should just shut up and enjoy the ride. That's the way I look at guys like Brock Lesnar coming back. He's a major big time superstar. A guy who's done it in the WWE, who's gone to MMA and done it and now he's back again trying to complete the trifecta. So I give guys like Brock Lesnar big, big props for still wanting to be around and do this and bring revenue into the business. When the young guys start selling tickets and creating a buzz for PPVs then we won't have to bring back guys like the Rock. Until then, just keep quiet and enjoy the ride.
Fonte: NWE
Jack Laree
Jack Laree
TNA World Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 10573
Emprego/lazer : Patrulheiro Espacial

https://www.linkedin.com/in/vittodias/

Mensagem por Dr. Eira Seg Jan 12 2015, 22:20

No vídeo em cima, o WWE Hall of Famer Booker T e o seu irmão Stevie Ray anunciam que irão voltar aos ringues no evento da Reality of Wrestling em Texas.

Fonte: NWE
Dr. Eira
Dr. Eira
FPW Hall Of Famer
FPW Hall Of Famer

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 33409
Emprego/lazer : Otaku

https://fpwrestling.forumeiros.com

Mensagem por Vyktor_HHH Sáb Abr 15 2017, 12:40

Vai substituir o Otunga ou lá como se escreve nas próximas 6 semanas no Raw.

Pena não ser definitivo.

Vyktor_HHH
WSW World Champion

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 887
Emprego/lazer : Talhante

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 3 de 3 Anterior  1, 2, 3

Ir para o topo